Keto Complete

Keto Complete

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Keto Complete

1.0
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute Rubbish

I stupidly fell for clever and deceptive marketing. It takes advantage of vulnerable people with weight issues. The advertising is repetitive and misleading - check the small facts of the advertisements. Don’t waist your money!

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None
Bilyana B.
Bilyana B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute rubbish and thieves who steal money

Don’t be conned - they withdraw money from your account without proper authorisation. Thieves and liars should be stopped and made to account. Beware and avoid product that does not work and may even cause harm!

Purchased in for $319.

Marilyn
MarilynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Scam .... Do not engage with these people

Millicent R.
Millicent R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Big Scam, Beware!

Big Scam! When you change your mind, they'll force the product on you. You can't get your refund. I tried to purchase after I was told, but had a change in mind for some reasons. While still on it, chatted the customer care, and got the shock of my life. Afterwards, called my friend who told me she got it, and she said it never worked even after one month. So persisted on my refund but was consistently being forced by the customer care to take the products... I've lost my money... Be careful

Purchased in for $320.71.

T. James
T. JamesBonner 2914, ACT

2nd Try - DON’T DO IT

I first tried Keto Complete a couple of years ago AND strictly followed a Keto diet.
Results: 5kg lost in three months BUT DESTROYED MY GALL BLADDER, and REQUIRED SURGERY TO REMOVE IT.
Saw it advertised recently as a pill, dissolving tablet, capsule. WHATEVER YOU BUY ITS ONLY A CAPSULE.
Tried it as advertised for 3 months now, using their “NO EXERCISE & NO DIETING CLAIM.
RESULTS: 1.5kg loss
BECAUSE THE PRODUCT TAKES SO LONG TO ARRIVE THERE IS INSUFFICIENT TIME TO “TRY IT FOR 60DAYS” and then get a refund.

JUST DON’T DO IT !!!!!!!!! Huge WASTE OF MONEY.

PLUS: you CANNOT LEAVE A REVIEW ON THERE SITE!!! VERY SNEAKY!!!

Purchased in for $560.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Poor mental health
Catherin
CatherinSydney, NSW

Keto Complete a complete scam

Total scam. Took it for a month didnt lose 1 kilo. To lose weight you have to exercise and eat salad and fish and fruit. No carbs. No cheese. Skim milk. Muesli for breakfast with low fat yoghurt. I did this and it worked.

Purchased at eBay for $69.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None

Scammers should be removed from google

Foolishly purchased keto from them in January 22 was charged $311 for a $39 and have been billed every month up too may having scammed me over $800 plus.google should bring them to account seeing that they have been used in the scam. Why have the police in USA not been aware of the scam? Terence

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it!

The Tablets don't work...after 1 month I have seen no changes... i have not been able to cancel the order so they just keep debiting my account...don't fall for this scam.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Roseanne P.
Roseanne P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did not loose any weight

I bought the 3 bottles and got 2 free.
I’m on my last bottle now so that’s 5 months and I have not lost weight.
These tablets DO NOT WORK.
a waste of money plus in US dollars.

Purchased in for $350.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None

Rob
RobNorth Queensland, QLD

Scamers

They offer buy 3 bottles $39.95 each get 2 bottles free total should be $120 I used my debit card with no money in it to see how they would charge turned out to be $319 didn't suck me in

Robyn B.
Robyn B.Southwest, VIC

Do not buy this product.

I thought I was buying 2 bottles and getting one free, ended up they charged me over $300. They then charged my credit card with another $120 that I did not agree to. When you try and cancel the order they claim it has already been sent even though it is just minutes since you placed the order. To top it off the tablets are completely useless and do not work. Do not buy this product from these scammers.

Purchased in for $350.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Mild side effects
Hippie
HippieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rubbish & fake

Been on for 6 months with healthy diet, walking & join the gym….haven’t lost anything and a waste of money & my time.
Don’t buy it!! If you see a good review it’s a scammer. Why are they getting away with it? Wake up Government

Purchased in for $272.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None

Frank
FrankIllawarra, NSW

Don't get sucked in, it doesn't work

Purchased in at 360nutrients.net for $305.90.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None
ladymajik
ladymajikEyre Peninsula, SA

A total rip-off! Scam! Do not be tricked

Purchased in for $229.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Poor mental health
Jessica H
Jessica HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn’t work & confusing/sneaky company

Confusing & hard to contact company for refund.
Product aided in ZERO weightloss. & somehow I joined a subscription which I am always VERY careful about. & you cannot review on the ACTUAL site!!!

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None

Ron
Ronasked

So, we have find a keto diet somewhere as it appears you don't help with the most important part of this weight loss!!!

Kellie
Kellieasked

How often and when should I be taking them

Vivienne G.
Vivienne G.asked

I was reading through the sales pitch and it said spin for a discount on the product. I hit FREE. But it came up as "Free Shipping" What a joke. It then would not accept my Credit Card details x 3. So I opted out and hit all the back buttons as I only ever purchase through PayPal. This seemed very fishy. I'm hoping I've not been charged x 3 for this product. I no longer want to make the purchase after this! And could not find any contact info whatsoever. Also very fishy. I would please like contact info for KETO Complete.

Studio of J.
Studio of J.

Yes, Vivienne G, be very careful, i think that is how they work by that free shipping or free extra bottle, we haven't heard anything back from Keto, There's NO contact number only live chat but they don't answer honestly

Sindy Sunshine
Sindy Sunshine

I rang +44 161 520 1508 spoke to someone in another country they told me they couldn’t refund me within minutes of my purchase. Surprisingly I received $140 of my $299 back the next day. To date I still have not received any product.

Get an answer from our members and Keto Complete representatives