Kogan Deluxe Shiatsu KAFMSDLSHIA

Kogan Deluxe Shiatsu KAFMSDLSHIA

Sarah McKay

Sarah McKayHobarth

Gets the job done

I got this a couple of months ago and I have been using it for about a couple of times week. It does what it is supposed to and I have no problems with this product, especially since its fairly cheaper than its counterparts. But, having tried out other foot massage devices, this one isn't the best out there. There are certainly far better ones. Still though, this model still works fine for me.

Steven Whelan

Poor design and quality of manufacture

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

happy chappy

product from kogan not so expensive and work perfectly similar like others. very happy with the product. great value for the money you spend there . will buy more stuff from kogan and recommend it as well. my whole family loves it as I have a standing job as soon as I come home have a 15 min massage gives you great relaxation. must get it

BarryDenmark WA

This Kogan massager works for me!

Fantastic!

After 2 hind foot reconstructions, this is the relief I have been looking for! Quick relief from muscle soreness and pain. Compact and easy to store. Light and easy to carry. I use this product at least a couple of times a day and am now able to walk a lot better.
Easy to use. Instant relief

Haque M

Haque Masked

I lost the power cable. Can I get a substitute cable or can anyone share with me, if he/she doesn't need it anymore?

Janet

Janetasked

My 89 yr old mother has leg swelling by days end and has been told by dr it is lack of blood circulation. Would this machine help please ?

Steven Whelan

hi, as per my review, I don't really recommend this due to design and low quality of manufacture but if your mother has heavy legs, she might feel some positive pressure and may get some improved circulation in the feet. Whether or not it helps the circulation further up the legs, I couldn't tell you. Being active, moving around, is the best thing for overall circulation. People stiffen up, decay and generally have a shorter life or less quality of life when they are not active. She may (or may not) feel some other benefits also as the soles of the feet are covered in accupressure points representing areas all over the rest of the body. I would recommend she use it twice a day - (the built-in timer only goes for 15min) - morning and night and try and move around for some hours during the day. But using it twice per day I would be surprised if it goes longer than one year. But that doesn't mean not to use it more. They do have a warranty. Hope that helps.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your question and your interest in purchasing from Kogan.com.

While we advise that the infrared heat function can help ease muscle stiffness and tension, we're unable to advise regarding suitability from a medical standpoint.

We would encourage you to contact your GP and advise the product has that infrared heat function in addition to its roller massage design and see if it's right for you.

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-Twiceasked

Wouldn't using the device more than once a day either be overkill, or a sign of a more serious condition that needs more than a $38 machine?

Barry

Yes, maybe so. My condition is quite simply old age (I turn 72 this year) and most probably over exercising. I use the massager to maintain flexibility in my legs - much like stretching before and after jogging. For that purpose the machine seems to be useful. For more serious medically diagnosed conditions, perhaps not. PS this Kogan massager is no longer selling for $38 but now cost $50 - still cheap compared to others.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers