Kuvings C7000

Kuvings C7000

Sera

SeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, one of my favourite gadget in kitchen

Recommend this for anyone looking for a good quality juicer. I make celery and green apple juice Almost everyday for past 18 months. Juice is perfect composition, extracted very well. Quick to assemble and wash. Very less sound as well. Amazing product. Each time I use it I thank myself for buying this juicer.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Noise Level
chris55

chris55

Hard to undo

Juicer makes nice drinks and quiet to use, but it is the hardest machine to put together and undo I avoid using it I would not commend it for this reason

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.

Noise Level
krystal888

krystal888WA, 6024

Best juicer!

Extracts lots of juice leaving minimal waste. It make cold pressed juice so maximum nutrients extracted without losing any through heat. Lots of bits that can be hard to clean (especially the wire mesh) but overall we love it! It is expensive but worth it if you juice alot.

Purchased in August 2018.

Juicers

Find out how Kuvings C7000 compares to other Juicers

StuballNSW, 2034

This Machine Is So Quiet,

I love this Kuvings Cold Press,not only looks great and work well,Its so quiet and you can hear the apples crunching as they get dragged down the feeder tub,It also works well just about all fruits & veggies,Burgandy was my choice of colour (looks great) Also came with the Ice-Cream & Smoothie attachment,I find it easy to clean as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, very, very happy with it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Lily

Lilyasked

Do you have to peel citrus before putting through the machine?

Maggie3029

If I’m just adding a bit of lemon juice to something I cut up the lemon remove the pips and
Just put it through with the skin. However if you want say orange juice or large amounts of lemon/lime juice or whatever then yes, you’d have to peel it first. I purchased the citrus juicer separately because the grandkids love orange juice. I think it was around $50 from Kuvings, plus postage. But I saw it cheaper later on online somewhere. I’d suggest if your thinking of getting the citrus attachment check eBay, gumtree or online shops before you make your purchase. Overall I am very happy with my juicer though.

Stuball

Hello,if you want to use the Kuvings C7000 for juicing with citrus i would peel the fruit first,I suppose you can use the skins but i don,t the juicer makes a lovely juice without needing the skins as well,my favorite juice is green apples with celery it tastes lovely and it is very healthy for you,This Kuving C7000 is one of the best appliances that i have ever bought its a little pricey but it is worth it,(You are worth it !!) I do recommend buying one you will never look back.

Ronald
Ronald

You can eat as much lemon skin as you like, no worries, but not orange skin as it has an indigestible component and a lot can cause problems to your gut.
I have read it is recommended to have not more than 1/4 of an orange skin just for the zesty taste in a day.

Get an answer from our members and Kuvings representatives