6Kmart Anko 1L Citrus Juicer

67%33%0%

Noise Level

Lionel GoodacreCoffs Harbour6 posts

Fresh Morning Orange Juice Made Easy

This juicer extracts orange juice much more efficiently than our previous make and works well with other citrus. It is light and easy to clean. The 1 litre capacity is probably more than ever be needed in our household. The only small drawback is that the motor and juice container separate if lifted by the container handle which takes a little more care when 'putting away' after use. Show details
Noise Level
Estelle M.
Estelle M.Goldfields, WA5 posts

It gets the job done

We use this juicer once in a while to juice a couple of oranges. It gets the job done, but we are not happy with the quality. The motor is not very powerful and it takes a while to get all the juice out of the orange. It's not comfortable to use and I try avoid using it. I guess you get what you pay for! Show details
Raman
RamanPerth, WA7 posts

Value for money

It is easy to make orange, Mandarin or lemon juice with this machine. It has a 1L capacity and comes with a small and big cones depending on the size of the fruit. Easy to clean. I was skeptical when I bought it becauset was the cheapest one in the market but I am so happy with the results. The only reason I rate 4 stars is because it overheats after making large amount of juice.

Jan McL

I would like to order 3 of these juices for my family.
I purchased one last month - recommended by a friend. I cannot see how I buy these
Jan mcleod +64 21 745 810

Jan McL

THE ANKO JUICER IS THE ONE WE REQUIRE. THE ONE I ORDERED LAST MONTH I ORDERED IN NZ AND IT WAS SENT TO MY NZ ADDRESS.
I CANNOT SEEM TO ORDER FROM THE NZ WEBSITE OR AUSTRALIAN. CAN YOU HELP THANKS
JAN MCLEOD

Annu

Hi, Please confirm if the plastic Anko Citrus juicer is BPA free. I need to make certain due to health issues.
Anu

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

m4754703
m4754703

Hi Anu, on the lid of the juicer it has a recycling imprint with a number 7 in the middle. Products that have BPA have numbers 3 or 7. I don't know if it's just the lid or the whole juicer.

Hi.
I brought this model juicer a few months ago and am VERY HAPPY with it so much so I want to buy the same model Juicer , I live in [Content Removed] , if you sell me juicer would you post juicer to my Sister her address is .
[Name Removed]. [Personal Details Removed]. Please send me your invoice to, [Name Removed].
[Personal Details Removed]
Please let me know if you can help me in this matter?
[Name Removed] .
ps. my email address.
[Email Removed]

Lionel Goodacre

The price is good for the product. There are juicers available with a simpler design making them easier to wash and reassemble but the ANKO is fine.

CategoryJuicers