Kmart Air Fryer

Kmart Air Fryer

IN LOVE with my airfryer

thougth i would give it a go a few motnhs ago and i have not used my oven since. why woudl you? it is fast low electricy and so easy
if i could be an ambasador for this i would be i cook everything in it

Purchased at Kmart for $69.00.

Value for money

Cooks well - chicken wings were crispy and the non stick cage is easy to clean. Did find I needed to turn the chicken wings (says not to on the instructions but it wasn’t crispy the whole way around). Quick to cook and no oil needed - definitely value for money. Needs to be sat on a heat proof surface though so not a laminated counter top.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Product is used: Weekly

This is amazing cooks perfect bought the kmart one before investing in phillips but will stick with Kmart

cooks chicken drumsticks 15 minutes perfect. i love using it im a little obsessed!! My friends all said bye the phillips $300 but found this for $69. i really will not buy phillips now as this is so good. so fast and cooks perfect so easy to clean. would really love to buy accessories for it.

Purchased .

Product is used: Daily

Perfect for a small kitchen

I cook anything in this that you would use an oven for. Easy to clean. Easy to use. Easy to clean I experimented with veges and it was ok. My cholesterol levels have dropped by 2 points

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $90.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

No frying about

What a beast, eating like a king and at half the calories! Even crisps up soggy sweet potato chips! Quick, easy and much more convenient when cooking the kids tea. Cheap too

Purchased for $69.99.

So cheap and perfect

This airfryer is reasonably priced and works like a dream! Means I can make healthier options and not pay a fortune! Would recommend for anyone and so many different things can be airfryed!

Purchased .

Product is used: Several times a week

Best value airfryer

Bought this at a bargain price of $69.99 after my aldi air fryer died after 3 months, this air fryer cooks quicker and it seems easier to clean, highly recommend, use it all the time for snacks such as frozen chips, nuggets etc, pies pasties and a whole lot more...

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Impressed with price n performance

Can’t beat price and have had it for a few months now and can’t rally complain but one issue is it’s not easy to get basket out.
Great and not too bulky. I experimented and cooked a hard boiled egg ?
Does crispy wontons and perfect for frozen fish.
Did bacon too!

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $59.00.

Product is used: Daily

Excellent and way cheaper than brands

I bought that one based on reviews and I am so pleased I did.
It Cooks everything perfectly, chips taste way better than oil fryed one and sausages taste like they have been BBQd. A friend of mine bought a $300 one and that Kmart one beats it. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Perfect!

I am extremely satisfied with the food that has been friend in this air fryer. The food is tasting yummier and more healthier - making me feel better about what I'm eating. Fried foods with less oil. I am so happy with this purchase! So is my husband and kids.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This product is the best

Easy to clean and operate.
No need to expend thousands
Can't live without it...
We cook food for our 2 year old son and for ourselves. Doing fish and chicken has never been so easy. I will recommend this to any family with my eyes closed. Can't fault it. Can't go wrong with it

Love it!

This air fryer is great. Cooks all sorts of food quickly and is fast and easy to clean. Absolutely loving that I am not adding oil to the food I am cooking for my family dinners. I hope they bring out different racks to fit more food / meat into it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

The time capsule of perfection

$69 for KMART air fryer. I can`t possibly beat that value. Researched them for 2 -3 months, this one consistently came up as high rating reviews. I NOW know why. Relatively compact, though i have never owned an air fryer or a deep fryer before so i think it does look a little big. Everything cooks easily and quickly. It came with basic info pamphlet on times and heat settings. Once you got that , have a play with different foods. Takeaway at home will never be the same! I dont find basket small, but there are only 3 of us. EASY to clean its ridiculous. Half the time i dont even use any oil.The digital display is clear and simple to use. Word of warning, they sell out very quickly. Dont hesitate...seriously, if you like a good chip, if you make and or love a good fried chicken grab it. Best Value item on the market.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Brilliant love it!

Got one for xmas! Absolutley love it! Have not used my oven since! Cooks everything to perfection. I think id even love a second one! So easy to clean only downfall is wish it was a little bigger! Can cook absolutley anything you normally would do in the oven! Love it

Great kitchen appliance

I was interested in air fryers but they are expensive and I didn't want to buy another pricey gadget to have it sit in the cupboard. Then I read that Kmart sell them so it would be easy to return it if I bought one and I wasn't happy with it. I have been delighted. The air fryer cost $69 and hardly a day goes by that I don't use it. Tonight, I cooked onions (in a ramekin) then I made pork balls and chips in it. I mainly use it for chips, but often cook meat and vegs as well. (The vegs are not always successful) . No oily smell, no oily residue around the cooktop, no burning and no oil to discard after frying. The unit is easy to use, it has suggested times and temperatures on the face of the unit where these are set. Setting the time and temperature is very easy. It is also easy to clean. Disadvantages: 1. Only enough room to cook for two or three at a push. 2. There are no recipes. The cooking manual does give suggested cooking times and temperatures for all sorts of foods, including cakes.

burning

Date PurchasedOct 2018

So easy to operate and clean

Bought this because of great reviews. I love how there is no waiting for it to heat up like an oven. Anything you can cook in an oven you can cook in this. Easy to clean and great for a quick snack heat up. I use mine all the time and couldn't think of my life without it now

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

First time air fryer user

I love it. I was worried it would be complicated to use but it is not, and cleaning it is a breeze. The price of this Air Fryer compared to others is great so I thought product might not be the best quality but I was wrong. Crunchy chips and crispy chicken what more can you want.

Air fryer

While I've tried a few air fryers in the past this one trumps them all by function and price. You can cook so much in it from chicken to chips without the need of oil or fats which makes everything taste so much healthier. So easy to use and clean. I use it almost daily. It is big enough to cook for two people making portioning very easy. I would decently buy an another one if this one stops working.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

I would never live without it!

The most inexpensive air fryer on the market but the best quality. I have had mine for many months now and it gets used almost daily. Only downside is cooking a 2kg roast the timer only goes to 30 mins so I have to restart it over & over again. Not a massive issue as most thinks only take less than 30 minutes.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

We could never go back to our old style deep fryer !

The K Mart Air Fryer is one of the handiest, most used items I’ve purchased for my kitchen in years and It’s so good to know that we are doing something really good for our health when we use it too . My husband just loves his Air Fryer chips , and I can cook healthy fat free vegetables, and the air fryer even cooks cakes and desserts ! I don’t think we could ever go back to eating the old fashioned soggy fat filled chips and fatty deep fried food we used to eat . I only wish I had bought one sooner !

Date PurchasedFeb 2018