Kogan Multi Function Cooker

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking

SamboBrisbane

Absolutely brilliant.

Whatever I have tried in this machine has worked like a dream. Just as an example I cooked pork ribs from frozen with glazing in 15 minutes. They were delicious. Great for a quick meal when time is short. The other end of the scale the slow cooker is also brilliant we have cooked ham and veg soup and could not have been happier. We are foodies and a bit fussy so this suits our needs perfectly

Purchased at Kogan.com for $49.00.

Stephan CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very flexible but a bit quirky

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan for $99.00.

Features / Functions
Slow Cooking
Steaming
Sautéing
Rice Cooking

Great cooker

I purchased this a few months ago I love the 24 hour pre set many times I have just pre set a roast and off I go then later arrive home all I have to do is dish up so easy I made cakes, soups, and of course roasts just the right size for a family of four.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Multi Cookers

Find out how Kogan Multi Function Cooker compares to other Multi Cookers

ljpbq

ljpbq

So easy set and forget

Very easy to use, cooks beautifully and is so easy in the colder weather to cook wholesome meals so easily. I cooked a Casserole and the taste and tenderness was beautiful. I usually buy more expensive cuts of meat but for this I used Gravy Beef and it was just beautiful. So easy to clean and has so many features that you could not possibly ask for more.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent support

I agree with Val on her assessment, that the product is easy to use and Kogan are a great company to deal with. However, this cooker is very difficult to clean the lid which gets a lot of product on it. Would love to know how to clean this inside of the lid as it is not removable. Kogan were very good with support and have always given great service.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Vicki

VickiPerth

Confused with the timer function

I have been trying to work out the timer which only goes as low as 2.0 which am sure is 2hrs and way to long to pressure meals the model I have is KAPRSCOOKZA-A. If there is a problem with timer function at all I would like a refund. Have tried holding the timer button for a period of time ..done the - and + and still does not go any lower than 2.0 ..what the manual says is misleading and am not the only person having trouble in that area. Any help would be appreciated. thank you .Im rating it poorly cause of this issue and how hard it is to get any reply with help.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Cynthia02

Cynthia02MELBOURNE

You'll Have To Guess How To Use It

Val. L

Val. LMelbourne.

This is fantastic, I love using it.

This product is very easy to use, simple to clean. It is a great product to have in my kitchen.
I find Kogan a great company to deal with, would definitely recommend them. Products always arrive on time, so I would continue using this company for any further products I need.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Tiny pamphlet and limited instructions?

Difficult to start cooking with a new product - with a tiny pamphlet and limited instructions. More by luck I made an excellent chicken casserole (on stew setting), that came out perfect. Serious thought by Kogan should be given to provide a 'readable' instruction book.
Like one of your other reviewer, I also could not find 'warm up mode'. Likewise, I will have to work by trial and error.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Kogan Multi Function Cooker compares to other Multi Cookers

Gail00

Gail00Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am happy with this machine

I am happy with this machine, but am disappointed with the information, that comes with it.
When making bread, it says select warm up mode, but after spending time looking for it, its not there, very confusing, So you need to work out everything using trial and error, which is frustrating.

Lorraine_Khan

Lorraine_KhanAU

Great product

Linda

LindaSouth-East, TAS

Great product for the price

Great price, I got mine cheap from an auction from Kogan on eBay for $42, I would definetly pay full price for one though well worth the money. works well, has so many different functions eg yoghurt, soup, slow cook, fast cook, boil, steam, stew and more and it automatically keeps the food warm when finished. You can adjust cooking times, as well as the temperature.
Easy, can leave it going when you go out.
Would have liked more recipes and better directions in the manual.

Diane S.

Diane S.asked

I am having trouble with the settings what is considered the high temp as if pressure cooking
the only cook book is a pressure cook/slow cook but no temp is listed
what temp do I use for a high pressure cooking temp????

Ali

Click on manual and select time that will be your high temperature.

Stephan C

I am sorry but the Multi Function Cooker does not really act as a Pressure Cooker. It's "high temps' are too low for, say, deep frying. Certainly disappointing.
It's good for yoghourt, and Kefi...doesn't really cook cakes or bread. And doesn't sharp-fry

Denise C.

Denise C.asked

Can anyone tell me the highest temperature of the Kogan 24 in 1 Multi Cooker? I have a Kogan 21 in 1 and I really love it but I have very low vision and can not read the temperature. The Kogan 24 in 1 looks like it is easier to read? Denise

Dear Denise
I like this unit and took it with me when I moved into very much smaller accomodation. I cook a variety of things including yoghourt, casseroles and roast potatoes.
The truth is it's top temp 145...is too low. You struggle to cook crispy chips. I have tried to do bread and cakes...but it doesn't quite do it. If it had a higher setting you could do a lot more.

Sambo

Sorry Denise I cannot help Maybe contact Kogan help desk I have always found them to accommodating.

Denise C.

Denise C.asked

What is the highest temperature theKogan in 1 Multi Cooker can get to? Ihave 21in 1 and I love it but I have very love vision and find it very hard to rad the temperature24 i

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Download manual