Kustom Landscapes

8 reviews · Statistics

75% · 62 · 25%
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Kustom Landscapes? Claim your listing.
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tom O.
Tom O.

Great Job. Highly recommended

If your looking for landscaping look no further than Jase & his team. Quick quote, reasonable pricing & good work ethic. This job had some unexpected difficulties but Jase kept me informed of progress every step. Excavation, retaining wall & pavers all look great. Good cleanup. Would highly recommend Kustom Landscaping.
James Smith
James SmithSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Jase is brilliant!

Jase came and redid my front and back garden exactly how I wanted it to be! Was here everyday bright and early and delivered a fantastic garden for me at my new home, recommend very highly!
  • +1Thumbnail
Grace
GraceSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful outdoor transformations

The day Jason came for quoting the work, I had trust on him that he would do a great job as he had a whole picture laying out immediately after I expressed the changes I wanted.
He then responded quickly with a fair quote , flexible and adaptable working time.
Above all, Jason and his team did beautiful work to my yards !
the work has been done for three months , the pavement, turfs, plants, everything is as good as it was. I would definitely say that the test has passed.
Highly recommend Jason and his team for their beautiful landscaping work !
Kevin
Kevin

Wanda O'Shea
Wanda O'SheaSASouthern and Hills, SA

Cudos! Kustom Landscapes, YOU ROCK!

Bravo!... Fastest - Most painless - Satisfying job I've ever had done. Jason and his mate were most helpful and considerate. They will be coming back real soon to do my front area paving. Was I happy with the job? You bet!
Simon
SimonSASouthern and Hills, SA

Simon Blake

Excellent Service and quick with the quote. i would definitely use them again, had all the equipment needed for my project. i recommend getting Jase to quote your next job.
Community Garden
Community Garden

Couldn't have had a better job done

Jason undertook the building of a Nature Play Garden at our Centre which included paving, installation of nature play equipment, sandpit, obstacle course, water play and much more. The work was of the highest quality and we don't believe it would have been as successful had Jason not been a key player. He is passionate and energetic about what he does and this is reflected in his work and his approach to the people he is working for. Not only was Jason creative, he was flexible, adaptable and patient, as at times we held the process up and this delayed his work.
Geoff
GeoffSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Gina
Gina

Kevin, You have not contacted Kustom Landscapes to discuss any concerns or issues. Can you provide a receipt for the job to prove you have paid for the service ? You have not informed us of any building inspector, nor have you provided us with evidence of this inspection. If there was any issues with pavers moving or sinking then this should have been discussed with us. There are many reasons for pavers to move, this could be due to earth movement, reactive soil and poor or damage drainage and storm water in older homes.
Also You are making false statements and allegations which suggest Jason does not have 15 years experience and did not work as a landscaper. I quote “Jason should go back to being a delivery driver”. Slandering a company or someone’s reputation can lead to legal consequences. It’s unfortunate that you had an issue with ground movement.