See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

1.4
  • Product is used
  • Safety
Angry
AngryCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rubbish!!!

I had this processor for 3 years but had only used it for about 30 minutes total running time. I was processing chunks of chicken breast and started to smell an electrical burning and then smoke coming from the base. I also thought Kitchenaid was the top of the range. Do not buy this garbage! A $499 piece of Junk!
Very disappointed!!

Purchased in at The Good Guys.

Azi
AziMelbourne

Dirt gets into the lid

After Using this product for a while, dirts get into the holes of the lid and it looks disgusting, after contacting the support, they said you should just clean it using a damp cloth and should not wash it under water!!!! it’s a silly statement, not possible to wash the lid, is not hygiene at all.
They said you could ask for a replacement while you were in warranty time.

MargSydney, NSW

Best food processor

Bought this food processor recently. It slices food evenly and you can adjust the thickness which is very handy. Very fast and so easy to use. All the attachments fit nicely into their own box. Easy to clean. I use this for shredding slicing and mixing. I use it daily. Have not had any issues. Love the extra wide shoot.

Purchased in for $478.

MariPerth, WA

Repair shop has it . Customer service nonexsistant

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $400.

KitchenAid A.KitchenAidSend a private message
Thuy B.KitchenAidSend a private message

Eve
EvePerth, WA

Faulty Product

I bought this product and returned it within a week. Used it twice and the blade got jammed inside. Read on a review on here to put on floor between your legs and pull it off. Had to use a lot of strength but did eventually get it off. Returned to store immediately and they were good about it and refunded my money. This machine only has 300w of power, so I don't think it's powerful enough for a food processor. I ended up purchasing a Breville Kitchen Wizz (1000w) instead, for a cheaper cost and it has been a great buy, works very well.

Vera
VeraAdelaide

Don’t waste your money

I wish I had read the reviews about this product before I purchased this machine and then I would not have bought it.
The blade gets stuck and you can not remove it. For some reason it works great but it must get over worked and then the blade gets stuck. This is the second time this has happened the first time we cut the blade off and damaged the bowl so I replaced both items and it’s happened again. It’s a very expensive item that now does not work.
Don’t waste your money!

Wish I'd purchased anything else

I purchased this product because I was very happy with a previous purchase (mixer), and assumed that the food processor was of a similar design quality. Unfortunately it has so many design flaws; food becomes trapped in the locking mechanism, it is hard to clean, the bowl does not seal properly, and the bowl is so poorly designed that small amounts of dough work down into the processor motor i.e. there is no seal at the top of the motor casing. I had my processor for 3 months before it was un-usable. I have since returned for repair (an additional $180), and I'm still waiting 2 months later for it to be returned. When this unit breaks again, I will be looking at a Kenwood due to positive reviews by my friends.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Michelle
MichelleWorongary

Total waste of money, doesn't do the job it's designed for

TPCPerth, WA

Use this as a Paperweight at best

Hi Emma,

In regards to your response to your VERY SLOW response below(took over 4 weeks to get a response and even then we had to follow up), I formally request a refund for the product as it is well documented that this product has a fault as is not fit for purpose. This is a major fault as:

It has a problem that would have stopped me buying the item if I had known about it.
Does not do what I asked for or what it is normally supposed to do.
I have entered in all the relevant information below, and as per the consumer law I look forward to a swift response with detailed instructions on how to return and receive my refund for this product.

TPC

And still no reaponse from Kitchenaid despite 2 follow up emails. Do NOT buy this second rate rubbish

Dee
DeeMelbourne

I have 2 of these processors and both don’t work!

I purchased 2 of these machines, one for my sister and one for myself. Both have stopped working, I only used mine a handful of times! It looks brand new. Very disappointing and a waste of money, from memory they cost about $600 each. Now I’m trying to find an alternative machine to purchase.

• Date Purchased

Don't buy KFP1333 food processor!

I have had 5 of these KFP1333 food processors in the last 7 years. All of them broke. KitchenAid did replace the first 4 processors free of charge (I give them credit for that). When the 5th unit broke, I finally gave up and bought a different processor, which I think is so much better. Don't waste your time with this one.

Moo
MooGeelong

Disappointing

I purchased this food processor to upgrade my 30-year-old, still functioning, food processor. I have had it for almost four years now so it is out of warranty. Used it 20 times maximum. Whilst making a batch of shortcrust pastry, the spindal shaft became completely wedged inside the blade. Massive effort to remove the bowl from the machine and eventually the spindal. Having paid $429.00 for the machine I am now going to be up for the repair costs for what is still a relatively new machine. Very disappointing.

Beau
BeauSunshine Coast

Very disappointing KitchenAid Food Processor

I'd heard such great reports about the quality & performance of KitchenAid products I decided to spend more money on what I believed would be a top quality appliance.
It's complicated & challenging to use. I have to constantly try locking & unlocking to get it to work. I don't put any food into the work bowl before trying first to see whether it's going to operate or I have to take it apart & reassemble. Now it makes a high pitched noise when operating!! Very disappointing for such a high priced item.

Belle AKitchenAidSend a private message

Hi Beau, if you contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or 02 4902 6500, alternatively you can email them at enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au. They will be able to help you with product issues. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Clynt

Multipurpose blade jams on shaft

My wife received a KitchenAid KPF1333 for her birthday three years ago but has used it only six times as each time it has presented a challenge; it's like an albatross around her neck. She's used it only with the 3 litre Work Bowl and Multipurpose Blade. The blade is difficult to push on and even more difficult to remove as it jams on the black shaft. A black residue from the shaft material accumulates on the inside of the hole in the blade unit and binds the blade unit to the shaft. Apparently others have had this problem. To remove the blade unit, it is necessary to place the processor on the floor and hold it with your foot whilst grasping the column of the blade unit with two hands and tugging.

Belle AKitchenAidSend a private message
Clynt

Love the stand mixer; hate the processor

This is the worst food processor I've ever owned. It will obliterate part of what you're trying to chop, but leave the rest in big chunks. Fine if you want purée but rubbish for everything else. Total waste of money. Don't buy one; I'll buy Mouli or Magimix when I can afford to replace it.

KitchenAid A.KitchenAidSend a private message