Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

Arin R.
Arin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best air fryer ever

I use it nearly everyday to grill meat and chicken. Good product and no smoke at all. Been using it for nearly 5 years. I feel like I want a new one now but the one I have still working good. :)

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Arin, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! Feedback like yours helps us to continue to bring our customers products they love, and we've shared your comments with the team.

MansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very surprised

My daughter brang this home the other day as we wait for new stove and wow iam very surprised at how fast and crispy the food is. We only had it for few days now I will update if something happens but atm I love it!!!!

Purchased in at Kmart for $69.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer! We've shared your feedback with our merchandise team as we continue to work to bring our customers affordable products they love.

VonniePerth, WA

didnt work

Purchased this about 3 years ago and never used it. Has been sitting in the box untouched. Finally decided to give it a whirl and it went for a total of 3 minutes and just keeps tripping the switch in the metre box. Have tried several power points and all the same although nothing else trips the switch. When cold it will run 3 minutes and after that just trips instantly. Huge disappointment. Clearly its out of warrantee but for a product straight from the box you would expect it to work.

Purchased for $59.

Vonnie

Cheers, I did go in store and was given a voucher to the value of the air fryer. Given I had no receipt and it took me so long to open it I was very happy. Thankyou

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Basket trouble

Bought this about 12 months ago. Have a lot of trouble getting basket back into air fryer during cooking. It’s ok when cooled down. Cooks roast pork well with great cracklings but the basket problem. Have lost receipt so cant return.

Purchased in at Pain Stop for $69.

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Cheap imitation of the market leader that unfortunately doesn't do the job properly

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $59.

MrConsumer
MrConsumerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great, but non-stick coating needs improving

Purchased around a year ago and its been working well since. Cooks well, does everything expected of it. Only recently replaced with another unit (different brand) as the inside removable tray was loosing its non stick abilities and looking quite shabby. The new unit we purchased has a higher quality non-stick lining and is easier to clean, yet it too cost around the same price point. So whilst I would recommend this unit I think the non-stick coating needs improving.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We will share this with our team. Thank you very much.

Mary
Mary

K mart Air Fryer - It was very good until it stopped working.

It was very good until it stopped working.
I bought the air fryer in late November 2020, for $69 but did not start using it till mid January 2021. Since then I have enjoyed cooking in it about once a week until Jan 16 2022 when it no longer worked when I plugged it in to the powerpoint. Checked it on other powerpoints and it is completely dead. Rang Kmart but they said they could not do anything because it was out of warranty. It didn’t have a lot of use so I’m wondering what on earth went wrong with it.

Purchased in for $69.

Product is used Weekly
KmartKmartSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Rusty handles.

I bought this airfryer a little over 1 year and the handles are completely rusty. I've tried to clean, but nothing works. Of course it's over the warranty and I can't find the receipt. Very dengerous.

Glen B.
Glen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just great !

This was my first air fryer, thought we we start with a cheaper one then buy something better later. We don’t need another , this one is just great !
So easy to use & clean & makes everything crispy ……..yum !

Purchased in at Kmart for $59.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, Glen! We're so happy to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer.

angela
angelamorayfield

Air Fryer warning

after contacting Kmart been referred to quality team, however ok everyone it is now discontinue from June , not recalled, so everyone who bought one, beware it is ok to have your legs burnt as Kmart has now discontinued this model.

Useless item - put my house power out

Bought it over 12 months ago. Took it out of its box for the first time this week - within 2 min I had power outage. Left it a few days and tried again and same thing happened - out of warranty now and no longer have receipt so in the bin it goes

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Buyer beware these crack stone bench tops!

The steam from below becomes hot and it cracked my stone bench top, very unhappy. Might be cheap to buy but can damage expensive kitchen tops. Now I have contact my insurance company.

Purchased in at Kmart for $89.

John13
John13Perth, WA

Best buy in years with a well-earned 5-Star plus rating.

Purchased in for $59.

P H.
P H.Perth, WA

Does everything we need

Well priced efficient unit that we have bought an aftermarket extra stainless steel tray to increase cooking space. Superb value for money and does everything we need. Easy to use.

Purchased in at Kmart for $69.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Love this product

As far as air fryers go - this is great value for money! I have had mine for a couple of years now and would never buy an expensive one again. This works as it should and the size is great.

Purchased for $79.

Carolinasked

I have just purchased the Anko air fryer. I just can’t get off first base. I want to wash before use but despite every effort I cannot release the basket. I have along with my daughter keep depressing the red button as per instructions. It just seems it is firmly stuck. Help please.

Mans

Mine comes of easy take it back

Carolin

Thank you, a friend sent a video showing it more clearly, it is still quite tight but I think will get better with use

Bob Pini
Bob Piniasked

Want to cook a small leg of lamb 1.392 kg in my air fryer. Anion 3.2. What
Settings ie temperature and approx time. Thank you.

Mans

Good question I want to try a roast in it too

Jackie B.
Jackie B.asked

Can you use 7lt air fryer in a 3.2lt air frye?

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Jackie, thanks for getting in touch! Would you be able to confirm what you would like to know about our Air Fryer so we can assist?

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers