75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Lana Wool? Claim your listing.

BeautyBandito
BeautyBanditoSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Kezziness
KezzinessAU

I had my baby boy 5 days ago and one of my nipples was sore. I tried using normal breast pads (reusable & homemade) and found my nipples didn't dry so made it worse. These allow my nipples to dry so they can heal properly and they are very comfortable against my skin. Not itchy at all. They also don't rub against my skin like the others do so my nipples don't get chaffed.
Very comfortable, easy to use. You only need two for the entire breastfeeding period. Pretty cheap I think.
They are large, but that's manageable. For the price, comfort and benefits, they are great.
cathr
cathr29 posts

Good

i found these to be fantastic at night, where you could sleep with confidence know that you were covered! definitely better than disposables for night. they are very easy to wash, and because they are wool, they keep your breast very warm during cold weather which is nice. not so good for out and about due to the visibility of them through your clothes.
washable, saves money and environmentally friendly. large enough that if they move a little, you wont have leaks.
they are a little bit itchy, although this wasnt too bad. the larger size means that they are not as discreet and can show through your clothes.
lazydayz
lazydayz16 posts

Bad

these are great in the fact they are reusable and washable, they seemed a littl big and poked out and were visible under my shirt, they did stop the leaks but I itched like crazy, I think it must of been the wool that made me itch so bad, good product though.
good in that they are washable
itched like crazy think i am allergic to wool !!