Kogan EasyClean R10 Robot Vacuum

Kogan EasyClean R10 Robot Vacuum

MPN: KACOMROBVCA
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Shirley
ShirleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Need help please , love my little Kogan

Bought the R10 a few years ago, online from Kogan great little vacuum has done a great job on my Lino and hard flooring, sadly it now playing up, keeps going forward back around in circle , I’ve cleaned sensors , unplugged battery, checked bumper sensor, tried to control with remote to make it run forward which it seems to be fighting and wanting to go backwards, would love some advice on what could be the problem, otherwise I will need to upgrade sooner than later.

Product is used Several times a week
BebeS
BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the price

Purchased in February 2021 at Kogan.com for $89.99.

valasia k.
valasia k.Darwin, NT

Don't expect it to do a decent job

I only use it on tiles, and only when I have no time to vacuum myself. Doesn't cover half the floor surface, and repeats the same spots over and over.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $90.

Tania
Tania

I wouldn’t bother

I wouldn’t bother unless you have a house where you can close all doors and have completely flat surfaces, you will need to remove everything from your floor that it could get caught on or under. It does suck up the dirt but not very powerful at all, I’m very disappointed! Thumbs down

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $100.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kogan EasyClean R10 Robot Vacuum compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Shaina jane  slater
Shaina jane slaterSydney, NSW

Great for its value!

The kogan R10 easy clean robot vacuum is very easy to use! Plug it in and let it charge then it's time day for its use! I love mine because it works really well for hard flooring which I have in my home it doesn't do too well on carpet because this particular one isn't suppose to be on carpet!! It works great for me and saves me hell slot of time and my back isn't broken anymore!! It picks up everything but make sure you pick up big bits of rubbish before you let the robot do it's thing! Love it and just amazing! You should try it it's affordable

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $89.

John H
John HBrisbane

Works good enough

Using this device on my hardwood floors. It seems to move around ok, finding a path around most of the house.

It doesn't like rugs or floor mats and will bunch them up and get stuck.

It has a 15 to 20 minute run time on a full charge.

I was surprised how much dust it found.

Overall, good for the $59 I paid.

Date PurchasedDec 2018