Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

But for the door not closing it was perfectly fine!

Purchased in June 2021 at K-Mart for $80.00.

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Use it Everyday

As a single disabled person, I need to cook my food quickly. I found myself eating a lot of processed foods because of this. I friend put me onto the Anko 3.2L. I now eat healthy and feel wonderful. I do hold the back of the top of the airfryer to push the basket back in but I test first to see if it's hot and when I pull it out I rest it on a cutting board. I use between 170 - 180 degrees only. Facebook has an Anko airfryer group which shares recipes. I now wouldn't be without it. As with everything, there are lemons. I'm glad mine wasn't one of them. It is so good I bought one for my son who lives alone. I cook everything in this and very rarely use my oven now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

ChloebelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its convenient and healthy cooking!

It’s a great addition to my kitchen and a very affordable price. Enjoyed cooking potatoes in a variety of ways. Chips, hasselbacks, roasties. All kinds of frozen foods from crumbed fish to dim sims and snacks are perfectly cooked. It is so quick, convenient and healthy. Oil and fat just drain away from sausages, chicken skin and red meat. I wouldn’t be without it now!

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Lazy CookGreat Southern, WA

Still happy two years on.

Purchased in May 2019 for $69.00.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in April 2021 for $90.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
BenTennis
BenTennisSydney, NSW

Great for the price

I purchased this after have a few more expensive models in the past. This is just as good as them and so much cheaper. The only downside would be the size if you're a family.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

Travel Bug
Travel BugMelbourne

Great unit. Works fantastic

Purchased this item 4 months ago. I use it all the time. Food cooks great. Easy to clean. Only problem is that if you set a cook time, but take item out sooner, if you put the drawer back in, the timer continues. You can’t stop the cooking timer without turning off power at wall.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Ella
EllaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best I've had - I've had 4

Love it. I've had 4 air fryers over the last 10 years and this one has lasted the longest. I've had it for about a year and it shows no signs of slowing down. Cooks crispy chips and nuggets. Also it does it in a fraction of the time suggested for the chips in the oven. If it ever broke I'd buy the same one again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working after third use.

Was loving the air fryer, but after only the third time using it, while trying to turn the machine on I receive an E1 notification and it turns back off... have tried everything and nothing is fixing the issue. Very disappointed kids as we just bought some yummies specifically for cooking in it tonight.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

buck56
buck56Mid North Coast, NSW

A great and inexpensive introduction to air frying

We have had our K-mart air fryer for 15 months now. For most of that time I only ever done chips in it, same as the deep frying it replaced. I now do roast, chicken pieces, roast veges and many frozen items we used to do in the over. Never had an issue replacing the tray once removed, yes, you do need to shake/move the items to ensure the circulated air gets on every item to ensure cooking, but not had an issue with this. The only problem to date was the plastic cover between the handle and the tray has come loose, but that has not affected its performane nor posed a burn risk. Changed my view on cooking totally.

Purchased in November 2019 at K-mart coffs harbour for $60.00.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

Ed Seymour
Ed SeymourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to replace basket when hot!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

so disappointed

As stated above cooks well easy to clean but impossible to replace tray when hot after inspection of food and extreme caution needed as unit quite hot and easy to cause damage to person

Purchased in December 2020 at K Mart for $69.00.

arameda
aramedaAU

Great at first, not over time.

In the beginning, out of the box this is a great product for the price. Over time however it’s cheapness comes through:

- The basket separates from the handle
- The nonstick coating comes off from the basket base
- The plastic on the handle starts to peel

There’s also just strange limits like 30
Minute timers (if you are roasting above 30 mins you have to keep coming back), the basket getting stuck sliding in and out as the plastic warps a little, no proper on/off switch.

For the price it’s fine but if you use it regularly you’ll notice it start to break down. Our second basket has broken again and we’re just going to buy a Ninja Foodi.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

skullee
skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and politely priced

Our work kitchen got one of these after our canteen closed for Covid. It’s been going strong for nearly a year now and it is thrashed daily. So good I bought one for home! Used daily, easy clean. Occasionally put the basket through the dishwasher for a deep clean as well. Cannot fault it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Margaret S.
Margaret S.asked

How to wash basket

Happy Customer

The basket and base are dishwasher safe but not the top part. I soak mine first to get off any baked on hard marinades but if there is nothing to soften, I put mine straight in the dishwasher. In the instructions it says that the pan and basket are dishwasher safe.

Mary Nicolaouasked

Do people's basket of the Anko air fryer have residue left on their basket even after washing it
Mine does and I soak it overnight and still cannot get it off
What can l do

Lazy Cook

Yes, there is a slight buildup of fat from the chips around the sides of the basket; not so much the base of it. I don’t want to get too industrious about cleaning it in case I damage the non stick coating. It doesn’t seem to alter the taste of sweet foods sat all like when cooking scones.

Mary Nicolaou

I cook all my chicken in their potatoes Pastizzes
I have never used my normal oven since I have bought the airfryer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
As I said just getting very very stressed about the residue
Thanks again mostly appreciated

Chloebelle

I just give it a good soak and clean.

Tan
Tanasked

I was given a damaged Anko 3.2lt air fryer. The basket base was melted. I just want to know if the basket base (front section) can be replaced? Where can I get it from?

Chloebelle

Check at your nearest store for spare parts. seems like someone sat it on a hot stove to melt metal.

Lazy Cook

Probably not. Fixing things seems so often not to be possible these days, and if it is then the cost is usually prohibitive. Suggest getting a new one and keeping the old for spare parts if you have room. Fortunately for me my husband was able to fix ours - highly motivated by his love of chips, lol.

See all Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer questions