Kmart 12L Convection Oven

Kmart 12L Convection Oven

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Not as expected

I purchased this the other day as my oven broke down. I am going to take mine back, as it didn't cook the dish in the middle, left an awful mess, cooked on the outside only. Used as instructed, was only zucchini slice, had plenty from the garden & needed to use them up, had to turn slice upside down in another dish but still did not cook through properly, would not recommend to buy this one, spend a bit more money on a good one. Had a Flavour wave but broke after 10 years of good cooking, may buy another if I can find it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $45.00.

Thefridgster

ThefridgsterSydney, NSW

thermostat settings much too low

I purchased two of these convection ovens ( one after I returned one) because I could not get the oven up to the stated max temperature of 250c which if you want o cook a steak is required. The best I could do was 190c when the thermostat would shut down the power and maintain the oven at 190C max. The second oven was the same so I guess that the manufactures have not calibrated the convection oven properly. I have bought 3 convection ovens from Kmart over the last 12 years and been very happy with them before. This new Anko branded one does not do the job. If you don't mind an oven that only goes up to 190c or so then it works ok. Regrettably, I had to buy another brand at twice the price.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart for $45.00.

anna 2016Perth, WA

Real value for money

Bought this product after seeing a more expensive ($300) one in action. The Kmart portable convection oven is $45 and does a brilliant job. Best value for money on any appliance I have owned. So easy to use and clean.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart 12L Convection Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Jenina R.

Jenina R.asked

Why does the light switch off and on near the end of cooking time?

Josh V.
Josh V.

My light goes off and on every 15 seconds constantly as soon as you start it. I thought that's just how it works until I read these comments. Now I think it's broken. I better go turn it off.

Jenina R.

Jenina R.asked

Why does the light go off and on near the end of cooking time?

Patricia Turnbull

Patricia Turnbullasked

Where can I buy one of these today I live in Midland

HI Patricia

Any Kmart store should have them, though it is best to ring them first as they are not always in stock. The link below will give you all the stores details.