Kumho Ecowing ES01

Kumho Ecowing ES01

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grippy tyres

I've had these tyres on my Subaru Impreza for around a year now. I find these tyres to be quieter and better grip in the wet and dry than the Yokohama tyres that they have replaced. No complaints at all, feel very safe driving my family around on these.

Purchased in March 2018.

Dry Weather Handling

rosscoandsandi

rosscoandsandiPerth, WA

great little tyre

got a set of 4 for a yaris that had scrubbed the originals - 40,000km. these ones have been on for 8 months and 10,000km and no visible wear, they are quiet and hold their air pretty well, i check them every 2 months and rarely need to inflate. tyresales.com.au. fitted at a nearby holden dealer, very simple process, all in price no other tyre places could match.

Car2009 Toyota yaris
Ace Man

Ace ManSydney

Mid price tyres that do perform better than cheapies.

Car1999 Ford Falcon
amag

amagMelbourne

No problem so far

These tyres are pretty durable. I haven't had an issue since i installed them in October 2017. Bought the tyres from tyresales.com.au and the installation was a breeze by a pre arranged installer. The car seems smooth and overall it's been a good set of tyres. I will definitely buy them again.

CarToyota Prius v

Simmogunner

SimmogunnerSouthern and Hills, SA

So far so great!

Got 4 new tyres for my Subaru Forester after having P1 Centurato's and loving them so far. Best value for money deal that I could find at the time and the fuel savings they advertise could actually be on the money as I have noticed some slight fuel savings. Would recommend!

CarSubaru Forester

Slaboday

SlabodayAU

Good grip on wet roads and very quiet

I purchased four Kumho Ecowing ES01 KH27 205/60R15 91V for $357 on tyresales.com.au. several weeks ago. They are quiet, have good grip on wet roads, and feel very stable. I can't comment on the whether they improve my car's fuel economy till I've driven them some more. However, for $357, I am quite happy with their performance so far.

CarSaab 900

V Stanky

V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wears too quickly

These tyres were put on a Chrysler Grand Voyager. The car handled well on city and country driving. They were quiet but the outer edge wore down after 20,000 kms, possibly due to a wheel alignment problem, but we haven't hit any kerbs so I doubt that should have occurred. Kumho took no ownership of the issue so we replaced all 4 with another tyre.

Car2010 Chrysler Grand Voyager

johnyg68

johnyg68

Cheap to buy...quiet and grippy!

CarCitroen Xsara Picasso 2001

SteveAdelaide

First contact: good. Further testing necessary.

Just had them fitted on my car to replace horrible Yokohamas. They are ecofriendly and promise to save fuel. First impression on dry road was very positive. Need to check them on wet.

Car2010 Skoda Octavia
Steve

After 2.5k kilometres the overall impression remains good also on wet roads. Only not-so-good point, these tyres failed in letting me save fuel (which they promised to do). On the contrary, consumption has slightly increased.