Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

3.7
    Peter
    PeterMurray Region, NSW

Evolt battery

I purchased an Evolt bike a few years ago and the battery may need replacing, so after a replacement battery for the Evolt bike and if anyone knows where i can get one? Also does anyone know the life of the battery? thanks

Purchased in .

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Peter, thanks for reaching out! We'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team on 1800 124 125 or by leaving your details here: https://www.kmart.com.au/contact-us/ so they can assist with any replacement parts queries.

Brandon M.
    Brandon M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely weak battery or something wrong with mine

I got this bike a few months before covid. I was very excited about it however it turns out that it is extremely weak and the pedal assist is no use at all. I was hoping to return it but I have lost my receipt.

Purchased in at Kmart for $499.

Caravan Phill
    Caravan PhillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little bike. Great value

Our two Foldable Evolts fit easily into our Pajero with plenty of room for luggage. (just remove battery before lifting in to vehicle to reduce lifting weight. Battery is easy to remove/ install). We got them on special from K Mart reduced from $500 to $299 ! Bargain. We use them when we're caravanning. They are great, easy to set up, easy to ride, relatively comfortable and we easily get 10k a charge. For serious riders you may want to buy bigger/ better but for the type of use we do they are perfect. Can't recommend them enough.

Purchased in at K Mart for $299.

• Incentivised Review No

I bought mine on Boxing Day for $199 it’s a real bargain. it only has one fixed gear.

I have ridden it about three times a week for 10 km each time for almost three months and it runs well. Good battery response and comfortable to ride. Bit hard on steep hills with only one gear. Gets to 25kph

Purchased in at Kmart for $199.

Peter
    PeterHunter Region, NSW

Kmart Evolt electric bike

Bought two bikes, (myself & wife), have taken them with us throughout our trip within Australia. So far so good , I don't think we get 25 km per. charge though. They are easy to ride and fold, fit nicely into Pajero rear. Everyone who sees us in the caravan parks are interested. Happy with purchase.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $299.

Rob
    RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a bad 'entry level' E-Bike for the relatively cheap price

Purchased in at Kmart for $299.

xavier w.
    xavier w.Launceston, TAS

Great bike for the money

Brought mine from Kmart for $150. Can not fault the bike at all. As to be expected not as good as a bike twice the price. Brought a second bike for the battery

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $150.

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Basic but for the price - great

This bike is now for sale at $199 as the battery alone costs at least $250, it represents great value for money. Having the throttle limited to 6 kmh is a pain, Though I do believe it can be modified.
    I originally paid $299 for the bike but when it went on sale at $199 I was able with a bit of messing about at the service desk to get a $100 refund. If you paid more than $199 I suggest you do the same. People are now trying to sell these bikes on Gumtree for $600

Purchased in for $199.

Chris
    ChrisHobart, TAS

Brilliant 1st eBike...

I picked mine up on 14th December. I read online how to disable the 6km/hr throttle assist. Now it works with the throttle only, and no pedalling required, love it!

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $299.

dazza
    dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Picked one up today its my first e bike. Only payed 299 a incredible bargain. Takes a bit of getting use to but I can happily say Im impressed , quiet solid long battery time and fun to ride I really like it Im 51 so gives me just the right amount of exercise

Purchased in at Wynnum west for $299.

Rod S.
    Rod S.

E Volt foldable electric bike.

Mine is quite well made. The thottle only propels the bike to 6 kpr to assist in walking the bike. It will do 25 kph max on the flat with minimal pedal assist just so long as the pedals are turning. I think it good value for the money.

Purchased in for $299.

WilliamL
    WilliamLHobart, TAS

This is not for adults at all. Rubbish

Was excited to get a ebike. Now for 299 I didn't expect the world but I expected that it would at least provide some assistance. I tried riding with and without the assist and it really provides no help. I will be returning it.

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $299.

Very good,well worth it

My first E bike and loving it,ride it everyday fold up and take bus as well,decent quality but not as sturdy as $1000 bikes which of course you don't expect,recommend checking and tightening chain tension as factory is to loose and chain comes off over bumps,now on sale 299,bargain!!

Purchased in for $299.

Ozetrike
    OzetrikeSydney, NSW

Excellant value for money

We own multiple electric bikes and trikes, this an excellant buy. Not sure what the first reviewer means as we had no issue using pedal assist to get up to 25kmhr with barely any effort. The throttle control is only for strolling at 6km/hr or to assist initial movement, once moving release the throttle control and the pedal assist takes over. Covered 15km on the first ride before even charging the battery so no doubt it will go the distance. It does feel a little "flimsy" compared to $1000 plus models but im 6ft and 90kg and no issue riding the cycle paths of sydney.

Purchased in at Kmart for $499.

Stephen
    StephenPerth, WA

Expensive, poorly made toy.