Excellent Quality

This was a purchase on a whim. I’d been looking at Air Fryers for over a year but didn’t want to pay $200+ for the Philips model.

I’m so glad I took the chance, because I’ve cooked with nothing else since. The quality is great, it’s so easy to use and clean also.

I’m vegan, so I’ve used it to cook tofu, sweet potato, tempeh, vegan nuggets etc.

Tofu comes out so crispy and fluffy, and tempeh has been a nice firm but soft texture.

A great buy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Replaced our Philips AirFryer

Needed to replace our trusty Philips Airfryer. $379+. My daughter is a kmart tragic and said kmart have one. Yeah right i thought. I read tge reviews and they seem ok...Its $69.

So i bought it. How does it compare? Well its good. Like really good. Its not noisy and seems well made. Some differences to the philips...

Its slightly bigger but the food basket is probably 2x the size. A plus

It has a clever handle that covers the basket release making accidental release less likely

It has a good menu. Easy to use. Adjust temp time and some presets anyone can workout. Manual is easy to read and follow.

In my opinion its an absolute choice v philips and no features are missing. Only comes in one colour ...black.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

This is the BEST appliance in my cupboard.

I’ve held off from buying an air fryer due to high cost and their large size. When I saw the Kmart air fryer for $69 I thought I’d give it a go. I love it! I’ve used it every day since purchasing it. It’s sufficiently large for my family of four. I use 1 tablespoon of olive oil for a whole batch of chips which taste fantastic and you don’t notice the lack of grease using the conventional frying method. I’ve also cooked cauliflower, broccolini and pumpkin and am thrilled particularly how quickly it cooks! Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great value for the price

We wanted an air fryer but was hesitant on getting a name brand as we were unsure how much we would use it so got the kmart brand to try it out. OMG we love it! It does everything we need it to do and we are very impressed with the quality for the price. We not be going to get the higher name brand as this is doing a great job for us.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

does the job

does the job for the price..but most of the frying is done at 190-200'c.below that makes the food soggy or takes longer to cook,small and convenient to store,good for a family of 2-3

Purchased in January 2018.

Brilliant

Very satisfied with buying this air fryer. It works magnificently. Just don't try to cram a bucket load of food in all at one time and it will always do a great job.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

not bad at all for the price

while there are other brands/models with a variety of features, we bought this basic model from k-mart & found that it is a very efficient machine doing all of what we needed it to do.
very impressed considering the relatively cheap price.
easy to use, good clean cooking & quick cook cycles.
would recommend

Purchased in March 2019.

Kmart Air Fryer

I am very satisfied with this product, it exceeded expectations. Food is cooked quick and well!! I am so happy we bought this product. Easy to use and clean too.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $75.00.

Great for the price.

I've owned two air fryers now - an old one by Lock and Lock and after that broke down I bought this one from K-Mart. For the price this air fryer did everything my old one did and has been very reliable! I've used it for heating up frozen foods, crisping up leftover fried chicken, toasting bread, roasting chicken, braising pork... it has made cooking so much easier and without the oil.

If you're considering an air fryer but feel that it may be a gimmick, it's not. It's basically a convection oven that will save you time, effort, and energy (physically and from your electricity bill!)

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Where has it been all my life

Been looking at air fryers for a long time and I'm an advocate of usually pay the most to get the best.
Big mistake, after reading the reviews decided on the Anko.
What a great machine. Keeps the stove top clean, quick and easy to operate and clean.
First test was pre cooked bread rolls,4 minutes and they were lovely.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

This is a great product

Air fryer has been awesome! I didn’t realise how much I could actually cook with this product , it’s been very reliable and worth the money, although was very inexpensive I would highly recommend

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Don't bother with a Phillips this is just as good

Bought in sale for $49 and it is awesome.
Coooks nuggets from frozen, even without having to shake them around in 10 mins.
Easy to program, and automatically restarts of you pull out bin to shake around.
There is really no need to spend $$$ on the Phillips equivalent (which I have used a few times in the past). This does the job.

Easy to clean as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $59.00.

Awesome and affordable

I love this airfryer from Kmart. We did search and investigate a lot of airfryers and finally bought this one. We were not sure if we should buy a more expensive one or get this one, finally we decided on this one. Basically, this airfryer does the job.
It cost us $69 and is well worth the investment. It is slightly bulky, but there is a groove/handle in the back where you can grip it when you are carrying it.

It's very easy to use. To use, just fill the inside basket with your food, use straight from frozen. Chips, spring rolls, and samosas work well. Fill the basket, set your temperature and time and give the basket a jiggle when you are halfway in the cooking process, and then cook some more. The airfryer will beep 3 times when it's done and ta da, crisp and hot chips are ready!

Cleaning is by using a damp paper towel and wipe clean the inside of the fryer. The basket and the base container can be removed and washed in the sink with hot soapy water. I suggest to do this regularly so that it remains clean and doesn't become sticky.

I can't really say there is anything negative about this affordable airfryer from Kmart. It is sometimes difficult to find in stock, but otherwise, find it in the kitchen appliance section in Kmart.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Best Christmas present!

I received the air fryer from my son for Christmas last year and I have to say I love it. I make awesome potatoes in it and it is handy for the boys to cook a snack like a pie, some chicken tenders or some wedges in. I am not one to leave appliances on my bench but this one sits out as we use it almost every day. It's also super simple to clean which is an added bonus!

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $70.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

A clean stove top at last.

I have only recently purchased the KMart airfryer, but so far I am delighted with this product. My husband loves fried food and this airfryer gives him the fried food without the extra fats and oils. It is quick to use, quicker than cooking up a batch of sausages in the frying pan, quicker that cooking them in the oven and the baskets are so easy to clean. My husband says he prefers sausages cooked in the airfryer rather than frying on the stovetop. At last I have a much cleaner cook-top as I am using it less often. I have only cooked a few items in my fryer so far, but I have confidence it will be my go-to cooking appliance.

Purchased in April 2019 for $69.00.

Kmart Air fryer

our fryer has a funny plastic smell, quite noticeable and will taint the food if its left in the basket. anyone else experience this? Will probably return it for a refund

Purchased in March 2019 for $69.99.

Magic time saver

you know it's normally preheat oven to 200 deg then cook for 25 mins, with the air fryer lots of these frozen foods its just set for 10-15 min done.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE

So happy with the air fryer. So much healthier than deep frying and no lack of taste. Easy to use and clean. The kids love cooking chips in it. I have joined the Kmart Air Fryer Group and the recipes are amazing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

Product is used: Weekly

So affordable and actually works!

Nice and compact, good colour, easy to use. Easy to clean, beats everyone else on their price. Gotta love a good kmart purchase. Like their range. Quick to set up

Purchased in December 2018.

great product, excellent results, easy to use

Bought this air fryer yesterday, and have cooked. Whole chicken, and is really great Love this air fryer, so easy to use , will use it everyday , yes I would recommend this product

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.