Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum

Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum

So convenient

This is a wonderful vacuum for quick small Cleans up. Definitely doesn't replace a bigger vacuum, but is a good for In between cleans. Filter is very easy to clean and I love how long the battery lasts for. Charges quickly and has a convenient wall hook
Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Never fails to amaze

Easy to move around and powerful suction. Other ones from the store don't compare. Cord could be a little bit longer, maybe an attachment to use along skirting boards. But all up I am really really really happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone needing a new one.

Great stick vacuum

Bought this stick vacuum as I have got a 30th puppy, great for daily vac and I can get when my puppy chews. Good suction and battery life, had a Dyson stick they seem about the same when it comes to being a vac. Works well on carpet and tiles, only need to do a vacuum with my big vac once a week. Easy and convenient. .

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Not worth it in the end.

I purchased this after reading plenty of reviews, I wish I didnt. It worked well for at least the first month then the issues started. The suction began to decrease and I couldnt get it to pick up even hair from the floor, despite continually cleaning it out. Eventually I gave up and threw it out.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Died after 6 months

After 6 months.The brushes have stopped spinning and there is no suction what-so-ever. Very disappointed in this product. The suction was always a bit slow (it's not a V6 dyson afterall) but now it's not even there. The price tag is good enough, but not for the product quality, just horrible.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

cordless vacuum brought from kmart anko company

brought it from kmart terrible product cheap but waste of money one month it works perfect after that brush stops working does not charge any more i will never recommend any to buy it expensive toy last for one month better spent little bit extra buy good product it will save your time too

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Totally worth it for the right use!

I bought this for apartment cleaning, hard floors and a few rugs and it does a perfect job. It has two sucking strength and picked up all fluff, bits and pieces first time. Not suitable as vac for big carpeted home/heavy dirt, you’d need a stronger vac for that. My vote is $99 of fabulous.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great at first then absolutely useless

I'm honestly so tired of wasting money on vacuum cleaners with them failing after a month. I first bought the large Kmart upright that everyone raved about for super suction that vacuum died in less than two months. I then decided to buy the cordless stick vacuum and then the brush head decided to stop working even after a full clean of hair etc it stops and starts spinning. Absolute rubbish. Onto find anothervacuum.

Kmart stick vac

Competlely useless. Taking it back today . Won't pick up the smallest piece of dust. No suction at all. Last about 10 mins. Not happy Kmart, going to try the upright. Hopefully have better luck with that. Heard food things about that one. So off to Kmart to day. Just crap!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

This is the best thing I have bought from KMART.

My house is fully carpeted, I also have a very hairy dog. I have two other vacuums and I find they both work well but are heavy to use and I get a sore back. This vacuum is so light and easy to use, it performs brilliantly, I empty the container three times when I do the whole house, mostly dog hair. The battery lasts for about 25 minutes on each charge, I have even used it to vacuum the artificial grass in the gazebo, it picks up all the leaves and other rubbish that blows in. Because it is so light and easy to use I find I clean the house much more often, I am 78 years old.

No spin. No suction

I purchased two this year (1 for upstairs) believing the other positive reviews.
More fool me!
Neither of them have any suction and the heads have stopped spinning in both. Despite cleaning the heads and keeping charged these are useless.
It's a cheap product and that's reflected in its lack of quality and longevity.
Save your money and buy a quality vacuum cause you'll waste you money on this potential dust collector.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Don't buy it

I used this vacuum on both tiles and carpet. It has very poor suction I expected a lot more for $99. I bought this so I could get under furniture but everytime I used it to vacuum under furniture the flat head piece kept flipping over. Don't buy it it's not worth it.

Not worth the money

I Was really disappointed did not have much suction at all after reading some great reviews couldnt wait to give it a try and it hardly picked up anything i think I would have been better buying a hard brissled broom and sweeping but I highly recommend not buying this vacuum

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Priced as per performance

my 9 year old corded dyson died and i needed a quick replacement - not willing to part with the cash needed for a v10 yet, i purchased this at Kmart with flybuys money so not out of pocket at all.
Coming from a corded unit with strong suction, at first this didn't seem to be sucking. As in, it doesn't have that 'lift-carpet' action. However I think with the rotating brush inside the floor head 'beats' the dust out of the carpet and the suction then doesn't have to be as strong to suck it up. The small dust chamber filled with 'fluff'(carpet fluff and dust' very quickly, and I have to empty it twice on a twice weekly full house (100sqm) vac. We have carpet, shaggy rug, tiles and timber floor so have used it on the full spectrum of surfaces. The first few weeks, I still bought the industrial garage vac in to do a 'proper' clean - yet as I got used to the turbo head doing more of the work compared to straight up strong suction of the corded units, I've stopped that, as in a small house, the big vacuums really bang up the walls.
Suction noticeably dropped off recently and I had to run over the same piece of carpet repeatedly, and I thought I'd return it, but upon reading the instructions it said to empty the filter - well - that was CHOCK full of super fine dust - and once I'd banged that out (not washed) the suction and performance improved. I also need to remove the spinning floor brush and cut the tangled hair out of it after every vacuum. Yes its a bit annoying and time consuming, but the time saved from plugging in a corded unit and dragging it around is the trade off. It also does struggle to lift heavy debris, and when powering off, they can tend to fall back out the floor head of the unit.
In summary - it is fairly priced the performance of the unit. You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good enough, great value for money.

I'ts not a Dyson, but for $100 why would you expect it to be. It does a good job and the battery lasts to do my entire unit. Really great value for money and super convenient. I've used on lino and wool carpets, not the strongest suction, but good enough to keep your place tidy and clean.

It doesn't suck!!

This little vacuum is a waste of money!! It has little to no suction power and when I turn it off what ever has been sucked up then just falls out of the head.
I have been left feeling disappointed as I had heard only good reviews. I am now on the search for a stick vacuum!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Poor suction

The suction on mine is crap! It wont even pick up a blowflies off window sill. :( I use on carpet, a thick rug and on lino. Wish I had of read reviews before I grabbed it. I had only heard good things from people, next purchase i think i will be trying it out instore before i buy.

Great for the price

Great cheap little vacuum. It does a good job for the price I paid. It is easy to clean out the filter and easy to empty. I use it on tile and carpet. The only thing that would make it better is if it had more suction. Charges quickly too

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Efficient at a great price

I bought one of these cute stick vacuum cleaners a few weeks ago and have used it regularly since. It works quite efficiently. I wouldn't say it has the strongest suction power, but for the price it is a very efficient and useful vacuum cleaner. The best thing about it is that it is so easy to carry around. It splits into 3 pieces and can easily be stored in a cupboard or carried around in the boot of my car. I am not sure ow long the battery last since I have never run out of battery power. But I have used it for over 15 minute without any problems. I plug it in every time after I finish using it. Overall I would recommend it.

Don't buy

I was in love with this vac at first but as time went on the suction lessened and was not picking up, then by the 4th month it failed to work so I took it back for a refund .Unfortunately this is one Kmart product that is not worth buying at all which is a same

Date PurchasedMay 2018