Kmart 45L Convection TY451BCL

Kmart 45L Convection TY451BCL

New toaster oven

Just purchased a new 45 litre toaster oven, it's fantastic, Cook's all my food perfectly 10/10 my chicken comes out fantastic and so does my roasts, l love using it

Great oven- watch the temperature though

Our main oven had an element burn out and we needed an oven the next day! So purchased this little beauty. It bakes cakes, roasts meats and cooks casseroles really well. The only issue is the temperature is a little high, as I found out when my first cake had burnt edges! I bought an oven thermometer ($8) which now sits inside the oven. I found there were different variants of temperature dependent on whether both top & bottom was on, or just one or the other. The thermometer helps to ensure the correct temp. is achieved. Could just be my oven, but just be wary! It heats up really quickly and cools down fast! It is quite large - takes up a lot of bench space, but in saying that, it can hold a lot of food. I've used it for 3 weeks - every day - and I haven't bothered to order a new element yet (mainly because of the cost to have it installed). I will still keep this oven when the built-in one is fixed- it will come in handy for dinner parties! Haven't tried the rotisserie - I might be challenged to try this in the future!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect little oven

Bought this oven when we moved into our new house as we are building a new kitchen this oven is great I've cooked baked dinners cakes casseroles the oven works better than my old built in oven and for $99 how great is that mu family were like thats not going to cook a baled dinner they were all very shocked when baked came out tasting delish they all said wow that cooks better than the big ovens.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Really good

A great product at a great price. I bought this oven bcoz after moving to our new home i didnt like the inbuild oven as it use to burn the food from the sides and not cooking from the middle. But this oven is great. I have made pizza and a cake and the results were perfect. Still waiting to try the rotsserie function but im sure it will be good too bcoz there are heat rods on top and bottom as well as fan on the sides for distriputing the heat evenly during the rotissrie fumction.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Brilliant bench top convection oven

Kmarts 45L Convection oven is the best I have tried so far. I cook loads of sour doughs and it does it perfectly ever time. I have another for roasts again the same results. Dual controls, you can grill, bake, roast even use the rotisserie which gives a beautiful roast.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Perfect lil benchtop oven

This convection oven is great if you are on a budget. Ive had it for 3 months and it bakes awesome cookies, roasts and cakes. It also features a grill option and a rotisserie. Only complaint is its quite noisy when its cooking. But its great in every other aspect.

Is the grill effective? How long does it take to grill chops? (I just bought a convection/microwave/grill and the grill is useless, so I'd really like some input on how well the grill works)

How easy is it to clean the inside of the oven? Does it stain easily? Is it prone to rust? Is it a fair quality stainless steel?

Has anyone cooked a frozen pizza in this oven? If so how did it go? I have a round bench top oven and it cooks the too of the pizza but leaves the base doughy - looking to get one of these as a replacement. Thanks for any assistance.
yes Amanda I have. Turn both elements on top and bottom . Cooks them well