L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Smoothing Gel

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Smoothing Gel

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why has this been discontinued?

This was one of the best products in the market and always got comments and was happy to recommend to all friends.So sick of companies discontinuing good products that work and are good value for money.

Ali BWagga Wagga

Upset this has been discontinued

The best colour results of all tanning products. Beautiful golden colour And no streaks. Skin is left smooth and glowing. So upset that L’Oreal discontinued this product. Nothing else compares and I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that comes close but everything else leaves skin looking dull.

Louise

LouiseGrasmere

It's the best product for a face tan, why on earth was it discontinued. I'm lost without it. please

Bring it back!!!! I need it.....Its the only face tan that works on my skin.... Please bring it back
Why, was this wonderful product discontinued? Makes no sense. It was the best product on the market, I would never buy anything else., I've paid ridiculous prices on eBay just to have it. Please put it back on sale in Australia, I'm lost without it.

Kimmi

KimmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it ❤️

Great product, easy to apply, no streaking. Wouldn't use anything else, it also lasts well. At times I've tried other products and always gone back to this. Lovely golden colour!

Leigh71

Leigh71Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Discontinued

I loved this fake tan. I have dry, sensitive skin, it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry out. I have been using it for years for dance comps, but L'Oreal are no longer selling it in Australia.

Best fake tan the last 10 years.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Waste of time and money

Orange and patchy!

I got this after reading so many good reviews about it however when I used it, it made me look orange and left me with patches all over!! Will never use this product again! Didn't have the best smell to it either but you'd expect that being a fake tan.

Made me look orange and patchy

bakerybird

bakerybirdMelbourne

Perfect for the face!

loreal self tanning gel

This product is the best for a natural looking tan. It doesnt come off like a spray tan and dries really quickly. The best. I wish it was a bit cheaper though because you have to put it on everyday xx still worth it. So many compliments and easy to.use.
Dries quickly
Stores are always sold out. supply more

MissModern

MissModernMelbourne

Good

After two applications I have my desired colour, and after one shower its still on, just slightly lighter. Its a little greasy to apply, and i had to make sure I washed my hands very well to stop any build up on my hands. But once it dries it you will see results in about five hours. The only downside is the price and the smell.
The colour is quite nice. and the price is not too bad around $20 a bottle.
It does not smell great, like an overdoes on some citris fruit. The bottle is also quite small for what you pay.

Jodie A.asked

Has anyone found anything that works as well??

Ali B

No not really. Its hard to find a product that doesn't dry your skin and is within the same price line. I have been trying many other products and haven't found anything that is as good.

Bummer thank you

Ilona K.
Ilona K.

I am now using a natural one, but a lot more expensive. So sick of L'Oreal discontinuing great products.

Jodie A.asked

Was this product replaced with another similar product?

Marina

Marinaasked

i always use this product, use to buy from chemist warehouse, now they dont stock it, where can i buy it please for reasonable price,regards Marina

Ali B

L’Oréal no longer make this product. So unfortunately you will have to find another brand.

Get an answer from our members and L'Oreal Paris representatives