5Kmart Juicer Large

3.9

10 reviews · Statistics

70%10%20%

Noise Level
See the Best Juicers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cmk88
Cmk88VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Amazing for the price

I decided to start my juicing journey for better health, I didn’t want to spend a fortune because like most families we are feeling the pinch.
I am so glad I purchased this juicer!
It turns out beautiful smooth delicious juice.
It’s incredibly easy to use and clean up is so quick and easy.
It’s not overly loud.
I can now have a daily juice and the kids have been loving fresh juice which is a far better option than the packaged
re constituted juice we used to purchase.
Win win! Show details ·  1
Grumpy Old Bloke
Grumpy Old Bloke

atillabulduk
atillabuldukVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

So good quality

Extremely good price and quality juicer I have two a day super easy to clean wish I brought it sooner Show reply
Sara
SaraVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Great juicer. Love it and use it daily

I looked at. A few juicers before I selected this one. A;l the others were much bulkier and I didn’t fancy having to clean all the bit and pieces. And also it would take a lot of room on my benchtop.

So I bought the ANKO juicer and I haven’t looked back. I juice daily- I use apple, orange, pineapple, carrot, celery, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoe, lemon, and ginger as well as kale and watercress.
I make the most amazing delicious healthy juice and I just love it.

I bought a taller jug at Kmart and use that instead of the one that it comes with, because I can hook it under the spout.

It’s easy to clean - it’s not terribly loud and it does the juice really quickly. So I am delighted. Show details ·  2

pointbreak
pointbreakNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

Below standard quality

This juicer is loud. There is also too much of a gap between the basket and the end of the feeding tube which makes the last piece of carrot/apple e.t.c. violently whack the inside of the plastic drum. The filter basket appears to clog earlier than it should. I returned it to Kmart and bought a Breville juicer from JB HiFi and it appeared to me that the Anko juicer was a cheaper knock-off of the Breville. My advice is to spend the $70 extra and get a juicer that is more efficient, quieter, and nicer to use and look at. Show details
Kmart
Kmart   DM
KMB
KMB

Don't waste your money or your time!

Definately not worth the money, omg, it's bulky and clunky and sounds like a lawn mower in the kitchen, it's so loud. I would not recommend it, save yourself the headache and buy something else! Show details
Diana
DianaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Does the job

It juices well and is an entry level price. Looks suspiciously similar to the Nutri bullet juicer. My only bug bear is it would be better if the area where u feed the food into (spout) was narrower, as it tends to spurt the food out a bit. Can fix it by putting food in first then turning on. Also it’s very large, clunky and heavy. But that’s a trade off for the low price. It does the job well and makes a nice juice.  Show details
Emily
Emily2 posts

Dipsy DiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Fabulous product

Easy to use and large bowl to Cath pulp very easy rinse and clean
Use it many times a week to make fresh juices such as apple orange and carrot and celery Show details
Mamo
MamoQLDDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Great Juicer

Great Juicer. Got it home set it up. Made a nice Juice for myself. Definitely works great. Not very loud which is good. Sturdy and definitely usable which is great.