Kings Cars

Kings Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kings Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Occy
    OccySouthwest, VIC

Damn Good Service

Over the last 12 months, I myself have purchased a new vehicle (Nissan) I have also helped family and friends purchase new vehicles. In total 6 car dealerships Ive dealt with and Kings Geelong was an absolute pleasure to deal with and the best. Mark was a great bloke and completely honest, no non-sense type of guy. I was helping a friend buy a new car, and he doesnt know much about cars so I said id help. I can honestly say if he had of gone in alone I would feel confident they wouldnt of ripped him off.

Jay
    JayMelbourne

Great Country Dealer

Purchased 2ndhand vehicle from Kings Cars Hamilton. All negotiation handle via email or phone. Car was driven down to Ballarat at no charge, honoured their trade in offer, didn't try to sell me anything else like extended warranty etc and the best thing was the vehicle was in excellent condition and drove like new.
    Terry from Kings Cars Hamilton is a great, honest country saleman, no BS and total friendly...made the purchase so easy!!!
    Friendly, honest and very accommodating, prices are more than competitive than Metro Melbourne
    Can be hard to budge on prices