Kmart Blue Manual Breast Pump

Kmart Blue Manual Breast Pump

Don’t waste your money

The filter piece just falls out, makes the product useless! Thought I was doing something wrong but obviously not! So angry, why sell a product if it doesn’t do the one job it’s meant to do? If I could give it 0 stars I would.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort

Terrible design...

Does not even work peoperly. The filter keeps on falling down after 5-6 pumps and you wont be able to attach it again...waste of money..The suction also does not attach well..

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
Usage Frequency Short-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)
Feeding Methods Baby Formula

Terrible design doesn't work don't buy

Don't buy this it is very poorly designed. The little soft filter piece does NOT attach properly and it FALLS OUT into the collection cup. It doesn't work without the filter. Waste of money and ruined my evening as I had planned to pump tonight. Shame on Kmart for selling such a dodgy product. Wanted to put ZERO stars but the site made me select at least one star.

Purchased in February 2019.

Useless.

Worked well for the first few pumps then the filter piece fell out. Without that piece the whole pump doesn't work. I'm lucky to get three or four pumps before it falls out again.

Purchased in February 2019.

Love it!!

Sensational product for a fair price. It does the exact same thing as the big brands, I had an expensive one a few years back and I did not want to waste money on a dear one again so I'm super stoked and absolutely love my kmart one!! Thank you xo

Definitely recommend and such a fair price!

I never understood why manual breast pumps had to be so expensive ($69+) for just a few bits of plastic. Thankfully this new product came at a time I needed it and works very well too. I find it surprisingly comfortable, easy to clean, use and store. The only downfall is that it just feels a tad cheap. But heck I can’t whinge it was only $29! I use it 2-3 times a day and no complaints so far. Happy I purchased this.

Like it very much

I've used several of the electric hospital grade breast pumps- including the one that retails for close to 2k. None of them compare to how much milk I can get with this thing! I get triple the amount in half the time. Yes, it takes effort. Yes, you can't do much more than pump. But considering I was spending 30 minutes every two hours not able to do anything because I was tied to a wall plug looking like a milk cow... I'll gladly spend 15 minutes with a hand pump every 3 hours and get so much more out of it. I wish I had tried this sooner- my little one is 7 weeks and we've been supplementing with formula from week 1. This might have saved us the hassle of that.

I like it very much

I have had two electric pumps costing about $200 each and I couldn't get more then 10ml thought ok maybe I ju must can't pump. Last week I was recommended the manual Kmart one and at $30 thought I would give it a go. Amazing was pumping close to 100ml after a feed. If you are not pumping often I highly recommend it
I have both- a Medela Mini Electric and a Pigeon Manual and I like both. I use the manual pump if I am pumping whilst feeding as its quiet and my LO is easily distracted and use the electric all other times. In terms of quantity of milk, I get the same with both, but definitely faster with the electric. What you get really depends on how you want to use it, but Medela is definitely one of the better brands, it has one of the strongest motors, especially the swing. The mini electric is only for occasional use, according to Medela, that's only a couple of times a day.

Actually good for the price.

Comfortable to use.
Easy to put together and clean.
Very good for on the go pumping or as a spare.
I have this as a spare pump as I exclusively express for my little one.
It takes me approximately 15 mins to empty each breast using this pump.
I found this pump more effective than the $69 pump I purchased and for the barfain price of $25.

You get what you pay for!

Grabbed this on the run as my electric pump broke. Would not recommend. The filter piece on the inside kept falling off, resulting in having to strain the milk to retrieve and reattach again....and again....and again. I gave up in the end as it was such a hassle. Thumbs down from me.

Great for occasional pumping

This is a great manual pump to have as a back up or for those only needing to pump infrequently. Easy to clean and put back together. Effective little pump. Doesn’t come with any storage bag or case. Fantastic for the cheap price. Handy having measurements on the collecting bottle so you know how much you’ve pumped.