Kmart 1300W Steam Mop

Kmart 1300W Steam Mop

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect - if I could use it!

My steam mop arrived from Kmart Australia with a US plug! No adaptor in box.
Cannot use it until I can get out of lockdown to buy an adaptor! Disappointed.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.00.

Nic
Nicbrisbane

Read Me

I love the clean feel steam gives a floor. My first gadget was an expensive one worth nearly $300. It lasted about 2 years. I promised myself I wouldn't pay that much again. Thanks Hahn. Well, sometimes I go out on a whim and try cheaper products. Who would've guessed the KMart machine does the same job?!? Sure it's a bit of a cheaper build, but steam is steam and my floors certainly can't tell the difference. Let's see how long it lasts. So far, over a year - it's halfway there :) and at a fraction of the price.
Oh, we use it on our wood floors - no problems. Obviously we wouldn't let it sit in one spot steaming away. It's a great little machine.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores.

michfallonSydney, NSW

Wont last

Refill twice to clean terrace house. Floors are left wet but okay if leave for a bit. Replace pads after each use but that is easy. Cord length is good.only problem is the unit stops working properly after only a couple of months or so. It make s all the right noises but there is barely any steam the unit does not seem to heat up enough to make steam so it is now useless.

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.00.

JayJ
JayJ

It works really well and I'm impressed

The refill tank has a tiny hole
The floor is a little wet, which makes sense because it's a steam mop but it makes the floors look amazing! I thought the floors were clean until we used this mop and were shocked at the dirt it got off.
I wish I bought some extra cleaning pads though, it only comes with one.

the chord length is alright.
I've only used it once but I'm excited to use it again.
If you're worried about spending big bucks on a steam mop, give this one a try, it's not expensive and cleans the floors really well.
We have lino and tiled floors, I haven't tried it on carpet yet though.

Purchased in July 2021 at Kmart for $49.00.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Kmart 1300W Steam Mop compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Mary Answerth
Mary Answerth Gippsland, VIC

Don't buy.

Stopped working after not much time.
Worked great before.
Loved it before it stopped working.
Do not buy if you want something that lasts.
Only want to clean my house today and can't.

Caz Elderson
Caz EldersonHunter Region, NSW

Excellent piece of household cleaning equipment, v easy to operate and does a great job

I think this economical steam mop from K-Mart is FANTASTIC!! I have high gloss tiled floors and it brings them up with such a shine. I put a small amount of vinegar in with the water and only need to refill the water tank once during the process. The microfibre cloth attachment gets quite dirty but is easy to clean. I use it with a 3m extension lead which is adequate. I definitely recommend this steam mop.

Purchased in February 2021 for $49.00.

Cyndi E.
Cyndi E.Queensland

Great product with good price tag

I'm abit shocked by the reviews as I'm pretty happy with it. I live in a reasonable sized house and I find I always have some water left over in the tank. I haven't used it on the carpet but on tiles it does the job. This is the first time owning a steam mop but I have used one previously for work and find this one works alot better (though I have to admit the one at my work was pretty old and probably been dropped multiple times). The cord length is abit shorter than expected but nothing like an extended cord can't fix. It cleans the floor beautifully and have little to no trouble getting the marks off the floor.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ursula J.
Ursula J.Perth, WA

Breaks after only a few uses

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $50.00.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t last long

Short cord, broke/didn’t function after 5 uses ie no steam, basic tiled floor, small home and didn’t keep up. Hard to fill, had to refill often, pads fall off just Velcro. But it is cheap and you get what you pay for.

Purchased for $49.00.

Steve

Poor design, unsafe, doesnt actually get hot enough to clean anything. Ok if $20 maybe but not $50

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $50.00.

Inferior to previous model!

I purchased this model as a replacement for a previous model with a rectangular head that I was very happy with. This model however is nothing like it and I’m very disappointed in it. As mentioned by another reviewer, the pad does not adhere to the bottom of the mop and if you lift it slightly it falls off. The handle even when clipped into place slides back down with the slightest pressure. After 2 uses, the water no longer heats up so no steam! It’s going back to the shop. Please bring back the old model which whilst it only lasted two years. It did a brilliant job until the handle broke. Build them to last so we are not constantly contributing to our landfill!

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Online Store.

Irina L.
Irina L.

Cheap and nasty

At first this steamer was ok, but on the second use the extendable handle kept going down when you used it because it simply is not made well enough to stay in place. Then the pads would not stick to the steamer and now it just rolls up underneath. I bought this because I thought one steam mop does exactly what another does, heats up to steaming point and the pad cleans it. Nope will need to get one that will keep the pad on because this one is going in the bin!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $50.00.

Bianca
Bianca

Super streaky

Left my tiles streaky and that’s enough for me to say no thank you.
Pro: it’s cheap so I don’t feel so bad about wasting my money.

Honestly if you have carpet I’m sure it’s fine but if you have tiles I wouldn’t bother you’ll have to mop over it anyway.

Kizk
KizkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great

Works great, my floor is left shiny and clean.
You have to make sure you use the cleaning pad it comes with otherwise it will leak water with the wrong replacement pad.
Doesn't clean carpet very well though.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $39.00.

Me QLD
Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for price

Purchased in March 2020 for $49.00.