Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

"Where has this product been all my Life"

From the moment this little ripper is charged up & ready for action you know what was once a chore becomes a delight. Vacuum is on the quiet side yet extremely powerful. Purchased for a Holiday home which gets a lot of foot traffic-both human & canine !! Main flooring is floorboards but also tiling & rugs. No surface to difficult for this machine. Have since purchased a second one for home. It is light , easy to move & takes little storage space. Important to me also was the ease of emptying it.More than happy to recommend.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $149.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Best $69 ever spent

Purchased this vacuum yesterday. And was extremely satisfied with this vacuum. Also extremely embarrassed about my carpets. Also used on tiles. Extremely easy to move around. I recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Westfield for $69.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

More Than Happy

I have a lot of tiles and small children dropping everything from pencil shavings to biscuit crumbs constantly on the floor. I also do craft using jute and coconut fibre which leaves a lot of fluff on the floor. This product is so handy and very effective in cleaning up the mess quickly and efficiently. For the small price it’s rather surprising how well it works. Carpet is a different story though, so would stick to your normal vac for that.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart for $29.00.

Floor Type Tiles

This vacuum is amazing! I bought it for upstairs vacuum but it’s now taken over my expensive brand!!

Tiles, timber & carpet
Works well on all three flooring! Has a light in the front so I can see better! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a new vacuum cleaner! Bargain price

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Unreliable on off button on handle

Vacuum works well, off/on button loosens and it won’t keep going, 3 replacements within 12 month warranty, Kmart Tele warranty from original purchase, not from replacement. Button requires complete redesign.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet

WHAT A BARGAIN

This vacuum was recommended to me by a family member and I love it. My small unit has both tiles and carpet and it works effectively on both (I dont have animals). It's light weight, easy to use and has a crevice tool neatly hidden in the bottom. An old toothbrush works great for cleaning the filter. The only negative for some users may be it's short electrical cord.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Cheep is not always bad

I already have a bagless vac from Kmart but wanted something for small jobs instead of pulling the other one out and connecting hose ect,plus it has the hand vac and i was very surprised how powerful this is and so light,i have been so happy with it that two of my friends have gone and bought this product and are as happy as i am,try it as you have nothing to loose $29 BARGAIN

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

So good for the price!

I bought this based on reviews that it's powerful, works well on hard floors but is no good for carpets and all this was 100% accurate. I still give it 5 stars because on hard floors it's so strong, picks up small dust and bigger particles with ease. It's really light and easy to manoeuvre. Very impressed, especially for the cheap price!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $29.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Power of suction

Small and can be carried easily from place to place but suction power is more suitable for tile but for carpet should be made more effort and you can use it for car

Purchased in February 2019.

Good quality cheap vacuum

This vacuum is excellent for the price, I use it mostly for light cleaning jobs on carpet. The suction will drop quickly if the filter is not cleaned regularly (best if done with each use.) The vacuum cleaner is quite light and easily portable, and takes up very little space to store. Great for the broom cupboard for light cleaning jobs when you don't want to drag out the larger vacuum. I would recommend this product, for the price point I think it is good value.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart.

Floor Type Carpet

Great suction, $29 well spent, still working after 14 months!

Bought this over a year ago, and it's still working very well !
Great suction, even on carpet! ☆$29 well spent.
☆ On par with my big hoover vac, so it's my go-to for my whole house clean now. Great suction on the wooden floor and surprisingly good suction on my carpet- hair, tissue paper etc.
The hand vac lasts about 7 mins, ok for quick clean up but not really long enough to clean out yr car (unless you have yr vac plugged in nearby to recharge)
Overall very impressed for $29
☆5 stars KMART

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Did the job for almost 2 years!

Great on tiles, suction was not great on carpet, had to go back and forth abit
But happy with it and it lasted longer than expected. I would recommend this product to anyone

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Does the job!

Incredible suction power on carpet, does weaken to near nothing if filter slightly blocked. No protection on floor head so has potential scratch woods etc. would buy over and over

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Could do better K Mart

Little suction on carpet and short power lead makes it not as useful as it could be.

Battery life could do with improving.

Easy to store and a Reasonable price for the toy that it is.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Perfect on Tiles

Bought the Home & Co corded vacuum cleaner ST01 at Kmart for $29 specifically for daily use on tiles in the kitchen and family room. The vacuum is very light and easy to use yet powerful enough to do a great job. Probably wouldn’t use it to vacuum a large carpeted area but is perfect for what we bought it for.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Surprisingly great value for money

For $29 we didn’t expect much from this vacuum. But to my surprise, it has worked wonders! Its light and easy to manouver around corners, cleans well and looks good. We have looked at so many other vacuums online and instore but I think this one is a great option if you are on a budget and just starting out.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Pretty good

This corded stick vacuum is not bad, but not great either. The suction isn't as good as I would like, but it's not bad for small jobs. Good value for money though.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Floor Type Wood

Surprisingly Good

When my last vacuum cleaner passed away, my partner and I couldn't agree on which new one to get so we decided to get this cheap one until we could agree on a permanent one.

I am so glad we did.

Each time you use this, you are reminded that it only cost $29 but the power of the motor is surprising and effortlessly got my hardwood floors clean and even sucked out dirt from the rugs I have around the apartment.

The cord is just the right length for my apartment but if using it to clean the car or if you have a larger house, an extension cord will be needed.

It has two power switches, one on the actual unit and another on the handle. I found that just using the one on the unit is better as while moving the unit around, the handle will flex a bit and it will switch it off.

Aside from those little niggles, I would happily buy this again when it does give out on me.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Not powerful enough for cleaning carpet

It is one of the cheapest vacuum cleaners on the market. I’ve used it for one year weekly and it is still working. I do not recommend buying it for vacuuming carpet as it is not powerful enough. However, I find it very convenient as I can also use it as a car vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great Vacuum

Works best on tiles, rather than vacuum. Very versatile and useful item, easy to use and clean. No troubles with this one at all, would gladly purchase again. It's also extremely lightweight, making it convenient to carry up and down the stairs. For $29, the price is a bargain. The cord is long enough to make cleaning a breeze, altogether a well thought-out model.

Date PurchasedJul 2015