Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum

Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum

Great suction, $29 well spent, still working after 14 months!

Bought this over a year ago, and it's still working very well !
Great suction, even on carpet! ☆$29 well spent.
☆ On par with my big hoover vac, so it's my go-to for my whole house clean now. Great suction on the wooden floor and surprisingly good suction on my carpet- hair, tissue paper etc.
The hand vac lasts about 7 mins, ok for quick clean up but not really long enough to clean out yr car (unless you have yr vac plugged in nearby to recharge)
Overall very impressed for $29
☆5 stars KMART

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Did the job for almost 2 years!

Great on tiles, suction was not great on carpet, had to go back and forth abit
But happy with it and it lasted longer than expected. I would recommend this product to anyone

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Does the job!

Incredible suction power on carpet, does weaken to near nothing if filter slightly blocked. No protection on floor head so has potential scratch woods etc. would buy over and over

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Could do better K Mart

Little suction on carpet and short power lead makes it not as useful as it could be.

Battery life could do with improving.

Easy to store and a Reasonable price for the toy that it is.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Perfect on Tiles

Bought the Home & Co corded vacuum cleaner ST01 at Kmart for $29 specifically for daily use on tiles in the kitchen and family room. The vacuum is very light and easy to use yet powerful enough to do a great job. Probably wouldn’t use it to vacuum a large carpeted area but is perfect for what we bought it for.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Tiles

Surprisingly great value for money

For $29 we didn’t expect much from this vacuum. But to my surprise, it has worked wonders! Its light and easy to manouver around corners, cleans well and looks good. We have looked at so many other vacuums online and instore but I think this one is a great option if you are on a budget and just starting out.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Pretty good

This corded stick vacuum is not bad, but not great either. The suction isn't as good as I would like, but it's not bad for small jobs. Good value for money though.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Floor Type Wood

Surprisingly Good

When my last vacuum cleaner passed away, my partner and I couldn't agree on which new one to get so we decided to get this cheap one until we could agree on a permanent one.

I am so glad we did.

Each time you use this, you are reminded that it only cost $29 but the power of the motor is surprising and effortlessly got my hardwood floors clean and even sucked out dirt from the rugs I have around the apartment.

The cord is just the right length for my apartment but if using it to clean the car or if you have a larger house, an extension cord will be needed.

It has two power switches, one on the actual unit and another on the handle. I found that just using the one on the unit is better as while moving the unit around, the handle will flex a bit and it will switch it off.

Aside from those little niggles, I would happily buy this again when it does give out on me.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Not powerful enough for cleaning carpet

It is one of the cheapest vacuum cleaners on the market. I’ve used it for one year weekly and it is still working. I do not recommend buying it for vacuuming carpet as it is not powerful enough. However, I find it very convenient as I can also use it as a car vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great Vacuum

Works best on tiles, rather than vacuum. Very versatile and useful item, easy to use and clean. No troubles with this one at all, would gladly purchase again. It's also extremely lightweight, making it convenient to carry up and down the stairs. For $29, the price is a bargain. The cord is long enough to make cleaning a breeze, altogether a well thought-out model.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Brilliant product

I bought this to use to clean my car and use on short jobs around the house and garage. This is an amazing product for the price...$29... Many products three times this price dont do as good a job. It works well on hard surfaces as well as carpets, on vehicle interiors and furniture.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

An electric broom

$29 worth. At first it worked quite well. After a couple of months, it would vacuum for say, 10 minutes than the power would get cut off. it does not do a very good job of picking up dirt and pet hair from the carpet and tiled flooring. Had to stop using it and get back to my original heavy duty vacuum cleaner for thorough cleaning.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

At $99 a steal.

I am quite impressed with just how good this vac is. It sucks well and is just at home on the carpet as it is on the tiles. The kitchen floor quickly shows crumbs etc. and with this vac I can do those little quick cleans without getting out the normal vac. Battery life good so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great value for meney! Very good and affordable product

Im totally happy with the purchase of this machine. After taking account my needs and budget, Im completely sastisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for one. Im not sure how long it would last. But after owing for more than 6 months now and still get the jobs done, it is still going strong. Anyway u would need to regularly clean the filter to give it an optimum performance. Thank you Kmart for selling such a cheap and good little machine

Date PurchasedMay 2018

It is great I really like the lightness of it and how month it works it’s fabulous

I have floor boards and big rugs it works very well on both. The vacuum is easy and glides over all surfaces even tiles I am very happy that I chose to buy one. It’s easy to clean, once the job is finished it’s easy to store. I like the size of the machine, it’s lightness and the way it goes under tables etc is great.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good for cat fur on hard floors

This stick corded vacuum (Kmart home&CO ST01) DOES have a HEPA filter and for $29 you can't complain unless there are unrealistic expectations.

It picked up all the dust, crumbs and cat fur off our timber and tiled floors. Even though the suction gripped onto the short pile rugs it could not remove the fluff so it works well on hard floors but not carpet when on the stick.

It is easy to empty and is about as noisy as most vacuums. I do worry if it will mark the timber floors with repeated use. No visible marks or scratches have occurred but to be on the safe side I stuck two small pieces of felt on the corners for added protection. I also use a short extension cord with it so two rooms can be vacuumed from the same power point.

I purchased this for daily fur removal as the broom tends to flick up dust and fur despite care to avoid this and I don't want to drag out our large vacuum every day for a quick go over. It will not replace a big vacuum but it's a very affordable way to try out a stick vacuum (even if it is corded) to see if this type will work for you before eventually committing to a much more expensive stick vacuum.

Have now had it for two months and so far am very happy with it. Even hubby will use it occasionally.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great for $29

Purchased for tidy-ups. It's great for $29 and does the job. You do need to keep unplugging and replugging it in if you're doing a few rooms as the cord is quite short. However it's good value for the price. I use it on carpet and tiles and it's seems to pick up debris from shoes, hair on bathroom floor, etc.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Excelent Cost effective for $29

Great suction, lightweight and easy to manoever. Bagless and easy to empty and clean. Has a button on detachable handle. We have 3 bedrooms house and it's doing very good job. It's made from cheap material and low quality but the suction is very good and if you clean it on time you will get constant reasonable suction.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

In love with this as an electric broom

Using this mainly on hard floors instead of sweeping and it's brilliant for this. It's light (no back-ache for me!), very easy to use/manoevour and it fits under furniture that my large vacuum cannot reach. Seems to be quite good on carpet but obviously doesn't pick up as well as my large (expensive) vacuum does but great for a quick go. Obviously having to plug and un-plug is less convenient than cordless however this one fits neatly into a cupboard - I bought a cordless one and couldn't find anywhere convenient to leave it plugged in to charge.

I find this machine is utterly superb for the money and for what I want.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

What did I expect for $29

Wanted to buy a vacuum that did the job. For $29 I thought why not. We have a small pet at home with a lot of dog hair on the carpet. Anyway tried this out and it couldn't pick the hair up. The other vacuum we had did it with ease but is old and we needed a new one.

The handheld part is pretty powerful, can pick up a lot of things off the carpet, however using the head takes away like 80% of the sucking power. I had to use it without the head on the carpet. Took me about 10 minutes to vacuum the front room which is only about 3 metres by 3 metres. Picked up only half the stuff and now my back is sore.

If it was powerful with the head I would have kept it but unfortunately, it loses a lot of power for some reason. Only bought it a few days ago so hoping to get a refund as it doesn't really work that well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018