L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Smoothing Gel

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Smoothing Gel

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why has this been discontinued?

This was one of the best products in the market and always got comments and was happy to recommend to all friends.So sick of companies discontinuing good products that work and are good value for money.

Upset this has been discontinued

The best colour results of all tanning products. Beautiful golden colour And no streaks. Skin is left smooth and glowing. So upset that L’Oreal discontinued this product. Nothing else compares and I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that comes close but everything else leaves skin looking dull.

It's the best product for a face tan, why on earth was it discontinued. I'm lost without it. please

Bring it back!!!! I need it.....Its the only face tan that works on my skin.... Please bring it back
Why, was this wonderful product discontinued? Makes no sense. It was the best product on the market, I would never buy anything else., I've paid ridiculous prices on eBay just to have it. Please put it back on sale in Australia, I'm lost without it.

Love it ❤️

Great product, easy to apply, no streaking. Wouldn't use anything else, it also lasts well. At times I've tried other products and always gone back to this. Lovely golden colour!

Discontinued

I loved this fake tan. I have dry, sensitive skin, it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry out. I have been using it for years for dance comps, but L'Oreal are no longer selling it in Australia.

Best fake tan the last 10 years.

I'm not sure why others had a hard time with this tanning product. I have been using it for about 10 years and it's hands down the best one out there. peiple are ALWAYS surprised that I use a fake tan and immediately want to know which one it is. I don't do any special prepping like exfoliating or whatever it is girls do. I find all the fuss irritating. I like to slap something on and be on my way. Because it's a gel it melts with the body heat so regardless of how I slap it on I have even coverage. And I do it quite rushed and not really all that careful. No streaks ever. I have missed spots before, but I definitely have never had streaks. Never stains clothes. I sometimes don't wait for it to fully dry and it's never stained my clothes. No smell. I never even knew there was a 'fake tan' smell epidemic untill I started reading reviews about other products. I thought there must be better tabs out there I hadn't tried and was missing out on and started reviewing them and trying for myself. NEVER again!
I tried model co, Le tan, st tropez and garnier. Sublime is hands down the best one.

Waste of time and money

I did all the usual preparation: shaving, exfoliation and moisturise knees and ankles but still got an unnatural patchy result that gave away that it was fake, despite the natural colour. It took 3 days to notice any result at all (on a medium complexion) and 5 long days just to get a light tan. On the 6th day some of the product must have wiped off before it had dried and in the morning I woke up with a huge, well defined, yin-yang mark down the whole length of my shin - I had to do some SERIOUS exfoliation to try remove it before leaving the house! The remaining product went straight in the rubbish bin. Will go back to an instant spray-on salon tan.
Natural looking colour
Takes days just to build up a light colour and gives a patchy, unnatural result.

Orange and patchy!

I got this after reading so many good reviews about it however when I used it, it made me look orange and left me with patches all over!! Will never use this product again! Didn't have the best smell to it either but you'd expect that being a fake tan.

Made me look orange and patchy

Perfect for the face!

I love this self-tanner!! I'm naturally very pale and so fake tans have a tendency to look more 'orange' than 'tan' on my skin. I use this gel on my face, neck & ears and then use a spray tan product on the rest of my body. About 2 applications a week is usually all I need to have a lovely summer tanned glow, and it only takes 30 seconds to apply - just make sure you wash your hands after application. I apply it after my evening shower, and I find that it makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and smooth the next day.

This gel goes on very easily but takes to longer to dry than a spray product does (which is why I dont use it all over). Its the most natural looking tan colour that I've found to use on my face... and I've tried many many products over the years from high end salon-only to supermarket products.

Theres almost zero chance of streaks - actually I cant ever remember ending up with a streak and I've been using this fabulous fail-safe product religiously for about 2 years.

I've had many many compliments while using this product and if I dont reapply it for a week, I tend to get asked if I'm feeling unwell because I dont have my usual glow!
Easy quick application, no streaks or 'mask' lines around my face or neck, nice scent, fab bronze colour that can be deepened easily with another application.
It takes more time to dry than my fav spray product, otherwise I'd use it all over my body.

loreal self tanning gel

This product is the best for a natural looking tan. It doesnt come off like a spray tan and dries really quickly. The best. I wish it was a bit cheaper though because you have to put it on everyday xx still worth it. So many compliments and easy to.use.
Dries quickly
Stores are always sold out. supply more

Good

After two applications I have my desired colour, and after one shower its still on, just slightly lighter. Its a little greasy to apply, and i had to make sure I washed my hands very well to stop any build up on my hands. But once it dries it you will see results in about five hours. The only downside is the price and the smell.
The colour is quite nice. and the price is not too bad around $20 a bottle.
It does not smell great, like an overdoes on some citris fruit. The bottle is also quite small for what you pay.