Kmart 12L Convection Oven

Kmart 12L Convection Oven

See the Best Benchtop / Toaster Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3.0
gypsymaggieVictoria

Not as expected

I purchased this the other day as my oven broke down. I am going to take mine back, as it didn't cook the dish in the middle, left an awful mess, cooked on the outside only. Used as instructed, was only zucchini slice, had plenty from the garden & needed to use them up, had to turn slice upside down in another dish but still did not cook through properly, would not recommend to buy this one, spend a bit more money on a good one. Had a Flavour wave but broke after 10 years of good cooking, may buy another if I can find it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $45.00.

ThefridgsterSydney, NSW

thermostat settings much too low

I purchased two of these convection ovens ( one after I returned one) because I could not get the oven up to the stated max temperature of 250c which if you want o cook a steak is required. The best I could do was 190c when the thermostat would shut down the power and maintain the oven at 190C max. The second oven was the same so I guess that the manufactures have not calibrated the convection oven properly. I have bought 3 convection ovens from Kmart over the last 12 years and been very happy with them before. This new Anko branded one does not do the job. If you don't mind an oven that only goes up to 190c or so then it works ok. Regrettably, I had to buy another brand at twice the price.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart for $45.00.

anna 2016Perth, WA

Real value for money

Bought this product after seeing a more expensive ($300) one in action. The Kmart portable convection oven is $45 and does a brilliant job. Best value for money on any appliance I have owned. So easy to use and clean.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart 12L Convection Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Gaylene
Gayleneasked

Ok....so you get 2 racks & a lid holder but what on earth is the other wire thing?!

gypsymaggie

Not sure, took mine back, didn't cook the meat through properly, the old flavorwave had an egg & toast rack.

Thefridgster

Guessing you are talking about the plate lifter when you have hot plates inside on the rack it clips round the edge and when you pinch it together it safely lifts out the hot plate and you can carry it safely to the bench top

Hi Gaylene

There is a piece, it is round, ring, that you can place onto the rim of the glass bowl, you then put the lid ontop of this to give you more height.

Jenina R.
Jenina R.asked

Why does the light switch off and on near the end of cooking time?

Josh V.
Josh V.

My light goes off and on every 15 seconds constantly as soon as you start it. I thought that's just how it works until I read these comments. Now I think it's broken. I better go turn it off.

Kate
Kate

This is how it works. It stays on until it reaches the desired temp then turns on and off to maintain temperature - the light only has one setting, it doesn’t get hotter or cooler, so the only way it can regulate is by being on or off. It’s working fine.

Jenina R.
Jenina R.asked

Why does the light go off and on near the end of cooking time?

See all Kmart 12L Convection Oven questions