Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel

4.3

Claire

ClaireQueensland

Used Kelo cote for 1 week and have seen results

I am very happy with the effectiveness of this product. Have only been using it for 1 week and already old scars are seeing a difference. One scar on my knee which is 16 years old is looking flatter and edges are coming together, so scar is shrinking! The other scar is raised and 4 years old, I have noticed about a 20-30% improvement from the last 7 days use. Other scars I use it on are still to have a noticeable change, but so far I am pleased
    Dries fast, easy to apply

Amaziiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!

i had a hypertrophic scar after a surgery exact in middl of my forehead. i was really worried about it and then a pharmacist suggested me to use kelo cote. In teh first month it dose not showed any results but after consistente use of 2 months it actually showed up. Not only redness faded to 75 - 85% but raised surface also got flattened gradually. I am still using it to get maximum results. But one advice time is teh best revenge :D
    I am just lovin this product because it gave a pure hope
    i found nothing wrong with it. and also it was easy to use as it dried in 2-5 minutes after applying and also it is economical.

Worked very well.

I used KeloCote on my caesarian scar. I liked the way it dried in place and how it worked. It was recommended by a friend who used it after their plastic surgery.
    Dried almost instantly. Scar redness went very quickly. Scar looks GREAT almost like its disappeared after just a few months!
    At $70 a tube more expensive than the other gels I tried. ..but they rubbed of on my cloths and ruined a dress, so I guess you get what you pay for. Needs to be applied daily. Difficult to buy as only seen it online and in the hospital pharmacy where my obsterician works - wasn't in my local.

Antiseptic Products

Find out how Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel compares to other Antiseptic Products