Kogan R10 EasyClean Robot Vacuum

MPN: KACOMROBVCA

Shaina jane  slater

Shaina jane slaterSydney, NSW

Great for its value!

The kogan R10 easy clean robot vacuum is very easy to use! Plug it in and let it charge then it's time day for its use! I love mine because it works really well for hard flooring which I have in my home it doesn't do too well on carpet because this particular one isn't suppose to be on carpet!! It works great for me and saves me hell slot of time and my back isn't broken anymore!! It picks up everything but make sure you pick up big bits of rubbish before you let the robot do it's thing! Love it and just amazing! You should try it it's affordable

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $89.00.

Noise Level
System Errors Never

John H

John HBrisbane

Works good enough

Using this device on my hardwood floors. It seems to move around ok, finding a path around most of the house.

It doesn't like rugs or floor mats and will bunch them up and get stuck.

It has a 15 to 20 minute run time on a full charge.

I was surprised how much dust it found.

Overall, good for the $59 I paid.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan
Ben Gelin

Ben Gelin

Convenient, easy and useful.

This small vacuum cleaner is very useful. Tried over a few months, it proved quite reliable. It's suction power is excellent. It's very easy to clean. Can do the floor automatically, going around randomly, or can be guided by the owner. It's rather quiet, and can vacuum tile floors or carpeted floors. Price was very reasonable. I'd recommend this appliance without hesitation.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Becca

Beccaasked

Will it work on a dark gray tile or dark brown carpet? I heard they can't map easily on dark

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Becca, thank you for your question.

This particular model has a safety feature which can be triggered by dark coloured carpets, causing it to shut off. While it should be fine on your tiles, depending on how dark your carpets are, it may have an issue with them.

For more information, please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners