Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

MPN: KAVACRBLS5A

How to land the best robot vacuum

Not many people love spending their well-earned weekends and precious after-work hours lugging around a vacuum cleaner. A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones or enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you understand which features to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner, and how to find a compatible match with your home and lifestyle.

Read now

3.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)
  • System Errors Every time (2) · Never (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Pilsy

PilsyNorth Queensland, QLD

Mapping fault

The suction is good for a robot vacuum and I am pleased with this feature.
I have been trying to map my house now for 4 days. I have had to reset the map three times now. Twice the vacuum has gone up the hall way and then "created" a wall on its way back to charge. It passes the opening several times during the clean, but as soon as it tries to return to base, it maps a new wall that doesn't exist and gets stuck in the hallway going back and forth. The other occasion the map went skewed mid clean and again couldn't return to home base.
This is so frustrating! I've spent good money on a sub-par product that after less than a week makes me want to throw it away! Disappointing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$400.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Tiles
System Errors Every time
Lolitha R.

Lolitha R.Southwest, VIC

Does the job and good value for money I guess

I tested the vacuum feature. Product arrived well packaged. It cleaned intelligently all it can.
However it's normal power is not enough to pick up small specs. You have to put it to Turbo mode. I saw in description it mentioned that this will not work on dark surfaces after I ordered. Luckily mine worked on short hair black carpet and black tiles.

App has good features as well. Don't know how to share the device with other members at home.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com for A$448.00.

Battery Life
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Never
Shanlin82

Shanlin82South East Queensland, QLD

Exceeds expectations!

I had no idea a robot vacuum could be so effective! I love watching it go about its business cleaning my floors. The phone app is brilliant and was easy to setup. The unit is quiet with above average suction and even tackles our rug without issue and brings it up brilliantly! The floors have never looked better!

Purchased in September 2019 at Gift.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Tiles
System Errors Never
Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

missmegze

missmegzeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't work as advertised

The robot had good technology, mapping. Virtual walls, scheduling etc but it had no suction power whatsoever, it couldn't even pick up the flour we put down as a test. It could have been a faulty one as we received a full refund but some of the reviews on the kogan website make me think otherwise.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$400.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles