Kayla Itsines

1.7

Bella

BellaPerth, WA

Ripping honest people off

My subscription has been cancelled since February 2019 still to this day March 2021 getting charged $19.99 a month..So far about $700 out of pocket as I have cancelled on app and apple subscription.This is disgusting behaviour and we wonder why this women’s empire is worth so much,she is stealing our hard earned money.Do the right thing Kayla and pay back those you owe

Bridie C.

Bridie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible AND they steal your money.

I bought the years subscription, tried it for a couple months and really didn't like it. The workouts and the layout was not worth my money. I emailed them and requested a partial refund as I wasn't going to use it for a whole year. Of course they said no, which I can kind of understand, then they said "but we will cancel your subscription so your membership won't renew." Oh and today i just got charged for a renewed yearly subscription of $120.
FILTH. Thats just criminal, do not sign up with this stupid program, they are a bunch of idiots who spend all their time at the gym with no life or perspective and they are out to steal your money. Shame on you Kayla and the team. I have a family to support, you sick people.

jasmine25

jasmine25BRISBANE

Money just keeps being deducted

I signed up for this app and didn’t like the content so I cancelled it. Or so I thought. I paid 6 more times the $55 fee, finally got back email from them and they fully cancelled it, and refunded last payment. It’s purposely been made impossible to cancel, so money keeps coming out!! That’s one way to make millions isn’t it!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Kayla Itsines compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

MicrobelAdelaide

Plenty of room for improvement

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Customer Service!

The program is decent however I contacted Customer Service 4 times and never received a response! There are so many people out there that offer exercise programs and instructions for free. Save your money!

Maddy

MaddyCanberra

Not worth your money

I got so bored following this program because it was all the same. I felt that it was too over priced for what it was worth and I felt ripped off, you can find this information for free online without needing to pay for expensive programs

Mrswilly

MrswillyBrisbane

Exercises you can do at home (not sure you need to pay for the program though)

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sweat app program

Been using the app for 45 weeks and I can say that I am 90% happy . I am definitely physically stronger and fitter although I have not lost weight I have lost on my measurements. I also have the cook book which has some great easy recipes and a great go to book. The reason I only gave 4 stars is sometimes the app would not work however this was early in the launch and I think tech issues are better now. Customer service is also pretty good.

Dee

DeeSydney

No customer service at all, such a scam! I keep paying when I can't access the app!!

I have wanted to cancel out of my payment with this company and they have told me to go back to apple to cancel. As it is cancelled with Apple I am still being charged! I have contacted their email address numerous times with my last email over 12 days ago with no response. I have been paying for the app for over 5 months and I cannot use the app because there is no support to log in and i cant even properly cancel this! so so frustrating! Please reply to my emails so I can stop paying when i can't even open the app!!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Kayla Itsines compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

suzieh

suziehLondon

Beware of this money hungry scammer

I signed up for her "Free 7 day trial" on her app and now I get charged every week. Not happy. There are so many other amazing plans out there. Stay away from this one unless you don't mind paying money to her constantly and you want to hurt your joints through her vigorous, dangerous exercises. My joints are stuffed!

Kate C.

Kate C.asked

Money grabber app without your knowledge. I literally downloaded the app and charged for $19.99 without even using it

Joanne D.

Joanne D.asked

I initially signed up for the $9.99 per month subscription, expecting to be able to cancel at any time, however, I have looked at my bank statement and the FULL $119.99 amount has been taken out of my bank account.. Can anyone point me in the right direction to contact their customer service? GRRRR

Microbel

Go to their Contact Page https://support.sweat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000500376-Contact-Us They might let you pay the difference and cancel the remaining 11 months.
The monthly subscription is around $20/month (approx $0.66/day) as opposed to a yearly plan $119 ($0.33/day or $9.99/month).

Tracey

Hopefully you can cancel. I found their customer service was woeful. After contacting them several tumes I had no response. I also found when payment was made it was misleading as it was in USD.