Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Crawlers

2.7

• Comfort
Bree W.

Bree W.South East Queensland, QLD

No complaints! So good for the price

Gone through 3 boxes of the crawler nappies for my baby girl, and honestly i have no complaints! They havnt leaked once, no rash, lasts all night, stay in place and shes always on the go... had been using Huggies since birth and the amount of blowouts we had with them, was in kmart one day browsing and saw these and the price and thought why not give it a try! A big thumbs up from me and my baby girl!

Purchased in November 2019 at Brownsplains for A$17.00.

Comfort
C. C

C. CBrisbane

Buy anything else

Not knowing what these nappies were like, we bought them hoping they might be a great inexpensive alternative to some of the major brands. As soon as we opened them we could feel a lack of quality with the nappy feeling very rough and rather flimsy. There is no back protection barrier so number two’s easily have the chance to escape up babies back. The inner leg leakage guards are also too thin and therefore don’t hold the contents of the nappy in. Would not buy again.

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nappy rash for crawlers

Bought these for my grandson as we had ran out of disposibles. They were good keeping him dry but he got a terrible rash from then. I ruled out food etc. His rash cleared up when I disused them for 3 days. I decided to try again as I had plenty leftover within 3 hours of wearing them a rash developed. Whatever is in those nappies don't risk it.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Crawlers compares to other Disposable Nappies

See all Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies reviews