L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Burnt Skin

I experienced burning redness and terrible itching. It is very uncomfortable
The doctor gave me burn cream to apply as he said it was a bad burn and not to use this product again.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $29.00.

Ease of Application

L’Oréal pure retinol night serum

Burned damaged skin!!! Warning ⛔️

After 2 uses my skin began to burn and is painful to touch. After ceasing use my skin appears dry, sore and burned around my eyes where applied to wrinkles. Darker areas where burns appeared and the wrinkles have dried up and crusted worsening their appearance. Very concerned about permanent damage. I have emailed the company consumer advice as I believe this is a dangerous product.

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Don’t waste your money

Was hoping to find a product to decrease wrinkles and line. My face is burnt and blotchy after two uses. Skin under my eyes is painful and puffy. I don’t have sensitive skin. Would NOT recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 for $30.00.

Burned face

Bought 2 days ago. Haven't used for a day and face is burnt, splotchy and has bumps. Burns showed up today. Photo is after applying a hydrocortisone cream. Will not use again!

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.00.

It works

I was dubious that this would work but after a few weeks i saw quite a bit if difference. Less wrinkles kes, nicer texture. And its soothing to apply. I dont have tight dry winter skin now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Drugscreen for $18.95.

Rose

RoseNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible product

Please read...Don’t buy... it burns your face, red patches.. Super burn your face.. They need to get them out of the shelves.. I used it couple times thinking it was normal... After my face got burn, the skin dry like a major sunburn.. Terrible product..

Purchased in December 2020 for $27.00.

Irritated my skin

I don't have sensitive skin, but this product irritated my skin instantly. It caused burning and dry, itchy skin. The burning lasts for a while and my skin is red and blotchy...I would not reccommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ease of Application

Suffered for 4 days after first and last application.

Purchased in December 2020 for $8.50.

Kate

KateCentral, SA

Break out

I bought two containers at Costco. The cream makes my face tingle. At first I thought it was normal. My forehead and cheeks are covered in red bumps every time I use the cream. I’ve waited a few days and used other creams to see if maybe I was reacting to something else. Nope. Every time I use it my face breaks out and it’s tingly and painful. Do NOT use this cream.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Anita

AnitaHunter Region, NSW

Omg the worst!!!

I used it one time and my face was burning, major welts and severely itchy!!! Now it's extremely dry! Ughhhh the absolute worst. Now I'm afraid to put anything on my face

Purchased in October 2020 for $19.00.

tingling sensation

Don't really see any difference in my skin appearance / wrinle reduction but only used the cream few times. My skin does look a bit more blotchy that before. It gives me tingling sensation. I am not usually sensitive to any type of creams but my skin doesn't like this one.
For my liking there is too much fragrance. The cream is very heavy and sits on the skin. It puts me off trying anything from Loreal.

Purchased in September 2020 for $15.00.

Beware of Revital Lift

This product burned my eyelids and neck. Ot was incredibly itchy until treated with steriod cream. My skin is now dry and wrinkled (just like after a burn).
Fortunately I only used it once.
I dont want anyone else to suffer

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Less Than One Star

I used it for two nights, and my face was on fire!!! For days I had to put Neosporin on my face in attempts to calm the burning. I have never experienced any reaction like this from any product.
It was miserable for days (and still burns upon normal washing. That's why I decided to Google it. I wanted to see if others have experienced similar reactions. Hard Lesson learned!!!
I've used Retinol products in the past with no problems. I do not recommend Loreal Revitalift.
My daughter told me I look exhausted, so the facial stress it has caused was definitely showing

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $25.00.

Marianaxo

Marianaxo

absolute rubbish

this is the worst skincare product I have ever used which is a shame because I use all of the other loreal products and love them. the revitalift left a mild burning sensation and redness on my face which persisted for over 25 minutes the first time I used it, the day after I used it my face had small red spots throughout the areas I used it and was sensitive and irritated.

Jane

JaneSouth West, WA

My face is on fire

I have applied the Laser x 3 night cream 3 nights in a row and now my face is burning with red patches and bumps under my skin. My eyes are swollen and my face is itchy. Will never buy again and would advise people not to purchase this product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Julia K.

Julia K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves residue

Bought this product due to brand name and what it offers "Anti-wrinkle + Extra Firming Day cream". Felt light tingling sensation when applying to freshly washed face (just using water). The cream doesn't absorb very well and sits on the skin. I think its too thick. I don't see much of the claimed benefits. Will try something else.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $16.50.

Smell

Blotchy skin

After a few days of using the day and night laser renew creams my skin looked very blotchy. with red patches. I have had very clear skin all my life ..I am 68..and the red blotchiness is distressing. The night cream has a horrible musty smell when on the skin.

Purchased in February 2020 at Sainsburys .

I am so disappointed

I waited until I could purchase the day and night cream. My first application was the day cream this morning around 7:00 a.m. This morning was an errand morning. By 8:00 a.m. my eyes were burning and made it almost impossible for me to return to my home (driving). I certainly will not attempt to use the night cream. Perhaps some type of warning to future users that caution should be taken when using around eyes. No other face treatments have had a negative reaction.

Purchased in June 2020.

Loreal revitalift problem

I purchased Loreal revitalift four days ago, I started using it in the morning after the first day I noticed rash and itchiness. I knew exactly what could have caused the rash since I don't have skin problems I continued for two more days and the skin got worse. I decided to discontinue. I wish there was a warning message about this.

Purchased in March 2020 at Clicks Phamarcy.

Smell
Alex

Alex

Worst eyecream

I used L'Oreal Eye Revitalift for one week. My eyes soon became red and sore. Not sure what ingredient caused the problem, but it was like an allergic reaction. All I can say is avoid it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.00.