L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (7) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (8)

Painful experience

I only used it once and my face is burning and very red and painful. I use almost every product L'Oreal makes and love all of them and even tell other to use them as I'm an Esthetician. This cream is TERRIBLE

Purchased in March 2021 for $26.99.

Ease of Application

Burning red rash on face

I used this cream on my face. The first time I noticed no redness.
The next day I used it again and hours later the redness kept getting worse.
My face has raised areas of burning red skin and what is not raised is still red and burning.
My face is hot to the touch.
It’s going in the trash.

Terrible stuff

I applied age perfect to my face and neck within minuets I felt a burning sensation washed the cream off my face was really red the next morning my face and neck were covered in red sore spots so swollen my right eye was almost closed it took over a week and antihistamines to get back to normal I've never had an allergic reaction before

Purchased in August 2020.

S.T.

S.T.Gladstone Australia

Rubbish

This cream is thick and greasy and doesn't absorb into your skin. Why would you be told to apply it in circular motion to better absorb it? Who wants to pull their skin all the time? Made me break out in pimples and I'm 68! Total rubbish. Will be asking for a refund.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Ease of Application

awful cream - and it's suppose to be hydrating

purchased 'age perfect hydra nutrition night balm'. is this suppose to be so hard and sticky?? it pulls my skin just to apply. how did it get a hydration review?? nothing hydrating about it! I was expecting a smooth creamy texture that would make my skin feel soft. this is not it. I am so upset, and very disappointed in L'oreal. is it possible my jar is old or out of date? only thing good is I didn't get a rash like some other users did! where would I go to get my $30 refunded? unfortunately I trusted the name L'Oreal, and did NOT keep the receipt.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harris Teeter/Kroger for $27.99.

Ease of Application

Awful rash, swelling and itching skin

After using only once at night, I awoke to terrible burning and swelling on my face. Hours later, swelling has reduced but burning and redness still there. Be warned! Do not buy!

Purchased at Tesco for $15.00.

Wendy Mc

Wendy McSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Rash

Used the rosy re-densifying day cream. Thought it was great until next day and had rash all over my face.
Very disappointing and wasted my money as was not that cheap. Express concerns for other users.

Purchased in July 2019 at Local Pharmacy for $35.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

SandraPerth, WA

L’Oréal age perfect

After 2 days my skin was really red, hot and puffy. People I know were asking if I was ok because my face was puffy. One person asked if I had just woken up. My skin looked worse and very embarrassing. Very disappointed for the money I spent.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles.

Age Perfect Night - Inflamed, burning skin and red facial and neck rash

Not used L’oriel Paris brand before but another well known skin brand for years without issue but having applied the Age Perfect Night my face and neck reacted with burning, red marks where I applied across cheek and forehead whole face inflamed. Will investigate ingredients as something not right for other people to be experiencing the same. Won’t use this brand again. Skin still inflamed 3 days later.

Purchased in March 2019.

maryanne.dennis

maryanne.dennisSydney, Australia

I would not recommend.

Gave me a red scaly itchy rash all over my face especially on forehead, inner cheeks & chin. Did the same to my mum. No other face cream, lotion or moisturiser has affected my skin this way before.

Over 70 plus and getting excellent results

I used this product not really expecting much by way of results, now I have to say I am thrilled with it. My face generally looks brighter & my lines are not so noticeable . I have only been using it for a week and so happy with the results that I have bought another jar in reserve.

JudyMitch

JudyMitch

L'Oreal Age Perfect Golden Age Rosy Re-Densifying Day Cream

I purchased this about 1 month ago, used it for about 1 week and then found it making my face itchy. Just used it again this morning and found that it seemed to be burning across my forehead. . Hope it does not continue, I will keep trying it out, am hoping that I will be able to give good review as I really like the texture and rosy glow (which is too minimal) of the product. No SPF which is good because some moisturisers containing SPF are normally white, thick, heavy/greasy and affect my eyes.

Fil

FilAdelaide

Don't waste your money

Bought this moisturiser after having seen it advertised by Jane Fonda on TV. Hated it. Looks soft, creamy and luscious, but in fact is dense and thick and doesn't feel good on my skin. It did not absorb into my skin, left my skin dry (I am 60yo). The pretty pink colour is the only thing that matches the advert. I know one should not believe everything they see on TV, but they could at least have made it appear the same consistency as the actual product. Very disappointed. I stopped using it after 2 or 3 days.

Kalirose

KaliroseGrand Forks

Good stuff

I've used this face cream for awhile now&my skin is softer&Looks so much better,I prefer to Use it at night,but you can use it in the morning.i would surely recommend it to a friend.

futureisamazin

futureisamazinSydney, NSW

Age Perfect Golden age

bernie

berniecorrimal

unhappy

I have just started using the night and day cream (four days) and i have broken out in a sore itchy rash, not happy with the product, waste of money.

Serabravo

SerabravoTownsville

Sucked in again !!!

Well, thanks Jane fonda.
I thought the reviews of this were good, but obviously hadn't checked here to my loss!
Promised a lot.
Delivered absolutely nothing.

Don't waste your money!
Sukin, an incredibly well priced Australian brand delivers far better hydration for around $7 to $9!

Joan

JoanPerth, WA

L'Oreal age perfect cell renewal restoring day cream

I have been using this for a very short time but have had to cease using it as it is burning my skin. I would recommend, if you think about buying it, test a bit on your skin first.

Be aware!

I bought this new L'Oreal cream but it has brought my 'Décolleté ' out in a very sore, itchy and painful rash. I've used creams before with no problem, but I am now extremely worried about using anything else!!!

Cynthia02