2Kristall Y20 Fat Tyre Folding Electric Bike

Battery Life
4.4

Nathan
NathanSouth Australia2 posts

The team from Avocado bikes are easy to deal with (Thanks Colin and the team). We received both "Y20 Pro" bikes from Avocardo bikes to South Australia in 3x days. Great service.
Our 1sr ride (30km round trip) was awesome, we even got asked 3x times, commenting on the look of the bikes and where did we get them. We are looking forward to many more traveling adventures with the bikes.
The Kristall Y20 PRO E-bike has exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend. :) Show details
Angela
Angela
  Fair Incentive
Gango
GangoSydney, NSW

Up to date technology and excellent service

A joy to ride on the beach, off road and street.
Really enjoying the Kristall Y20. Show details
Liam
LiamDarwin, NT3 posts
  Fair Incentive
  • +1Thumbnail
John
John

as you get older it make cycling more enjoyable

battery last for over 60Km, the only complaint is if there was a half power assist Show details ·  1
Battery Life
Danny N.
Danny N.3 posts

Great Value, The e-bike is well made. The company support was exceptional

I recently purchased the Kristall Fat Tyre Folding EBIKE, and it has truly transformed my biking experience. At 72 years old, I was struggling with knee pain, making uphill rides on a regular bike a daunting task. This powerful ebike has been a game-changer for me.
The motor's strength is impressive, effortlessly propelling me uphill with minimal effort. It's like having a reliable companion that takes away the strain of climbing inclines. The convenience it offers has made it an indispensable part of my daily life. Show reply