Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

3.9

Caravan Phill

Caravan PhillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little bike. Great value

Our two Foldable Evolts fit easily into our Pajero with plenty of room for luggage. (just remove battery before lifting in to vehicle to reduce lifting weight. Battery is easy to remove/ install). We got them on special from K Mart reduced from $500 to $299 ! Bargain. We use them when we're caravanning. They are great, easy to set up, easy to ride, relatively comfortable and we easily get 10k a charge. For serious riders you may want to buy bigger/ better but for the type of use we do they are perfect. Can't recommend them enough.

Purchased in December 2019 at K Mart for A$299.00.

I bought mine on Boxing Day for $199 it’s a real bargain. it only has one fixed gear.

I have ridden it about three times a week for 10 km each time for almost three months and it runs well. Good battery response and comfortable to ride. Bit hard on steep hills with only one gear. Gets to 25kph

Purchased in December 2009 at Kmart for A$199.00.

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Kmart Evolt electric bike

Bought two bikes, (myself & wife), have taken them with us throughout our trip within Australia. So far so good , I don't think we get 25 km per. charge though. They are easy to ride and fold, fit nicely into Pajero rear. Everyone who sees us in the caravan parks are interested. Happy with purchase.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$299.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Kmart Evolt Electric Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a bad 'entry level' E-Bike for the relatively cheap price

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$299.00.

Robbo

RobboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good entry level E-Bike for the price

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$299.00.

xavier w.

xavier w.Launceston, TAS

Great bike for the money

Brought mine from Kmart for $150. Can not fault the bike at all. As to be expected not as good as a bike twice the price. Brought a second bike for the battery

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$150.00.

Basic but for the price - great

This bike is now for sale at $199 as the battery alone costs at least $250, it represents great value for money. Having the throttle limited to 6 kmh is a pain, Though I do believe it can be modified.
I originally paid $299 for the bike but when it went on sale at $199 I was able with a bit of messing about at the service desk to get a $100 refund. If you paid more than $199 I suggest you do the same. People are now trying to sell these bikes on Gumtree for $600

Purchased in December 2019 for A$199.00.

Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Brilliant 1st eBike...

I picked mine up on 14th December. I read online how to disable the 6km/hr throttle assist. Now it works with the throttle only, and no pedalling required, love it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$299.00.

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Picked one up today its my first e bike. Only payed 299 a incredible bargain. Takes a bit of getting use to but I can happily say Im impressed , quiet solid long battery time and fun to ride I really like it Im 51 so gives me just the right amount of exercise

Purchased in December 2019 at Wynnum west for A$299.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Kmart Evolt Electric Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

Rod S.

Rod S.

E Volt foldable electric bike.

Mine is quite well made. The thottle only propels the bike to 6 kpr to assist in walking the bike. It will do 25 kph max on the flat with minimal pedal assist just so long as the pedals are turning. I think it good value for the money.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$299.00.

WilliamL

WilliamLHobart, TAS

This is not for adults at all. Rubbish

Was excited to get a ebike. Now for 299 I didn't expect the world but I expected that it would at least provide some assistance. I tried riding with and without the assist and it really provides no help. I will be returning it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$299.00.

Very good,well worth it

My first E bike and loving it,ride it everyday fold up and take bus as well,decent quality but not as sturdy as $1000 bikes which of course you don't expect,recommend checking and tightening chain tension as factory is to loose and chain comes off over bumps,now on sale 299,bargain!!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$299.00.

Ozetrike

OzetrikeSydney, NSW

Excellant value for money

We own multiple electric bikes and trikes, this an excellant buy. Not sure what the first reviewer means as we had no issue using pedal assist to get up to 25kmhr with barely any effort. The throttle control is only for strolling at 6km/hr or to assist initial movement, once moving release the throttle control and the pedal assist takes over. Covered 15km on the first ride before even charging the battery so no doubt it will go the distance. It does feel a little "flimsy" compared to $1000 plus models but im 6ft and 90kg and no issue riding the cycle paths of sydney.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$499.00.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Expensive, poorly made toy.