Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

See the Best Slow Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mr SS
Mr SS

Excellent slow cooker at an excellent price

I have found most Kmart appliances to be of a high quality similar to brand names at a very affordable price. I paid under $30 for my Kmart slow cooker 2 years ago and use it all the time. Very simple to use with 3 settings low, high heat, and warm. Much safer to use than a pressure cooker although you need about 6 hours to cook meat, it comes out very tender.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $26.00.

Crazy Mum
Crazy MumSydney, NSW

Love it and for the price can't go wrong

Just made my second meal, put a lamb leg in it this morning on top of onions and 2 cups of beef stock.
Left it slow cooking while I went to work. Has to be the best lamb I've had in a long time. Cooked it perfectly, meat just fell of the bone so juicy, not dry like when cooked in an oven. And the price makes it even better, I love it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $19.00.

Dianne Lewis
Dianne LewisLong Jetty NSW

Loving my Kmart 3L Slow Cooker

My daughter bought us the Kmart 3L Slow Cooker about six months ago. We have at least one slow cook meal a week usually more. We use whatever ingredients we feel like on the day chicken, sausages, mince, vegetables and add cooking sauce, herbs, honey etc. The cooker is easy to use and clean. Simple settings of low, high, warm and of course off. Love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly useful

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cappy
CappySydney, NSW

Use It More Than I Expected

Bought the 3 litre model as the 5 litre looked too large for just my husband and I and have found it fabulous. More than large enough for our needs and when we entertain. Use it much more often than I expected. Incredibly inexpensive, easy to use, easy to clean, cooks exactly as claimed and the 3 litre model is easy to store. It is also an attractive looking appliance - have bought a matching Kmart kettle. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Meg
MegGold Coast

FAB.

I am very happy with the end cooking results and it is super easy to clean. The product has a nice, modern exterior & it is very fitting within a modern kitchen/house. It is extremely well priced and and it makes the best addition to the kitchen, especially in winter.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Delia
DeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great slow cooker

Purchased this product because of all the reviews on this site. And I’m glad I did. Cheap and so efficient. I’ve used it 3x, and it is great. Still trial and error with my timings. But the product I can’t fault. It’s easy to clean and has a great look. I purchased the 5Lt as the 3Lt looked abit small. I usually only fill it half way, and it’s the perfect amount for 4-5 meals.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Michael oshea
Michael osheaBrisbane

Hmm

Cooking wise does every thing you could expect from a slow cooker for twentt dollars you dont expect a lot of features. Kept simple not an issue.
Cleans up pretty darn easy! Little effort barely no elbow grease required! Sound product.
For the price paid its not hard to be satisfied.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Laurar26
Laurar26Sydney

Great

Very happy with the cooking results. It's a little heavy. But if left on a bench it's ok. The inside can be removed and cleaned easily. Overall very satisfied With this product. The settings are good. High or low and shorter or longer cooking time. I'm Happy with this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

MissRipp
MissRippChermside, Brisbane

Compact & Easy to use

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Maxine
MaxineSydnecy

affordable and mighty

This slow cooker is amazing, very affordable, and mighty. I tried cooking a few different dishes with a very good outcome, really worth the money spent and very affordable. It can also tell that the product is built to last and I love its quality and design. Looks stylish on my benchtop and nothing burns to the bottom. I would recommend it to a friend.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Dave F
Dave FSydney

Been wonderful. Love this simple slow cooker

Simple slow cooker. Does what you want it to do.
I've alwaysbeen able to get around timers by having a additional electricity timer.
But yeah this thing is great. Built to last.
And so cheap. It's one of my most used items in the kitchen itinerary.
No point spending more money on any other slow cooker in my book. This does everything you need

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jordana A
Jordana AAU

i like the look of the slow cooker

This slow cooker works OK for the price and I like the look of the ceramic bowl that inserts but I have had other brands in the past that cook better. The settings function works better than other brands I've had though. The size is more suited to a family though.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Dianne
DianneRozelle

Affordable and great for a beginner

I never owned a slow cooker before and wanted to see if this product suits my needs before I committed to something expensive. So far I am happy with results. I get my food cooked evenly, nothing sticks or burns to the bottom and the flavours are great. Ideally, I need something bigger for my family, however, this is a great entry-level product to try and use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Judy G
Judy GCarisbrook

Great value

I had never had a slow cooker before but hearing and seeing so many people using them I decided to try one. As I wasn't sure if I would use it very often I didn't want to buy an expensive one so checked them at Kmart and thought it looked ok and was a good price. Can't believe how often it is used and how easy and convenient it is. Even though it was a cheaper one it is doing a power of work. More than got my money back for it and it will probably get more work next year.

Date PurchasedMay 2017