66Koala Getaway Sofa Range

Max M.
Max M.7 posts
  Getaway Sofa Chaise 3-Seater

Great Couch

Really good couch. Note the back and bottom cushions have zippers and can be washed. I was told by them this wasn't possible which is really wierd. Maybe they thought I was talking about the clothed frame?

Also the drawers are not amazing but are functional. They wheel out and require a bit of arranging but they aren't all that bad and not worth complaining about.

Caitlyn
Caitlyn4 posts
  Fair Incentive Getaway Sofa Chaise 3-Seater

Comfy and practical lounge

We love our new koala lounge! Not only was it super easy to set up but it’s comfortable for our whole family. Plus bonus with storage drawers underneath. Such a clever design! Show details
Ash
Ash4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Getaway Sofa 3-Seater
Gemma
Gemma
  Fair Incentive Getaway Sofa Chaise 3-Seater

Super comfy and easy to put together

Love our new couch, absolutely the easiest build I’ve done and so so comfortable to sit on. Show details
Bronwyn Griffith
Bronwyn GriffithVICSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive Getaway Sofa 2-Seater

An ideal sofa for a small space

The Koala 2-seater sofa is perfect for a small space. It is roomy enough for more than two people, (or one and a boisterous pup), comfortable, durable fabric and easy to maintain .
With the addition of the huge footstool anyone, or two, can stretch out and relax into the gorgeous cushions.
Enough support for a tired body, enough softness that you can sink in and relax.
We love it.
A really attractive practical addition to our beach home.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.NSWSydney, NSW
  Getaway Sofa 3-Seater

Couldn't be happier with our Getaway Sofa and Ottoman!

My wife and I ordered the penguin parade version of the getaway couch. It looks beautiful and comfortably fits two taller people lying down and three sitting up. We have a small apartment so the narrow ends maximise our space in the living room. The material is unbelievably comfortable and durable. We have spilt water and it stayed on the surface to be easily wiped off!

The set up was very easy, you dont need to tighten the edges of the frame too hard as o did at first. 5 stars across the board for us. Show details

Jim R.
Jim R.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Getaway Sofa 2-Seater

Very comfy couch

Really comfy couch. Looks good, was delivered quickly and very easy to assemble. Would definitely recommend Show details
Kat
Kat
  Fair Incentive Getaway Sofa 3-Seater

Wonderful Getaway!

I love my new sofa! Easy assembly, fast delivery and very comfortable! The three-seater doubles easily as a guest bed if needed and the drawers are quite roomy to add some much needed storage to my living room. Show details