KISA phone

KISA phone (2015)

See the Best Mobile Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KISA phone

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Fantastic design and ease of use

Highly recommended the KISA for a first mobile phone for a young child and/or anyone who has a disability. It's basic, simple to use and it is safe for vulnerable people as there is no internet capability and the phone is fully customised and preprogrammed to suit the users individual needs. KISA is also an Australian owned and operated company. Ticks all the boxes, thanks KISA!

Owen
OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple Phone and Usage

We bought a Kisa Phone for my 90 year old mother-in-law. She could use the one button calling function easily and hang up easily. Very effective.
Unfortunately, the phone could not always connect to the network where she resides in a nursing home and this was not a phone issue rather a service provider issue. Overall we were happy with the phone and Kisa.

Purchased in January 2021 for $271.00.

BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my 94 year old Dad

The KISA phone for seniors helped keep us connected to my 94 year old Dad especially during all the lockdowns due to the Covid 19 pandemic until he passed away a couple of weeks ago. It really was brilliant and he did appreciate it after struggling for some time with a Smart Phone. I can't recommend it highly enough. The KISA team was great to deal with on the couple of occasions when I needed to contact them. Thank you KISA!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Shel
ShelPerth, WA

Perfect mobile phone solution for seniors

The Kisa phone has been invaluable for my elderly mother. Easy to use, especially as her eye sight diminished, enabling her to keep in touch with all the family. The company is easy to deal with, very responsive and set up of the phone a breeze. Use their in house phone plan which is affordable and flexible. Recommended to anyone wanting a no frills mobile phone for a senior family member. There is also an emergency 000 button and the phone can be worn with a neck cord as a safety device.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kisa.

Great product and service

Quick prompt service always. Easy to set up and order phone. Very reasonably priced. Never any issues. Reasonably easy for my father to use. I would suggest using the least number of contacts possible especially if your loved one has sausage fingers like my dad! The more contacts you have the smaller the icons, makes it harder to use. I received very helpful and kind service when the time came to disconnect due to Dads deteriorating dementia.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
John Capes
John CapesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service is excellent

I have been dealing with the crew from Kisa for a few years and have found them to be extremely helpful and Dimitry bends over backwards to accommodate my needs (as a blind person). Nothing is too much trouble for him and his team.

Rob H.
Rob H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered exactly what it was supposed to

Simple to use - kept my aged mother in touch with us an extra few years as her sight was failing.
I always found the product support responsive and polite. I would recommend KISA to anyone who finds the buttons on a normal phone too small or illegible. It really is an elegantly simple product and if it helps extend the communication capabilities for someone even a few months it's worth it.

Purchased in June 2017 at KISA for $150.00.

Helen77
Helen77Avalon Beach

This is my Mums 3rd phone and absolutely crap.

I have been with them from 2017 and initially the phone was okay. My poor Mum who is 94 needs a easy working phone. However they don't last long I seem to change every 6 months. The buttons don't work and they are hopeless. I have left an email and then called and left message with no response. I had to call back... terrible customer service. I now need to send phone back to them and my Mum is now left without a phone. Poor form will look for an alternative.

Purchased in October 2017.

IAN WALL
IAN WALLWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Go to Toyworld on your way to the Telstra shop

Failed twice within 2 weeks and i live in a remote area alone with health problems..so no phone.. returned it twice at my cost and full refund obtained.. help desk of no help.. go to toyworld and pay $1 for a toy phone that Works??? The same as my Kisa phone and then go to Telstra and buy a big button easy call 5 model for about $125.. nearly 30 %of reviews are in lowest rating.. tells you something???and that person on there video crap never ever responds to reviews like this

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.Northeast, VIC

Picture Perfect!

Reliable and easy to use. For someone living with dementia the simple task of pressing on the picture to make a call was a great advantage. By keeping it simple, we were able to keep my mother in touch with those most important to her.

Purchased in February 2018 at KISA.

anthony
anthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

This Company seems somewhat ''touchy'' when told the phone is not suitable.

perfect phone

I found the Kisa phone to be very easy for my brother to use especially with the pictures of the people he was ringing as his reading is not the best. Not having lots of other buttons to press made it impossible to lock himself out of the phone or to change any settings. This is perfect for similar people as my brother. This is the 2nd Kisa phone I purchased as I needed a Telstra Blue tick when my brother moved to a remote area.

Purchased in December 2019 for $280.00.

Cliffy34
Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Great for older people

Bought this phone for an older family member who has no need for a smart phone and cannot fathom some phones. It is great and intuitive to use, especially with the photo phone book. At least he knows who he is ringing now!

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for $100.00.

Oliver
OliverSydney, NSW

Extend communications.

Excellent phones. Extended the communication ability of both parents with memory issues and arthritic challenges. Big buttons are the answer to all old age phone challenges. Robustness of the phones helped prolong the life of technology that doesn't always get treated right.

Purchased in November 2016.

Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Difficult to use

A 90 year old does not need anything much than a simple phone.
This has unwanted features he will not use.
The SOS button small and having to press it 4 times in emergancy is difficult.
We cannot get our phone working since purchase 2 weeks ago. it's near impossible to get onto customer support.
Feel like throwing it away because it's been useless.

Purchased in February 2020 for $109.00.

Read more reviews - page 2