Kmart 5.5 L Pressure Cooker

Kmart 5.5 L Pressure Cooker

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chloebelle

ChloebelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More recipes please!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Weekly

Bubbee

BubbeeMELBOURNE

Instant food at an affordable price

My mom purchased this when she was helping me out after I gave birth. She was using it all day long, cooking our lunches and dinners in this pot. We previously used a slow cooker which required much more time, which required more planning. With the pressure cooker (or instant pot as we call it) we can cook 3 different meals a day. Easy to use too. I've always been wary of pressure cookers, as my mom has a stove top pressure cooker that would make loud hissing sounds. This one is silent!
One con is probably the product manual - poorly written. I'm also not sure about the energy consumption but it's probably better than the slow cooker.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Bill I.

Bill I.asked

NO instructions when I opened 5.5ltr anako pressure cooker. where do I get one -why don't you post one on the web- would be a start in right direction

Lyn

Lynasked

How long does it take to reach pressure, before it actually start to cook?

Alana Fowler

Alana Fowlerasked

I have just opened my new one, taken it out of the box, but no instructions on how to use it?
Why no instructions?
I have no idea how to use it, as I have always only ever use a non electric.
Alana Fowler

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategoryPressure Cookers