4Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

• Rarely
4.3
4.5
Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

San W.
San W.5 posts

Does the job

I dont know why you would need to spend more money than this on a basic air fryer. Great size for the 2 of us and does exactly what it's meant to do. Show details
Shane J.8 posts

Great little Air Fryer

For $69 bucks does everything I need reas easy to clean just wipe out once a month or so oven cleaner spray wait 5 mins wash off like new again. I use silicone liners food doesnt stick and oil is contained. Love it well worth $70 Show details
ReviewerKaren
ReviewerKaren3 posts

I am Hooked

I finally understand the air fryer craze.
This one is a great size to stay on the kitchen bench without taking up too much room.
We use it nearly every day and it has endless uses.
We cook things like croissants, frozen food (chips, pies, spring rolls etc), roast, mini pizzas etc.
I find it’s much quicker and easier than using the oven.
We take the drawer apart and wash it after use but should probably purchase a silicon liner to reduce cleaning requirements.
For $69 it’s such terrific value. Show details ·  1
Jessie Webb
Jessie Webb5 posts

gpark13
gpark13South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great intro to the world of air fryers

This cooks and works as well as many other Air fryers I have used. It is quick and easy to clean. Show details ·  1
BJR
BJRVictoria8 posts

Works fine

Very good for the price easy to clean and works like it states. Very handy to cook the chips and nuggets for the kids in about 8 min :) my only issue is It has to stay on the kitchen bench as I don’t have a lot of room Show details
Kmart   DM

Thanks for your feedback!

lofts
loftsWheatbelt, WA5 posts

its ok

cooking with the air fryer is fine, but separating the basket from the base part is difficult, have taken back to be told i am doing it wrong. hold base and push down as you press down on button, but still does not separate Show details ·  1
Lynn M.
Lynn M.South Australia

Lasted 2yrs then stopped

I've only used my Anko airfryer maybe a dozen times in 2 years and I keep it clean but it decided to stop working tonight. I can't even get a display on it and warranty is only 12mths. So in the bin it goes.Disappointed considering i hardly use it. Show details
Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC27 posts

Very disappointed that it lasted just over 12 months

I bought this air fryer after reading all the fab reviews. It was working fine until yesterday. It went completely dead right in the middle of a cook.

I emailed Kmart and was advised that because it was over 12 months (from Feb 2022 to 1 May 2023) they cannot refund, exchange or repair the air fryer.

I was reading online that a typical air fryer should last 3 to 4 years but I guess it’s not a typical air fryer. You get what you pay for. So for anyone who is thinking of getting one from Kmart, don’t bother as it’s not gonna last you long. Show details

Linda
Linda

Don't bother only lasts 12 months

Bought this 12 months ago went to cook last night and it just died won't be getting another one like this Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Sky
Sky

3.2L Air Fryer - Completely died (Just over a year old)

Purchased after reading all the beautiful reviews and used it very sparingly. It's just been over a year and I completely died today. Considering it is out of warranty, seems like I have no choice but to throw it away. Show details
Aleisha K
Aleisha K3 posts

Wouldnt live without it

My son got this for me and it is amazing, don’t know how I lived without an air fryer LOL Show reply
Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD20 posts

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great addition to the kitchen!

First air fryer that I've purchased and been using it for 2+ years now. *touchwood* hasn't had any faults thus far and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Came across it when I was searching for Product Reviews AU on it was listed as one Best Air Fryers on a budget. Definitely has not disappointed!

I use it at least once a week and is enough for my partner and I!! Show details ·  1

Arin R.
Arin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best air fryer ever

I use it nearly everyday to grill meat and chicken. Good product and no smoke at all. Been using it for nearly 5 years. I feel like I want a new one now but the one I have still working good. :) Show details ·  1

Sharne S.
Sharne S.

I purchased the Ancho 3.75lt air fryer yesterday. How on earth do I separate the basket from the base to do the recommended initial clean prior to use. I have followed the instructions. Looks as though I am returning it after 24 hours.

Shane J.

Should be a slide between handle and basket push in or out forgot they then come apart for cleaning or check the manual

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.

We have the 3.2L Air Fryer and the basket coating is wearing off which could be a danger to health. Please provide details so that we can purchase a replacement basket.
Tony Craven

Kmart   DM

We are concerned to hear about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

john d.
john d.

Can you silence the "beep" at the end of the cycle on a AF701 . It terrifies our dog .
Thanks , John

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers