Kogan 10kg Top Loader KAWWASHT10

Kogan 10kg Top Loader KAWWASHT10

MPNs: KAWWASHT10A and KAWWASHT10B
Listing monitored by Kogan

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9
natalieherbstm
natalieherbstmGascoyne, WA

For the price it’s perfect

I have had this machine for about a year now. I experienced my first issue today where the error code E4 came up and I noticed the lid felt funny. So got t back into place and it was all good. The clothes get very tangled by the end but that’s no issue. I’m really happy with it, easy to clean, has a good filter, nice to do large loads.

Purchased in April 2020 for $350.00.

Lavender L.
Lavender L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the trick

Handles all our household throws at it.
Auto sensing is great. Close the lid and let it work out the right cycle.
So happy with this purchase I can totally recommend it

Purchased in February 2021.

Rol
RolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Cheap and works well after 1 month frequent use

Purchased in April 2021 at Kogan.com for $349.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Kogan 10kg Top Loader KAWWASHT10 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Rena
RenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new Kogan washing machine!

I can wash heaps in one go so time and energy efficient. Every thing from sheets towels everyday clothes and delicates. Love the easy to read and good performance of the programs available and the choice of custom settings if I wish. Clothes come out lovely clean and fresh as there is good amount of water to clothing as water level automatically adjusts to weight of clothes. The cycle times are reasonable and in no time ready to hang compared to my 5 year old front loader that packed it in and took forever it seemed to finish a cycle. Plus the top loader is easier on the back when putting in and removing clothing.

Purchased in November 2020 for $460.00.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm upset, stressed & feeling lost here.

I bought mine about 3 months ago, what frustrated me at first is it knotting up and stretching everything, having to sit and untangle everything annoyed me but I dealt with it because I'm not a complainer. But now it keeps stopping with a full drum of water with E1 on the screen. I'm currently handwashing in a bathtub for a family of 8. Kogan not responding

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Kogan
RossKogan

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Josh M
Josh MPerth, WA

Value for money

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $350.00.

MarkSydney

Beware dodgy machine & service

Purchased the Kogan 10kg washing machine on 6th February & I am writing this on the 29th February 2020. I thought it would be great for all washing including my sheets & blankets. From day one I have had nothing but trouble from the noise, vibrations & the strange sounds.
After 30 + emails & numerous trips to the laundromat Kogan said “as a goodwill gesture we will give you a $40 store credit (hahaha) that would have paid for one trip let alone the inconvenience of waiting around for the washing &drying. Please be aware if you purchase this be ready for nothing to be done. Long time loyal buyer previously but wouldn’t spend another cent with KOGAN.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com.

Kogan
RossKogan
Ben
BenHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

so far very pleased with this machine haven't had it long enough for a report but hoping it keeps on going on . So far I love it and it is a good price.

Purchased in June 2019.

LAC
LACSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Value

I purchased this washing machine about a month ago and I’m very impressed. To start with it arrived sooner than expected (which is always great) and it was packaged really well. Extremely easy to set up and manoeuvre. Aesthetically it looks as good as most, more expensive brands. It washes really well and has all the functions you would want/need in a washer. The only downside for me is the buttons aren’t easy to decipher without having familiarised yourself with the manual first, which is just a little annoying. Aside from that you definitely can’t beat the value for money especially considering you can purchase additional warranty for peace of mind.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Dee
Deeasked

I’m having difficulty figuring out the Kogan manual. Can you set The 10 kg Toploader washing machine to spin spin dry only mode?

Warren
Warrenasked

Hi the manual states
8. If you want to use a customised program on a regular basis, you can program it to the machine's memory for easy access. See the Memory Function section for the machine's memory for easy access. See the Memory Function section for instructions.
But the memory section states
Memory Function
When you run the Normal, Custom or Heavy-Duty program, the machine memorises your settings (except for preset time and water level) for the next time use.
settings (except for preset time and water level) for the next time use.
But after trying several times , it does not remember the settings
Am I doing something wrong or is the manual wrong or missing a step ?
Regards Warren

Peita G.
Peita G.asked

Hi there, has anyone had any long term problems with this machine since these reviews? Does it have an agitator?

Mark

I had major issues, & very unsatisfactory returns issues when I first bought the machine. I could not use the machine from day one so I cannot advise really anything on the operation of the machine except it caused me a lot of grief trying to get my money back. If your thinking of buying one I would suggest you look at other options. Yes I know some are a lot more expensive but at least they will give you peace of mind.

See all Kogan 10kg Top Loader KAWWASHT10 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines