Kmart 45L Convection TY451BCL

Kmart 45L Convection TY451BCL

See the Best Benchtop / Toaster Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mon

Mon

Awesome!

Bought this as the oven in my rental didnt work & landlords wouldnt replace. Heats up fast, cooks evenly, i baked everything from roasts to breads and sweets. Left it behind when we move and now there is a newer model, so Im hoping it is just as good as we are going to get it instead of using a big oven, we loved ut so much.

Purchased in October 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Reem

Reem

Great oven !!

My main oven and grill don’t work so this i use this for everything. Heats up very fast and food always comes out delicious unlike others that dont cook properly !

Purchased in February 2019.

orchidean

orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good oven for the price

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great cheap oven

I got this in October 2018 when our main oven broke down. This was to do till we got a replacement. We haven't bothered to. Have been using this virtually every day. Roasts, chips, pizzas, cakes, you name and its been cooked in it. Still works perfectly. Total bargain. Great having top and bottom elements as you can use just the top ones when you want to crisp something up or get a ballanced cook. Worth every cent.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $100.00.

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New toaster oven

Just purchased a new 45 litre toaster oven, it's fantastic, Cook's all my food perfectly 10/10 my chicken comes out fantastic and so does my roasts, l love using it

Mary O

Mary OAlbury

Great oven- watch the temperature though

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

Perfect little oven

Bought this oven when we moved into our new house as we are building a new kitchen this oven is great I've cooked baked dinners cakes casseroles the oven works better than my old built in oven and for $99 how great is that mu family were like thats not going to cook a baled dinner they were all very shocked when baked came out tasting delish they all said wow that cooks better than the big ovens.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Thomas

Thomas

Bought on the spur of the moment, and used every meal time since

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mjeena

MjeenaMelbourne

Really good

A great product at a great price. I bought this oven bcoz after moving to our new home i didnt like the inbuild oven as it use to burn the food from the sides and not cooking from the middle. But this oven is great. I have made pizza and a cake and the results were perfect. Still waiting to try the rotsserie function but im sure it will be good too bcoz there are heat rods on top and bottom as well as fan on the sides for distriputing the heat evenly during the rotissrie fumction.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Bridget

BridgetHobart

Brilliant bench top convection oven

Kmarts 45L Convection oven is the best I have tried so far. I cook loads of sour doughs and it does it perfectly ever time. I have another for roasts again the same results. Dual controls, you can grill, bake, roast even use the rotisserie which gives a beautiful roast.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect lil benchtop oven

This convection oven is great if you are on a budget. Ive had it for 3 months and it bakes awesome cookies, roasts and cakes. It also features a grill option and a rotisserie. Only complaint is its quite noisy when its cooking. But its great in every other aspect.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

i bought recently. Didn't heat up properly. Element didn't seem to get hot. maybe I had on wrong setting for baking. Can someone tell me which setting? I thought I followed the instructions.
Lorraine

MJ T.asked

is it built in? or can i put it in my hanging cabinet

Xy guy

Portable like a microwave mate. Just read the instructions regarding leaving an appropriate amount of space around it.

MJ T.

xy thank you for your answer i lost my manual please help!

peter casked

what is the weight of this oven please

Xy guy

Hi mate. Not 100% sure but it's lighter than my 20l Panasonic Microwave oven. So no heavier, and in many cases less than a 20l microwave will be in the ball park. Very light given its overall size.

peter c

Thanks xy guy I need this for my camper van

Kerrie Garside
Kerrie Garside

Is I practical to store in pantry and bring out to bench when needed?

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens