Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum VC101

Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum VC101

MPN: VC101

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hanane E

Hanane E

You get what you pay for

Works well for the first couple of months but then the suction gets worse and worse. Definitely in this case not a good buy. Targets version of the stick vacuum works much much better

Amayzingone

AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Unsuccessful attempt to copy a Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stick

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

H M M

H M MSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wanted to like this one - I really did

Got this one to deal with kitty litter spills in the bathroom but unfortunately the messy moggy has won this round - this unit is not up to the task of vaccuming kitty litter and once it's switched off, all the litter comes sliding back out of the pipe......zero suction even at the highest battery sucking setting - sorry kmart, this one is a thumbs down

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart.

Floor Type Tiles
Tashy T.

Tashy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product

Used on tiled floor. Very good performance, would definitely recommend this product. Very light and easy to use. Try it you won't be disappointed. Kmart offers great appliances for reasonable prices.

The only star I can give is for battery life. Unfortunately the suction is non-existent.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

Lynne

Lynne

Disappointed

This product was brought for my old mother ,she thought it would be simple to use .Weight was perfect she can manage it well ,but the suction power leaves a lot to be desired

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

V Kelly

V KellySouthwest, VIC

Basic and Functional but Lacks Power

I use this only on tiles for quick cleanups after kids breakfast etc and have tried in a rug but it just doesn't have the power to pick up on carpet. It would be ideal for a holiday home. It's compact, light, has good maneuverability, easy easy to empty and charge and can convert to a small hand held with attachments for dusting and blinds. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use though. I have to drag out the proper vacuum to do all the floors properly. It's budget friendly but lacks any real oomph.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $95.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Worst Kmart purchase

We have timber floor through out our house. The only tiles we have are in the bathroom and we only have 2 rugs. The vacuum will suck the dirt up and hold it until you lift it up or turn it off and it spits it all back out. The only thing it does suck up is dust and cat hair. Not helpful when you have a baby who feeds themselves and no dog. At the time it looked like a great alternative to the Dyson and was a fraction of the price but there is a reason for that and I wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart for $80.00.

Very easy to store

This is a very light machine with great suction, without cords.The battery last long enough to clean my large house about 45 minutes and come with a attachment to hang on the wall.It’s good for hard and carpeted floors, it’s very easy to clean and empty. Well recommended

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.00.

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Quick an easy

This vacuum works wonders on both carpet and tiles, I have tried more expensive vacuums in the past and this cordless stick is by far the most convenient and easiest to use, all components are easily detached making cleaning the appliance out a breeze.
With small children and a hectic schedule it’s great to know I can just charge it and use it when needed saving me a lot of time dealing with cords and lugging a heavier appliance throughout a two level home.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

olya

olyamelbourne

Poor suction

Does NOT work well. Weak suction and is very hard to lift so I'm tired to lift and move it. Over priced a bit for its value. Don't buy it

Purchased in July 2018 at Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing for $280.00.

Mikamber

MikamberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product carpet

Bought this stick vac from Kmart 99$ great little product for during the week vacuums. Can’t fault it. It picks up every thing and is light weight and easy to use considering I am a mother of two a toddler and a school child who love craft. Def happy with purchase and has no big ticket cost or brand name. Great length too unlike some vacs that really put pressure on your back.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Probably would not buy again...

We mostly use this vacuum on a hard wood floor. Unfortunately, hair gets caught around the spinning floor head part which is quite hard to unwind. Also, the width of the head is quite small, so you feel like you are putting in much more time and effort to vacuum even a small area. Also, as it is a stick, you can't use the unit to easily suck things that aren't on the floor, like you can with a flexible hose type of vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

Christine edwards

Christine edwardsGoldfields, WA

Good product

I have hard flooring throughout the whole house I find it to work well and is very effective I have to recharge half way through but I am still happy

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

Rubbish don’t buy

Only lasted 6 months
Then it wouldn’t suck
It just spat out , don’t waste your money
Save up for a better vaccume cleaner

Wouldn’t buy another Kmart vaccume cleaner waste of money

Purchased in October 2018.

Annie

AnnieHobart

Waste of $99.00

I bought this stick vac about 6 months ago and used it a few times. It sort of did the job although not well. Useless on carpet but OK picking up bits you don't want to bother getting out the heavy machinery for. Did not use it many times and even then it seemed to be deteriorating. Now it is behaving like a mechanised Swifty Sweep - mostly it just pushes the dust and breadcrumbs around the floor and sometimes spits out rather than slurps up. Worth a try I guess but I wish it had been obvious from the start that it was going to be useless, so I could have claimed a refund.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Product is used: Rarely

PollyannaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great product and excellent service

This vacuum cleaner is fantastic and works well on all surfaces. We purchased one for my mother because we were so happy with it. Unfortunately she had difficulty replacing the pipe back in after it was cleaned out and a part was broken. We contacted Kogan and sent the photos of it and they immediately sent a new one to her. This service is unheard of these days and we have nothing but praise for the company, the product and the service

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

I purchased this product from Kogan, Not Kmart

worse than a manual cleaning

I cannot believe I paid $99 for this useless vacuum cleaner. It sucks nothing. I tried it on the floor and carpet, but couldn't suck even dust or a napkin. They shouldn't sell something like that at all. After this bad experience I have stopped shopping anything in k mart even though it used to be my favourite shop in the past. I am so disappointed and sad. I couldn't return in on time because I live far of the shopping mall and I don't drive. Really disappointed and feeling like I have been fooled!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Martin BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product for the price.

I use it on carpet, tiles and lino. Due to health problems it is easy to maneuver around and picks up most of the dust & bits and pieces. Great for the car. I use it more now than I did with the corded vacuum.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

MeerkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cordless vacuum

I brought this mainly to vacuum tiles and the cloth couch. It does a brilliant job! With the tiles, it doesnt "kick stuff away" like the brush one. It gets all the cat hair off the couch etc.