Kmart Convection Heater with Timer

See the Best Electric Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Surprised me

Plugged it in heated room to the required heat quite fast and the thermostat kept the room heated as set. Remote control worked ok and I am pleased with it

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $59.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Living/Dining Area
SmellNo

Love the timer feature

I've searched whole market and can't find any other Convection Heater with Timer better than this. Normally you need to pay at least $50 more just for timer feature. I set it up for automatic heat up at night and in the morning, so I can walk home or wake up in warm room.
Compare with the $150 Delonghi heater I purchased for living room, this one is smaller and quieter, good for bedroom but not for living room. Unsure why both heater are over 2000kw, but Delonghi heater can cover 60sqm but Kmart one can only cover 20sqm.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $35.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Large Bedroom
SmellNo

two timer failures

Decent inexpensive heater when it works. However, we have had two of these DL01D heaters. The first had a faulty timer from the beginning - it was so stiff to move that my wife could not manage it and I found it very hard.

Replaced with a second example in late May. Worked fine from when the evenings got cold until three days ago. Now the timer will not advance beyond 11am. It will be returned for a refund as they have no stock.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great small heater, heats quickly.

Purchased only a few months ago as my daughters room had no heater duct. It heated it so quickly! Has some great features, especially the fan which heats very quickly. I love this heater and would not hesitate buying another one. I went back and they were sold out!! Best heater I've purchased to date.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great heater.

This is great! It's a LOT cheaper than many other heaters out there, heats up a room quick, and if you need to boost it, it has a fan.
It also comes with a manual timer with quality plastic timing clips, which is easy to use. The plastic clips are a little small (so you might need to use a pen to flick them on or off. I do it ok, and my fingers are probably a little big) it really is a great buy. I bought it as I'd purchased a Kmart heater a few years earlier, and needed a second one for a guest room. This is now my everyday heater, and the original one is now in the guest room.
It has that same weird smell all heaters do, when you first switch it on, which dissipates fairly quickly. Overall, this really is a great heater. It has all the features on a heater I want, for a really low price. Plus it looks good. Winning heater!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Does the Job

It has some decent features such as timer, fan and dual setting! I wouldn't rave about it but it does the job. Suitable for my apartment and takes the chill off in the winter months.

I can't seem to work out how to turn the temperature up? It's set on 15C and I try to turn it up but it goes back to 15. Can anyone help? Thanks.
The dials on the side of the heater and the switches are what control the heatThanks for your reply Kaylie. There are no dials on the side of the heater we have. There are small buttons on the front that can be pushed up & down with a small remote. I do that but it doesn't stay to the temp I put & goes back to 15.Why does it turn off every minute

I can’t seem to get my heater to start???
You have to turn the dials on the side as well as the switches and the timer has a little "I" that you have to switch it to

What is the energy efficientcy

CategoryElectric Heaters