Kogan 2.0L Premium Stainless Steel Bread Maker KAPRMBRDMKA

Kogan 2.0L Premium Stainless Steel Bread Maker KAPRMBRDMKA

MPN: KAPRMBRDMKA
See the Best Bread Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

• Bread Quality & Consistency

fptrmooloolaba

didnt last long

made about 6 loaves of bread and 2 lots of jam now no buttons work so renders unit useless shame as the unit is well made and the breads and jam i made were excellent i dont waste time any more on budget things that dont work so in the bin it goes and ill buy another brand would i recommend it definitely not would make a good paperweight

Happy Elwood Resident
Happy Elwood ResidentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Underrated Bread maker

Purchased in July 2019 for $139.00.

Other Bread Makers

Do not buy this Chinese junk

Made 1 loaf of bread then died. Just buy bread for the cost of this rubbish could have bout 50 loaves from the local baker.
Was bought on a whim but regret it.
Sorry to my local baker

Purchased in January 2021 at Kogan.com for $199.00.

Brett MooreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Do not buy this unit - It will disappoint you.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in September 2020 at Kogan.com for $119.99.

Brett Moore

Apparently I have been contacted with some mediation but I cannot see any comments added by Kogan, not here not in my inbox on productreview. Very strange.

Bread Makers

Find out how Kogan 2.0L Premium Stainless Steel Bread Maker KAPRMBRDMKA compares to other Bread Makers

Good Price But That Comes... At a Price

It was pretty cheap and at first seemed like she good buy. Despite being VERY loud it did the job. But after a bit over a year and maybe 60 uses the clip that retains the shaft for the stirring paddle has broken so now the bread pan leaks and the paddle has worn off the non stick coating inside the pan (I guess we ate some of that, before we noticed - I hope it's not toxic). Kogan won't fix or replace the bread pan, and the unit is useless without a bread pan so in the end it cost us around $2.50 per use/loaf. Should have just gone to Coles for bread. Don't buy one of these.

Purchased in September 2018 for $150.00.

David

UPDATE: Kogan have replaced the bread pan... with a whole new unit. Thanks :)

EmjoPerth, WA

Great bread but questioning the quality after some use

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for $44.95.

Emjo

July 2020 - the coating is wearing off the mixing paddle again, I’ve ordered a Panasonic machine instead!

Kawgirl
KawgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Machine, lots of settings, Great price!

My Breville bread maker died and it was more expensive to buy the mixing pin/clip, so I bought this bread machine. I use my machine every Friday for homemade pizza and make bread regularly so I need something reliable. After using this new machine, I have to say I am very happy with it. I always use the same bread recipe as the last machine and use the french setting. The bread turns out better in this machine! Only thing I fine disturbing is when the machine starts banging to release the nuts or seeds from the dispenser.

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Dinger
Dinger

I always had a popular brand b/maker which died after many years so purchased a Kogan & couldnt be happier with what it does & I think it cooks the bread even better than previous machine as I like it dark.The machine has a wide range of settings to please eveyones liking

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Other Bread Makers

Malcolm
MalcolmMid North Coast, NSW

Does the job

I've used bread makers for many years, the latest being the Kogan. It does the job for me, but that's because I only ever use the machines to mix the dough. After proving I take it out of the bread maker, let it have a final rise, and then bake in the oven. Like many folks, I've never liked the taste of the bread maker bread. So yes, the Kogan is cheap but it works fine for me.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Bread Makers

stephen
stephenkingswood

Very Poor Bread Maker

we bought this model because it was cheap, it does not get hot enough to cook the bread properly, a waste of good money

Jane
Janeasked

I have just received my bread maker and the seed dispenser came as a separate part. I can't work out how to attach it to the machine. There's nothing about it in the paper quick start guide.

Jay L.
Jay L.

I have one too, I love the machine but the dispenser is useless. It’s difficult to line up properly and most the time it does not release the ingredients. I have given up using it and just add my extras when the machine beeps instead.

Mary Lou K.
Mary Lou K.asked

My bread machine is not working Help

Larry
Larry

Throw it in the bin or send it back to China where it belongs

fptr

i did just that in the bin

Juliet C.
Juliet C.asked

Hi, we've just tried baking our first loaf of fruit bread. We set it to a 'sweet bread' cycle with an overnight timer and put the fruit in the dispenser. When we woke up, we found that the fruit had been dumped on top of the loaf and not mixed through. What did we do wrong here?

Denmar
Denmar

I tried the same loaf and the dispenser did not work at all. I ended with a fruitless loaf!

See all Kogan 2.0L Premium Stainless Steel Bread Maker KAPRMBRDMKA questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryBread Makers