Lamont Books

1.7

Trixie

TrixieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful

Wonderful service, great products, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Lamont Books is my first choice as book supplier. The staff have a vast knowledge of books and are only too happy to help.

Store LocationHallam

The staffare so rude an non helpful my son has to go to school with no books also

I will never deal at this shop next year I suggest the school changes supplyer as well poor trained staff

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dreadful book suppliers

Ordered my daughters books on 19th Jan (website states generally 2 days for order to be completed) and received an email on the 27th telling me the books were packed and ready to leave the warehouse. She starts school on the 28th!!!!!! No school books now for her on her first day of high school. They were so rude when I rung them to ask why so long with the order and was told very sarcastically at the end of the phone call to "have a lovely day".

Book Shops

Find out how Lamont Books compares to other Book Shops

Absolutely Pathetic

There is no information on the website that says that you cannot buy books at the counter, you will only discover when you visit them! They only deliver on their schedule, What a pathetic way to get school books, Keysborough Secondary college is one of the foolish colleges that uses this book shop!

Scooterboys mum

Scooterboys mumGippsland, VIC

Poor service

No problem with the actual purchasing online, but wonder why it took over 7 days to deliver an instock product when we only live 2 hours away from their store. I did request confirmation of how long delivery might take but am used to much better service from most online suppliers. If I had thought it would take this long I would have driven to Drouin to collect the book in person from Landmark!
Not happy Jan

Very slow delivery service

Poor service

avu

avuAU

Do Not shop online at Lamont Books

I had a horrible experience buying school texts books from www.lamontbooks.com.au the website was unclear and the whole online experience was confusing and frustrating. There was no confirmation of the purchase after you pay, making you feel insecure about spending over $200. The books all came at different times without an invoice so I had to track every item my self just in case they had missed an item.
Poor service!

Delivery with no invoice, Shocking online store