KitchenAid 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream)

KitchenAid 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream)

just received it the blade part felt off and the machine can hear something moving inside bad cust s

I just open the box try to use the blade chopper part inside felt off the machine can heard something noise moving around inside the motor then I contact aks for refund the reply they are had no refund policy and poor customer services they don't care about Accc law when I try to explain consumer had right to ask replacement or refund if products had major or minor faults never buy this brand again or recommend to others

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    KitchenAid
    Belle AKitchenAid
    MelP

MelPSydney, NSW

Love it!!

Great processor, simple to use, easy instruction brochure to follow, easy to clean.

It is a larger product so may take up more space than others. We leave it on the kitchen counter but the box with all the parts we keep in a drawer. It is a bit space consuming. One of the reasons we went with the kitchen aid is it looks funkier than the others on the market.

We use it almost every time we cook, because of the simplicity we even use it to make salads when we're entertaining the cutting size component (thin to thick) is extremely handy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    KitchenAid
    Belle AKitchenAid

Hi Sydney, Thankyou for your great review, we always love to hear feedback!
    Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Val

Val

Wish I had one years ago

This processor is easy to use very fast easy to clean .all the attachment fit easily very easy to change. Certainly saves a lot of time. Love the attachment box which keeps everything organised. I got a big one as I love to cook but there is also a small bowl if that's all that is required

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Food Processors

Find out how KitchenAid 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) compares to other Food Processors