MPN: AF606

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome

We got our air fryer about 1 year ago and use it regularly for chips , veggies, fish in fact almost anything , it is quick to set up and cook in and very easy to clean. We love it.

Very happy

I have used an airfryer before but struggled with volume this fryer delivers on this and many features.I find no need to preheat but turn on while prep is done if you think.

Purchased in September 2019 at Newtown for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great little product, perfect for the caravan

This is a great little air fryer, purchased from Kmart over the weekend, after reading a lot of reviews and also those travelling in a van. I specifically bought it for our caravan so I can cook meals/roasts/cakes etc whilst connected to power. Cheap little compact unit, perfect for the caravan. Quick and easy to use, easy instructions.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

Perfect no problem

Perfect air fryer for the cheap price I can’t ive without it. Frying my frozen goods in minutes! Easy to clean and great quality I’d say it’s worth it try it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart.

This is good

This is good for chips & chicken nuggets and also finishing off, sausages or steaks. Also roast potatoes & pumpkin. Chicken drumsticks are alright but it just taste a little bit funny.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Best buy ever!

I purchased the Kmart Air Fryer 3 weeks ago and since then, we haven't used our oven. So fast for cooking roasts, steak, lamb and pork chops. Great for roast vegetables including beetroott and the meat stays tender and moist.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Ipswich for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great value just for $69!

I'm a lazy person, I always use the air fryer to cook some frozen crumbed food for quick and easy meal. I've been using it almost everyday for the past 6 months, and I'm being myself, I only clean it once a week (which I shouldn't probably do as I noticed the charred leftovers makes the nonstick coating inside to come off) and still produce the same result every single time. If this one breaks anytime soon I'll definitely gets another one.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Great for the price

This air fryer is good for the price it does a good job of cooking most frozen foods like fries overall good product for only 70 dollars would recomend to anyone reading this

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $70.00.

My oven blew up Kmart Air Fryer

It had been a long day and I just wanted a simple quick dinner, so I put some frozen chips and crumbed fish in the old wall oven, 20 minutes later I went to check on my dinner and the oven was flat cold, all the controls were set right but no heat, so much for a simple dinner, the next day I tried to order the new oven element, " out of stock mate, it will take 2 weeks to get one in" hmm, next thing I know my wife comes home with a Kmart Air Fryer, " here we will use this until the oven is fixed" well it's been about 9 months now, the oven was repaired but has not been used since that faithful day. this little Air Fryer does everything we want, as just a husband and wife couple we don't cook huge amounts of food, we cook just for the 2 of us and this little air fryer has been great, it cooks the food well, it is fast, easy and simple to clean and is still working as it should, for the $70 it costs, it has done a really good job for us, we bought our son an expensive brand name one for a Xmas present a few years ago, this one was less than a third of the price and works just as well, in my opinion. so far I rate it 9/10

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $70.00.

Ok Air Fryer

The Kmart Air Fryer is ok for some foods, but it makes some foods soggy ie frozen Salt & Pepper squid & homemade chips were chewy, perhaps I used the wrong type of potato for the chips. The grey plastic part of the handle broke & came loose within a few uses, I haven't used it recently & will go back to using my good old deep fryer with the dial.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

Product is used: Rarely

Great little fryer

The air fryer is very easy to use and makes great crispy food. The settings are very straight forward. It is easy to clean and looks quite stylish for the price. We used this air fryer a lot when we got it, mainly for meat or chips. It also makes great crispy broccoli. It is a bit in the small side if you are making a meal for the whole family but if only being used for one part of the meal (eg chips) it is adequate. After a while the coating on the basket did come off so we did stop using it but it certainly lasted well for the price. Also the first one we bought was broken but Kmart exchanged the product with no issues.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great cooker wouldnt be with out it

Bought this Kmart air fryer to try but was sckeptical about the concept. Got a real shock as it cooks brilliantly. Cooks a roast with ease with only a few drops of olive oil and things like chicko rolls, chips and the like with no oil at all. Bakes brilliant scones and pasteries.
The only down side is the size, would be a bit better if the cooking basket was a bit bigger as we are a family of four, but for the price you can't go wrong. Best tip is to join the Kmart air fryer site on face book and see what others are cooking.

Purchased in May 2019 for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily

Practical and as good as fan forced oven.

We bought this to try out. After discovering its practicality at times without resorting to the bigger fan forced oven, we basically use it daily to supplement our cooking needs. Though can't replace all functions of a fan forced oven, many frying recipes can be used as long as small enough to fit in the tin. And washing can be quick too if use hot water to rinse away grease before using the detergent. Definitely a value for money buy when compared to other more expensive ones. If I can make one suggestion, perhaps Kmart can consider a rack type accessories to allow,for example, chicken pieces, to be stacked neatly for more uniform heating, and able to allow to turn over quickly to resume heating when needed.

Purchased in March 2019 for $69.00.

Faulty handle

Warning!! USED ONCE! The plastic handle has depress button to release basket but when hot and a few chips in basket handle opens up and releases basket without touching button and base falls off! Yes I got burnt!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Love it!

This is such a great buy. No oils, no fats. It’s amazing. Works great.
The only thing is that it doesn’t fit too much in it. Only about 5 meatballs at a time. Other than that, I love it!

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart for $70.00.

Changed the way I cook

After hearing about airfryers I decided to buy this one from Kmart and give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised as the quality is really good for an airfryer than only cost about $69 which is much cheaper than most on the market. Its simplicity is really great with the digital panel on the top, you're able to choose from Chips, Chicken, Steak, Fish, etc with a touch of a button, but you can still customise the temperature and length of the cook. I have succesfully cooked chips, meat and even re-heated fast food with this airfryer and it makes everything crispy and delicious- minus the excess oil! I love my airfryer and haven't had any issues so far. It's also so easy to clean. Just take the tray out and wipe with a sponge and water when cool. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in September 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Bargain price superb air fryer love it!

Bought this air fryer for $69 and we love it cooks great chips, excellent schnitzel and crumbed chicken of any sort. Thinking of buying for my kids as it’s so much better without the oil!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Works great

We bought this airfryer after thinking about purchasing a more expensive one. We make chips, samosas, and even fry peanuts in this airfryer. It is easy to clean, just use a soft sponge and clean as soon as you are done using it. We wipe clean after use with a paper towel and then wash it the next time we use it. The settings are easy to use and there's really no complaint from me. It is slightly big and takes up some space, but that's okay because it so low priced.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

We Love Our New Anko Air Fryer

We bought our new air fryer just over a week ago, and I only wish I had bought one sooner! For $69 you can't go wrong. It's quick and very efficient, frozen chips, hash browns and crumbed chicken tenders come out crispy, golden and perfectly cooked. The basket is quickly and easily washed by hand, and the inside of the unit is easy to wipe out once it has cooled down. I have hardly used my oven in the past week since buying the air fryer, and that surely must be better for our electricity bill! Very happy to recommend the Anko Air Fryer from Kmart!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

K-Mart Air Fryer

The $69 K-Mart Air Fryer is great. I paid for mine by downloading and using my accrued Fly Buys Points. It is fast I use my regular oven much less. So far everything has turned out really well. I have cooked Aldi marinated chicken, roast lamb, sausages, meat pies & pasties, Apple Strudel, chicken schnitzels & tenders, crumbed fish, roast potatoes and carrots. When I did the marinated chicken I put a foil tray in the bottom of the basket in case it stuck. To do roast potatoes & carrots I cut them up small, put them in a plastic bag, added a dessertspoon of oil, about a dessertspoon of mixed herbs, and a little seasoned salt & shook the bag to mix. Then tipped the contents into the basket. Shake the basket several times during cooking. I recommend using the Air Fryer Facebook site for tips and recipes. I find it very easy to clean as so far things have not stuck. I wash the basket in warm soapy water and wipe dry, the bottom I just wipe out with a soapy cloth - I do not immerse it in water. My daughter also has a K-Mart Air Fryer and says it is the best thing in her kitchen. Being a busy working lady it is ideal.

Purchased in December 2018 for $69.00.