Kmart 500 TC Australian Grown Cotton

2.7

23 reviews · Statistics

35% · 813 · 57%

Comfort
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Les
LesNSWNorthern Region, NSW10 posts

BEST SHEETS EVER KMART 500TC SUPERIOR QUALITY, HAPPY CUSTOMER

Kmart 500 TC white cotton fitted sheet, these kmart 500TC is superior quality. Infact im impressed with 250 also, please don't change them. Show details ·  2
Betzi girl
Betzi girl

Anko Linen Cotton Sheets

I recently ordered the Anko Linen Quilt cover and pillows in Super King size. The size is great and generous, button holes are a bit off but the material feels great and it was only $65!!! For linen sheets. I love mine they feel soft cool and luxurious can’t do better for the price. Show details
Jane
Jane

Value for money

After reading reviews I've kept packaging and receipt for the 500 tc australian grown cotton queen sheets. I tried them on the bed both before and after washing and found they shrunk a bit but luckily still fit as there was plenty of room to start. So if yours are a tight fit before washing they may not fit after initial wash. I've only washed them once and hoping there'll be no more shrinkage. Apart from that they are a lovely cotton sheet for a reasonable price.
NICOLE MYLES
NICOLE MYLESVictoria4 posts

Everything your sheets should be

I've owned these sheets for the past few years and they have proven to be very durable, keep their colour well and feel lovely every time you slid into bed. They have worn no thin spots and fit the bed well, could use a little extra depth though for very thick mattresses. Show details ·  1
nregu57
nregu57VICNortheast, VIC12 posts

Exceptionally well made

After buying expensive sheets for years, I bought these sheets just as a backup. I was pleasantly surprised at their high quality including straight seams and hems on the sheets and pillowcases which even my expensive sheet sets are lacking. They wash beautifully. Other reviewers have said they’ve shrunk after the first wash - mine haven’t, but then, I don’t put them in the dryer. They fit my deep sided mattress perfectly. Show details ·  1
Lynne Brendan
Lynne BrendanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

NOT HAPPY JAN

Wish I had seen these reviews before I bought the Kmart 500tc queen sheet set a week ago. As per Anka directions washed the sheets before use …. huge shrinkage. The fitted sheet doesn’t go anywhere near fitting my Queen bed. I have always bought Kmart sheets and have never had this problem. I love the feel of the sheets and the fact that they are cotton but that is as far as it goes. Now sleeping on bed without sheets as other sheets were donated to the local Vet. So disappointed Kmart :( :( Show details
Christine Hennigan
Christine HenniganVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

anko sheet set

don’t bother-feel bad and even stitching is broken. save your dollars for better quality.i only put 1 as zero is not an option. Show details
Vanda I.
Vanda I.VICSouthwest, VIC

Fitted sheets do not fit

Purchased two queen bed fitted sheets for my son. Quality seems quite good, however they don't fit. It takes two of us to using brute strength to fit corners. After a couple fo washes the seem smaller still. Mattress is a queen so the queen sheet should fit. No use being so cheap if they cannot be used. I see we are not alone with this issue reading these reviews so why have you not fixed the problem??? We are tossing them aside and will never buy Kmart sheets again. Show details
Watkins
WatkinsNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Fitted sheets way too small!

Have always used Kmart sheets but the
new Anko brand ones are way too small. Luckily I hadn't thrown out my old ones
JanefromSpain
JanefromSpainQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

My husband and I love these sheets! We usually buy Sheridan

I read a review about these sheets on the KMart website where someone stated they were used to buying Sheridan sheets and these were on par. So off I went as we were getting close to needing new sheets and I needed to met my budget.

We have loved them and are sad when they need to get washed. I have had them since Summer 2021/22 and have not had any issues with shrinkage or piling. I wash them as I do all my sheets and they are great. Super soft, cool feeling and snuggling without feeling trapped. I will buy more. Show details ·  1

Disappointed
Disappointed

Worst sheets ever

Bought the Kmart 500TC 100% cotton sheets. Washed them and have put them on bed. Lying in bed now and they feel awful. Very scratchy and itchy on my skin. So disappointed. Won’t be buying sheets from Kmart again. Waste of money. So uncomfortable I can’t wait to take them off but my other set (not Kmart ones) are still drying on the line Show details
Kmart   DM

Hi there, we're so sorry for any disappointment caused by our cotton sheets! We're always working to bring our customers products they love and appreciate you sharing this feedback with us so we can continue to improve.

Derryn Burfield
Derryn BurfieldVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Shrinkage

I bought these sheets twice queen size now they have both shrunk after one wash and don't fit my bed very annoyed , have thrown out packaging and receipts have to buy more from some where else. Show details
Kmart   DM

Hi Derryn, we're so sorry to hear this! What wash cycle and settings were used to wash it so we can share this with our Merchandise team to investigate? This definitely isn't what we'd expect and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Troj
Troj23 posts

Terrible

Used for about a week , now its covered in little balls, makes it feel like there is sand in my bed.. absolute garbage and an utter waste of money!!! Will never buy again Show details
Kat
KatNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

One wash doesn't fit no more

Lovely feel but after one wash they no longer fitted mattress very frustrating never had this problem before I would be very caution of buying these.sheets again was very disappointed  Show details
Andrew W.
Andrew W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pilling problems

Initially okay, but the fitted sheet pilled after one wash - surprised as it's 500 TC. Fitted sheet was also a bit mean size wise and didn't have much to tuck under the mattress.  Show details

Pauline S.
Pauline S.

I bought two king single fitted sheets from Kmart recently. I washed them as per the instructions but when I went to put them on the bed the width was about 3 inches short! I’m so annoyed as I assumed they would fit and have thrown out receipt and packaging.

Fiona

I bought a pair of king size 500 thread count sheets fitted perfectly, didn’t wash before l put them on the bed, bottom sheet has shrunk so much l can’t get it over the mattress.
Am l able to get a refund, l don’t have the receipt as l threw it away after first fitting them on the bed.
I have bought the same sheets in Queen and never had a problem, they are lovely sheets except for the shrinking side of things.

Jcd
Jcd
Helen F.
Helen F.

does any else have marks on the sheets like they have bleach on them

Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I purched the grey vintage wash sheet set in queen less then 6 months ago and they are so faded and looks like the colour has washed out they look so terrible and what a waste of money. Can they be refunded for poor quality ?