Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I wanted to like this one - I really did

Got this one to deal with kitty litter spills in the bathroom but unfortunately the messy moggy has won this round - this unit is not up to the task of vaccuming kitty litter and once it's switched off, all the litter comes sliding back out of the pipe......zero suction even at the highest battery sucking setting - sorry kmart, this one is a thumbs down

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart.

Floor Type Tiles

Good product

Used on tiled floor. Very good performance, would definitely recommend this product. Very light and easy to use. Try it you won't be disappointed. Kmart offers great appliances for reasonable prices.

The only star I can give is for battery life. Unfortunately the suction is non-existent.

We use this on our entry tiles, kitchen tiles and hallway carpet, and have never exhausted the battery before exhausting our patience. It simply does not pickup anything. Zero suction whatsoever. It does not pickup food crumbs, small pieces of plastic, dust particles, dirt particles, hair or anything else we have ever tried to vacuum. That this can be sold in the vacuum cleaners section is absurd. It would be more appropriate with the brooms as all it does is collect the particles in the bottom of the cleaner and then deposit them in a pile wherever you turn it off.
It sounds like a great bit of gear with a noisy, high powered motor and a good battery but it does not live up to the title vacuum in any sense of the word.
Highly exhausting and frustrating experience trying to vacuum for 25 mins with this! As I said, we put this thing down in sheer annoyance before exhausting the battery, every single time.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

K Mart Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner- Love it!!

I love my new K Mart Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It runs rings around my last one. We a dog and a cat and it picks up animal hair well. My carpets looks so clean and my tiled floors shine. It charges easily, empties easily, and the charge lasts enough to clean my whole house. Good value for $149. Very happy!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $149.00.

Disappointed

This product was brought for my old mother ,she thought it would be simple to use .Weight was perfect she can manage it well ,but the suction power leaves a lot to be desired

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

OK on hard floors only

I moved to a town house and found it hard to carry my upright vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs. I've got a fluffy white cat that leaves fur every where, so I need to vacuum regularly. I decided to leave the upright cleaner upstairs for the carpet and buy a new, light weight cordless stick vac to leave downstairs. So, on a budget, and after reading reviews, I found I couldn't get anything decent locally - I live in a regional area. I eventually drove an hour to the nearest large shopping centre, went into Kmart and tried the stick vacs. I found this model was already charged, so was able to try I in the store. It was picking up bits ok, seemed quiet and light enough to move around. It also had an upright stand that the cleaner sits on, which is sturdy. The whole unit can then be plugged in to charge. When the unit is being charged, there is a large and clear display on the cleaner showing the charge status. This also displays when the vacuum is in use. It is easy to use, manoeuvrable as it flattens to get under tables, cabinets etc. It has a small, clear waste bin that is easy to take off an empty. The filter is also easy to remove and clean. However, I found that when I did try to remove the waste bin, dust and debris drop from the cleaner onto the floor, and also from the cleaner head, so when you put the waste bin back on you then have to vacuum up what you just dropped on the floor. The cleaner head has a soft, velvety roller and it picks up ok on hard floors but is useless on carpet, even flat pile carpet and rugs. I was unpleasantly surprised to find that the black body of the cleaner head left black marks on my newly painted skirting boards and I can't get this black stuff off, so I'll have to repaint them. I now use this vacuum very carefully and try not to touch the skirting boards or anything else. While it is easy to use on hard floors, it's useless everywhere else. I don't recommend this and feel I could have done a lot better with my money, or saved a bit more and just got another Dyson.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $149.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Basic and Functional but Lacks Power

I use this only on tiles for quick cleanups after kids breakfast etc and have tried in a rug but it just doesn't have the power to pick up on carpet. It would be ideal for a holiday home. It's compact, light, has good maneuverability, easy easy to empty and charge and can convert to a small hand held with attachments for dusting and blinds. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use though. I have to drag out the proper vacuum to do all the floors properly. It's budget friendly but lacks any real oomph.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $95.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Worst Kmart purchase

We have timber floor through out our house. The only tiles we have are in the bathroom and we only have 2 rugs. The vacuum will suck the dirt up and hold it until you lift it up or turn it off and it spits it all back out. The only thing it does suck up is dust and cat hair. Not helpful when you have a baby who feeds themselves and no dog. At the time it looked like a great alternative to the Dyson and was a fraction of the price but there is a reason for that and I wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart for $80.00.

So Convenient, I use it every day

This vac is quick to charge up and holds the charge for about 30 minutes which is ample to do your house. It does mine and I have a BIG house! Great to use on all surfaces as it has great suction. A good light weight alternative to your regular vac and there are no messy cords to trip over. And it’s easy to empty. I love mine and I’m sure you’ll love yours.

Purchased in July 2018 at Big W for $399.00.

Very easy to store

This is a very light machine with great suction, without cords.The battery last long enough to clean my large house about 45 minutes and come with a attachment to hang on the wall.It’s good for hard and carpeted floors, it’s very easy to clean and empty. Well recommended

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.00.

Quick an easy

This vacuum works wonders on both carpet and tiles, I have tried more expensive vacuums in the past and this cordless stick is by far the most convenient and easiest to use, all components are easily detached making cleaning the appliance out a breeze.
With small children and a hectic schedule it’s great to know I can just charge it and use it when needed saving me a lot of time dealing with cords and lugging a heavier appliance throughout a two level home.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Poor suction

Does NOT work well. Weak suction and is very hard to lift so I'm tired to lift and move it. Over priced a bit for its value. Don't buy it

Purchased in July 2018 at Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing for $280.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Who would imagine a vacuum could make someone so happy!

The $149 cordless vacuum from Kmart - I can’t believe how fantastic it is. Five hours to charge and off I went. Definitely recommend! Great for tiles and carpet for a quick clean. Life changer! Don’t think twice. Get yourself one. You won’t regret it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $149.00.

Great product carpet

Bought this stick vac from Kmart 99$ great little product for during the week vacuums. Can’t fault it. It picks up every thing and is light weight and easy to use considering I am a mother of two a toddler and a school child who love craft. Def happy with purchase and has no big ticket cost or brand name. Great length too unlike some vacs that really put pressure on your back.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Probably would not buy again...

We mostly use this vacuum on a hard wood floor. Unfortunately, hair gets caught around the spinning floor head part which is quite hard to unwind. Also, the width of the head is quite small, so you feel like you are putting in much more time and effort to vacuum even a small area. Also, as it is a stick, you can't use the unit to easily suck things that aren't on the floor, like you can with a flexible hose type of vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $99.00.

Good product

I have hard flooring throughout the whole house I find it to work well and is very effective I have to recharge half way through but I am still happy

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

Rubbish don’t buy

Only lasted 6 months
Then it wouldn’t suck
It just spat out , don’t waste your money
Save up for a better vaccume cleaner

Wouldn’t buy another Kmart vaccume cleaner waste of money

Purchased in October 2018.

Floor Type Carpet

Waste of $99.00

I bought this stick vac about 6 months ago and used it a few times. It sort of did the job although not well. Useless on carpet but OK picking up bits you don't want to bother getting out the heavy machinery for. Did not use it many times and even then it seemed to be deteriorating. Now it is behaving like a mechanised Swifty Sweep - mostly it just pushes the dust and breadcrumbs around the floor and sometimes spits out rather than slurps up. Worth a try I guess but I wish it had been obvious from the start that it was going to be useless, so I could have claimed a refund.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Wood

Great product and excellent service

This vacuum cleaner is fantastic and works well on all surfaces. We purchased one for my mother because we were so happy with it. Unfortunately she had difficulty replacing the pipe back in after it was cleaned out and a part was broken. We contacted Kogan and sent the photos of it and they immediately sent a new one to her. This service is unheard of these days and we have nothing but praise for the company, the product and the service

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
I purchased this product from Kogan, Not Kmart

worse than a manual cleaning

I cannot believe I paid $99 for this useless vacuum cleaner. It sucks nothing. I tried it on the floor and carpet, but couldn't suck even dust or a napkin. They shouldn't sell something like that at all. After this bad experience I have stopped shopping anything in k mart even though it used to be my favourite shop in the past. I am so disappointed and sad. I couldn't return in on time because I live far of the shopping mall and I don't drive. Really disappointed and feeling like I have been fooled!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.