KISA phone

• Hardware
IAN WALL

IAN WALLWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Go to Toyworld on your way to the Telstra shop

Failed twice within 2 weeks and i live in a remote area alone with health problems..so no phone.. returned it twice at my cost and full refund obtained.. help desk of no help.. go to toyworld and pay $1 for a toy phone that Works??? The same as my Kisa phone and then go to Telstra and buy a big button easy call 5 model for about $125.. nearly 30 %of reviews are in lowest rating.. tells you something???and that person on there video crap never ever responds to reviews like this

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

Stephen M.

Stephen M.Northeast, VIC

Picture Perfect!

Reliable and easy to use. For someone living with dementia the simple task of pressing on the picture to make a call was a great advantage. By keeping it simple, we were able to keep my mother in touch with those most important to her.

Purchased in February 2018 at KISA.

perfect phone

I found the Kisa phone to be very easy for my brother to use especially with the pictures of the people he was ringing as his reading is not the best. Not having lots of other buttons to press made it impossible to lock himself out of the phone or to change any settings. This is perfect for similar people as my brother. This is the 2nd Kisa phone I purchased as I needed a Telstra Blue tick when my brother moved to a remote area.

Purchased in December 2019 for $280.00.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Great for older people

Bought this phone for an older family member who has no need for a smart phone and cannot fathom some phones. It is great and intuitive to use, especially with the photo phone book. At least he knows who he is ringing now!

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for $100.00.

Oliver

OliverSydney, NSW

Extend communications.

Excellent phones. Extended the communication ability of both parents with memory issues and arthritic challenges. Big buttons are the answer to all old age phone challenges. Robustness of the phones helped prolong the life of technology that doesn't always get treated right.

Purchased in November 2016.

Victoria F.

Victoria F.

Difficult to use

A 90 year old does not need anything much than a simple phone.
This has unwanted features he will not use.
The SOS button small and having to press it 4 times in emergancy is difficult.
We cannot get our phone working since purchase 2 weeks ago. it's near impossible to get onto customer support.
Feel like throwing it away because it's been useless.

Purchased in February 2020 for $109.00.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant

Truly a lifesaver. My sister is very ill and this is the only phone she can use. When she dropped and broke it Kisa replaced it for cost of postage.
Great product, great service

Purchased in October 2017.

Kass

KassNorthern Region, NSW

Terrible waste of money

I bought this phone for my mother following an accident. It constantly went dead, obviously faulty. The customer service person was unhelpful and rude. We spent roughly $500 for nothing

Purchased in January 2018.

a very happy customer

the kisa phone is perfect for our daughter with special needs,it means that she has contact at all times a we can contact her,a normal phone was a nightmare. also the service was excellent.
thankyou,a very happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019.

Perfect for elderly

Purchased for my father after he had a stroke. Inexpensive and easy to use. Gave him a sense of independence in being able to contact family whenever he wanted. Useful when he went to hospital as we could ring him directly. Dad always took the phone when he went out for walks or to the shops which gave him and us a sense of security

Purchased in March 2017 at KISA for $250.00.

Just the ticket!

Brilliant! Just the ticket for those who find technology upsetting due to mental or physical challenges. Perfect for the elderly and kids you want to keep contact with without the fear of all that online trash a regular phone would expose them to.

Purchased in March 2018.

Jojo

Jojo

Great concept but beware ....

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

Sydney2011

Sydney2011Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT phone for kids and elderly!!

Having purchased this back in 2017, this phone has never ever failed!
I am now upgrading to a newer version this month for better GPS tracking which gives me untold peace of mind when my son is away.
These phones are cheap, easy to use and great for kids and elderly! I highly recommend these to anyone with small kids needing a simple phone to call : Mum, Dad, Nanna etc or the elderly who need 'bigger' keypads and an easy phone to use!! - These are simple, no fuss, phone only (no camera's etc) phones which are extremely reliable and a great concept!!

Purchased in November 2017.

Carolyn S

Carolyn SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone for People with a Disability

We purchased the KISA phone just over 2 years ago for our brother who has an intellectual disability. It has been a great way for him to contact family members when he wants to have a chat (we have 10 numbers registered), however anyone can call him. Only thing we've found is a few times he's accidentally called one of us when charging or picking up the phone as the buttons are easily pressed. On the whole it's been a great phone for him to use & a good way of being able to contact him

Purchased in January 2017.

It’s the best phone for kids and older people! Easy and safe! Thank you for this product!

Everything is easy! It’s the best phone for kids and older people! Easy and safe! There is info with the address too and GPS. My daughter doesn’t need apps yet and this phone is perfect for this too. She can’t stay hours on it because it’s just for calls and this is safety too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Christine

ChristineBellerive

For the Elderly - just don't even try anything else

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Marvellous phone

My elderly mother found this phone a godsend as she was almost blind and deaf! She could see the names on the phone written clearly and dark which made them easier for her to find! She could take it with her and ring when she wanted me so this made her feel more independent . Didn’t have to worry about numbers!

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Darb

DarbCentral Queensland, QLD

An excellent idea that failed miserably

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kim P

Kim PSydney, NSW

Rude rude rude customer service operator

I called KISA today to enquire as to how I may order a new battery for my 93 year mother’s KISA phone. I spoke to Anna. I proceeded to explain the situation and she proceeded to talk over the top of me would not stop talking to listen to what I had to say to the point I had to ask her to stop talking over the top of me and had to tell her how rude she was. Begrudgingly she stop talking long enough to listen to my request and ordered the replacement battery as requested then proceeded to talk down to me. I have never in my life experienced such blatant rudeness from someone who is supposed to provide a service to their customers.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess07

Jess07Melbourne

Dementia phone too confusing for Mum

Date PurchasedJune 2018