4.2

4.4

Anna R.
Anna R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect eggs every time

Love my egg cooker. Best appliance I've bought in a long time! So easy to use. Perfect eggs always and no mess. Show details ·  1
Krystal85
Krystal859 posts

Kmart
Kmart   DM
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW20 posts

Magic boiled eggs the way they should be

Eggcellent product. Does perfect soft , medium or hard boiled eggs very quickly. I have found that the better results for soft boiled eggs are when I use the measuring jug for 2 or 4 eggs fill the water to show 6 eggs. Yes breakfast is awsome with rye toast and soft boiled eggs on a bed of finely chopped spinach with cheese through it. Highly recommend this product. Takes up very little space and easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Jack B
Jack BSydney7 posts

Kmart
Kmart   DM
Dee
DeeSydney, NSW12 posts

Love this gadget!!

I love purchasing gimmicky products but admit they don’t always work out haha. I was not expecting this to be so handy! There is a little measuring cup which helps you choose how you want your eggs to be cooked. I like my eggs runny so I wasn’t expecting this gadget to get it right, but actually this thing is very accurate! The eggs are finished in a couple of minutes and there’s barely a clean up process. Im someone that keeps boiled eggs in the fridge all week so this thing is an absolute game changer. No mess, barely any clean up and very little effort. One of my best Kmart purchases for a tiny price!! Show details ·  1
DSL
DSLSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Anko Egg Cooker

Great for saving water and energy. The cooking time depends on the amount of water to fill in.
I was expecting to cook the eggs within 10 minutes, but it took around 13 minute and 45 seconds for cook a full hard egg. Show reply
Sammy
SammyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it! Easy to use!

So easy to use!
Unfortunately I lost the measurement cup, any one know how much water to cook 6 eggs to soft boiled ones? Show details ·  1
PaulB
PaulBSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

Excellent eggs every time!

This is an excellent egg cooker which does perfect eggs every time! No more sloppy undercooked white egg, and makes delicious runny yellow yolks. My kids (and I) love it!

One thing to be aware of: on the supplied cup for the water level, the egg numbers are printed in the wrong order (on mine anyway), so you need to reverse them. For example, for 1 or 2 eggs, fill the water to the 5-6 line on the bottom and NOT to the 1-2 line on the top. That is, the more water you use, the harder the eggs will become. See image. I learned this by mistake when my first batch was overcooked (ie. hard yolks), but now the yolks are perfectly runny every time when I swap the order. Hopefully future versions of the cup will fix this printing error. Show details

Uttam Kumar K.
Uttam Kumar K.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Perfect and cheap and best

It is a very good kitchen appliance that can be used to boil the eggs. Worked perfectly, low power consumption and the most important thing, it is cheaper. It has been proved that every cheap device is not good.