Kenwood MultiPro Home 1000W FDP642BK

Kenwood MultiPro Home 1000W FDP642BK

MPNs: 36558641 and FDP642BK

Kenwood FDP64 Not up to scratch

My wife recently had to replace her worn out food processor and chose what she thought would be a good reliable brand. The Kenwood FDP64. The item came with so many attachments, but she is only interested in the attachment to grind maybe ? a mixture of vegetables to the constancy for pasty fillings. To a large degree it does just that but there is a large amount of vegetables that drop over the side of the cutting / grinding disk sliced only. They are nowhere the correct constancy to mix in with the bulk of the vegetables that have been processed. Eventually she has to hand chop the sliced vegetables to a smaller size to be acceptable. The old wel worn phrase comes t mind. "It's not as good as the old one." So how would she rate the processor ? Far from acceptable

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Noise Level
Product is used: Weekly

Good Product but no storage case

its a good processor and does it job ..but keeping it arranged without a case is a task.. unfortunately they do not give it for multi pro home models when ppl at home would require more arranging and storage to make life easy .. Rest it does work as advertised.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Rajani, Thanks for your great review. We're happy to hear you like your Kenwood MultiPro Home, we'll take your case suggestion into account. Best, Kenwood

2nd Purchase!

First purchase the bowl wouldn't unlock so couldn't remove & there was no power, returned to the Good Guys who were very helpful and replaced the machine. Second purchase is working but the bowl still doesn't fit properly & have now chipped the base of the bowl trying to fit, - wouldn't recommend machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi lorrain, We are sorry you're not satisfied with your purchase and have responded to your private message Best, Kenwood

Powerful and does the work

Everything except for the bit that is called the 'detachable drive shaft' that sits inside the bowl and sort of connects to the motor on the base is good about this machine. I do not quite understand why it has to be detachable! It makes life harder! It definitely isn't as sleek as it is advertised as! quite the opposite, in fact!
In spite of these two inconvenience, it does a really good job and worth what I paid!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi, Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear that you're overall happy with your machine and sorry to hear it doesnt live up to all your expectations. Please reach out if you have any questions or we can help you with anything. Best, Kenwood

Absolutely a must

I got it as a present and I had no idea how it would make my life sooooooo much easier. You can pretty much make salads in a minute, the blades are great. Its not overly noisy and I have no downsides so far. I’ve been recommending it to everyone I know! 5 stars

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Gabi, thank you so much for your 5 star review. We hope you continue to be satisfied with your Kenwood.

Good product. Need improvement.

We purchased this product last year, and my wife has been using it since then quite regularly. Strong motor and process the food properly. The attachments works well, but no proper storage for those attachments provided by the maker, so it fills up our drawer and get quite messy. Storage should be provided as it's not an overly expensive thing, and will increase it's value much.
The only other downside is that the meat processed goes outside the container, to where the spindle is. It gets messy even when only processing maybe half the container. This should be improved.
But other than that, it's a good food processor. Would recommend it to friend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hello Jimmy, we hope you are well. We are so sorry to see that you are unable to store everything properly for your machine. If you could please provide your email address, we can get in contact and send you a case for the discs, so that your draw is not overflowing. We take on all feedback with the hope of continuing to improve our customer experience, so thank you for your honesty.Hi there. My email address is leonardjimmysetiawan@gmail.com. Thank you following up.

Versatile product

Love love love this product. I love that i can cut or shred all the different ingredients for a salad, mix a cake, make a smoothie all with the one appliance. Fiddly to wash up as there are so many parts but still easier than washing up a number of different appliances. Sturdy product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Don’t waste your hard earned money on this

This is just the worst product which I have ever used, the sound of the motor is so high that it might render you deaf, the attachments like the blender and slicer are good for nothing.
Would seriously suggest not to go for this product, had taken it back to the showroom, being convinced about the sad profuct quality I was offered a full refund.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very good tidy kitchen appliance

As my wife was asking me to get her some sort of food processor I was holding out for any good deal either on Black Friday or on Christmas sales. Fortunately we got a good deal through MYER and bought Kenwood MultiPro Home - Silver FDP646SI

The build quality is good, lots of attachments but the most satisfying thing is we get all in one action machine like grinder, blender, mixer even citrus presser (Juicer) as well. Its too early to tell how good is the performance but once or twice when it has been used till now it has performed excellently.

Overall very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Make my life easy

I am really satisfied the fact that I no longer needed to cut out my veggies for our daily meals but using the Kenwood MultiPro Home it help me a lot to prepare meal for 5 members of my household. Easy to use and fast make my cooking and preparing food done easily.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

awesome for large quantities

an awesome food processor that does the lot. cuts shreds mixes purees and so compact large motoer makes it a breeze to crush nuts. light weight is easy to store but with its elegant look why put it away. Looks great on the bench. For the price is a deal

Date PurchasedAug 2017

I love this processor

The larger bowl is handy to make larger batches without overflow. Worth the extra money i spent.

Its more stylish than most machines.

Its easy to use and its powerful motor make it a fast job each time.

I dont like one of its vegie chopping attachments. It makes all sorts of tiny unformed shapes you wouldnt use.. Although if you dont mind varying sizes you could use it for soup.

Easy to put together and to change functions. It comes with a cardboard box i store all attachments in, except the chopper blade, i leave in the machine. It doesnt store its own attachments.

It has quite a large base which you would think would stabalise it when chopping but its a light machine do when doing the hard stuff you have to hold it still eg (chopping dates).

Date PurchasedFeb 2017