Kitchen Couture 14L 1500W Digital Air Fryer BDT-301545

Kitchen Couture 14L 1500W Digital Air Fryer BDT-301545

MPN: BDT-301545

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Barbara
BarbaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Feel wonderful having this!

Since having this air fryer I feel like I've been eating healthy food and also this product has been recommended to me by a friend. I can't live without this air fryer anymore.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $107.00.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

Perfect Air Fryer!

Having this air fryer and its food production is so satisfying and what I loved about this product is that it is so healthy in which you can cook anything like frozen food (chicken and fish) on it. The air fryer is also very easy to use and to clean. I believe this product is very durable because we have been using this for a while now. I will recommend this to my friends.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like it because it cooks pretty well

The price drop made it easier for me to purchase one. The roast chicken is awesome nice and juicy and the skin was like crackling. So impressed can’t wait to try cooking other things. I just love ❤️ it. Thank you for making it possible to purchase one.

Air Fryers

Find out how Kitchen Couture 14L 1500W Digital Air Fryer BDT-301545 compares to other Air Fryers

Cant live without it!

We had an air fryer before and this model is way more better. This fryer has seriously made our lives easier. This is so easy to set up and use. The food that it produces tastes so great and are perfectly cooked. I'm still trying to cook and pleased with every one of them.

Great for cooking chips

To tell you the truth I have only used this for chips and frozen fish, but I am happy with the results I purchased it a few months ago and use it at least once a week, I usually only cook for 2 but have cooked a whole bag of chips using the 2 trays and it only takes 15 mins ...its probably paid for its self in the money I have saved in heating my large oven.
It's easy to wipe down to clean, while its still warm, but think if I was to cook anything else I would use an oven bag. I haven't used the basket or rotisserie attachment and the wire racks are a bit flimsy, but they have worked fine.

Purchased in November 2020 at The market for $121.51.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Love my air fryer

Light on my air fryer 14L isn't working how do I fixs it? Can I purchase a new globe and repair it myself and where in WA can I get a part for it.

Purchased in January 2019 for $150.00.

Lesley
LesleyPerth, WA

It is a very useful product!

You can fry anything and not to mention using it as an alternative to microwave for reheating leftovers without the meat getting tough. It is not like the other Air fryer I have used.

Gator
Gator

Quite Happy with This

I've found it cooks best with just a single tray in the oven. Given that food needs to be turned halfway through cooking, not a big issue if there are 2 trays. Love how it cooks our bacons. Freezer food is easy. Reheating leftover pizza is a charm. I'm slowly building my confidence in using it for different things. Cleaning is quick and easy. Manual is terrible and recipe book is a waste of time. That's what the internet is for though.

Purchased in December 2020 for $145.00.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Wouldn't bother

Wish I got a Kmart airfryer. This one is trash, can't find any troubleshooting for it's constant beeping. User manual is absolute rubbish. Wouldn't recommend this airfryer for the money.

Purchased in December 2020.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to assist you with your concerns. Kindly contact us at amy@bdirect.com.au or warranties@bdirect.com.au so that we can assist you with your concern. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen Couture 14 lt Air Fryer.

Only used once and food does not cook both sides as stated. Very small with only one tray instead of two as shown in advertisement. I agree with Roger what a take it is smaller than the 12 lt. How can the 14 lt be smaller than the 12 lt. How do I get this other tray as one is not enough.

Purchased in November 2020 for $125.00.

Loving the ease of use. Ideally suited for my kitchen needs

Have had an air fryer before and this model is far better. Does Exactly as advertised. Have used it a couple of times and food has come out lovely and crispy it’s ease of use. Still trying different things to cook and pleased with every one of them.

Purchased in January 2020.

Convenient and Cooks food the quickest

Very impressed by this air fryer! It only requires a small amount of oil to make foods such as chicken wings, chips and veggies crispy. Frozen fries required almost 10 minutes less than the manufacturer’s instructions, so keep an eye on the goodies you’re cooking. Delivery was fast. Received it for only a week or so. So far, I'm loving it!

Purchased in February 2020.

Can't get it to work.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kogan.com for $159.00.

Parra

Have been on to Kogan. They were prompt and excellent with a response. I am to return it for a replacement. Can't ask for much better than that. Seems there is a fault in the control board..

Annette Farrugia
Annette FarrugiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed.

I had just purchased the Kitchen Couture 14L Air Fryer and was so excited to use the cage for my chips. I was under the impression that the cage rotates. This did not happen when I used this. Although the chips were great but was not evenly cooked. Could you please inform me as to why this does not rotate? It's called a rotessiere for a reason.

Purchased in June 2020 at Online for $184.00.

Hi Annette,

Roger
RogerBrisbane

Not impressed! (And note it's ABM310545, not BDT-301545)

The oven is 230mm deep, 260mm wide, 175mm high - just under 10.5 litres. How can they claim 14 litres??
The shaft for the 'rolling cage' passes through the door in the end of the cage. When you pull this assembly out of the fryer you have to take this out before you can open the door, and of course it's stinking hot, and oven mitts make this almost impossible.
The door is very difficult to unlatch, even without oven mitts --.

Purchased in February 2020 for $140.00.

Darius C.
Darius C.asked

I just cooked in my air fryer and then 10 minutes later I went to use it again and now won’t turn on and is extremely hot on top anyone had this trouble?

Dear Customer,

Trudi Brown
Trudi Brownasked

What does the error code E1 mean?

Dear Customer,

Linda C.
Linda C.asked

My air fryer simply stopped in the middle of cooking. It's 6 months old and was great until then apart from the display not working properly but I could still work out the numbers. It is now completely dead, I just emailed Amy from her email in response to others questions so hoping to get a replacement as I loved it and used it regularly!

See all Kitchen Couture 14L 1500W Digital Air Fryer BDT-301545 questions