Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Crawlers

Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Crawlers

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

C. C

C. CBrisbane

Buy anything else

Not knowing what these nappies were like, we bought them hoping they might be a great inexpensive alternative to some of the major brands. As soon as we opened them we could feel a lack of quality with the nappy feeling very rough and rather flimsy. There is no back protection barrier so number two’s easily have the chance to escape up babies back. The inner leg leakage guards are also too thin and therefore don’t hold the contents of the nappy in. Would not buy again.

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nappy rash for crawlers

Bought these for my grandson as we had ran out of disposibles. They were good keeping him dry but he got a terrible rash from then. I ruled out food etc. His rash cleared up when I disused them for 3 days. I decided to try again as I had plenty leftover within 3 hours of wearing them a rash developed. Whatever is in those nappies don't risk it.

See all Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies reviews