Kogan Soniclean Pro

Kogan Soniclean Pro

MPN: KATBRSHHD8B

suen

suenSydney, NSW

Does what it's supposed to

First electric toothbrush I've ever had so I guess it does what it should. Timer is useful. I don't use the massage and polish settings...don't see the point. Toothbrush heads are a bit difficult to remove/change. Would buy another given it's sooo much cheaper than other electric toothbrushes.

AdelevbDonaldip

AdelevbDonaldipMerrylands

Great

This electric toothbrush is of good quality, comfortable to use, and can be cleaned in every corner of the mouth. This is not possible with a traditional toothbrush. This is really great. It's easy to charge. I like this electric toothbrush very much.

Ash

AshPerth

It's an electric toothbrush

Does what I bought it to do! The timer is great, I've always assumed I'm brushing my teeth for 2 minutes but after using this it's made me realise I haven't been so now that I am I feel better about my oral health! The charge lasts for ages, I rarely have it plugged in and when it needs charging, I just leave it for one night and it's good for the next few weeks.

Russell V

Russell VMelbourne

Great toothbrush at a great price

I have been using this electric toothbrush for 2 years now and it has been reliable and very effective in cleaning my teeth. I have just bought another for my son. The unit is cheap to purchase but seems very good quality and the replacement heads are cheap and last a long time in service. Recommended.

Mitch

MitchBallarat

This is a fantastic brush for the price!!!!

This electronic toothbrush is fantastic for the price it scrubs, polishes and massages your teeth, I couldn’t believe it does that but is does and does a good job to my teeth feel so clean and not furry!!! I recommend this toothbrush

JPTT

JPTTSydney

Really happy with the product

I got this toothbrush after the dentist had advised me to try an electric toothbrush to improve the condition of my teeth. The dentist advised me she saw improvement in my teeth on my return visit.

Jeja

JejaNSW, 2217

Does the job but battery failed after less than 2 months

Designed well and cleaned well. Light enough and similar in design to Phillips. BUT after using it less than 2 months took 3 days to recharge and was flat again after just 3 uses. 2 days to recharge again and better flat after just couple of uses. Very disappointing

Marg DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best tooth bush I've ever had!

The small diamond shaped head gets easily into small spaces and to the back teeth, and the clean function has cleaned my teeth better than any other tooth brush. The massage function is great and is perfect if you have receding or fragile gums. The whole thing looks good and fully charged will last a good three day plus.

Marg D

Before recently travelling overseas for 28 days I charged my Kogan Soni Clean Toothbrush and didn't pack the charger. It lasted the whole trip it was still going strong when I returned.

Chatnoir

ChatnoirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get what you pay for

I was really hoping to like this toothbrush. And thought the first review might have been a bit harsh. I was wrong the brush is complete rubbish. It's cheap but I reckon a manual brush would actually clean better. I've tried most electronic brushes now. Sadly the only one worth buying is the philips, pity they cost so much. You get what you pay for.

ecoliving

ecolivingAustralia

Terrible toothbrush, doesn't oscillate

This is the worst electric toothbrush I've ever used. It doesn't oscillate, it just vibrates. I used it once, and I will never use it again. The vibrations tickled my lips and gums and made brushing very uncomfortable. And it doesn't actually clean your teeth! Mine were left fuzzier than a brushing with a manual toothbrush. You get what you pay for I guess.