2Lancome Poeme

4.4

83% · 101 · 8%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Lancome? Claim your listing.

Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC167 posts

Long lasting scent. LOVE IT

Purchased the 100ml eau de parfum after spraying it 1st thing in the morning, I could still smell it after a 40 minute 5pm swim. It has a beautiful long lasting fragrance. Not overwhelming like say Youth Dew or Opium used to be. Really pleased that I took a chance and bought it from chemist warehouse for $109.99 instead of $214 in Myer. Show details
Suzette
SuzetteMcHenry

Smells like old lady

I bought this perfume because of all the great reviews and when I got it, I sprayed a small amount on my wrists and felt old especially when my husband told me I smelled like an old lady. It smells like old musky flowers. I think it may be good for people who enjoy that type of scent of an old woman. Not a fan and wish I didn't buy this bottle now.

thistle
thistle2 posts

Great but couldn't breathe

Purchased poem , as a lady was wearing it at work and you could smell her a mile away.

After 2 hours of wearing this product I was finding I couldn't breathe too well at all. I gave it to the lady who wears it .smells devine but is a killer; ; (

AllieBee
AllieBeePerth

My favourite perfume

I love Lancome and Poeme is my favourite perfume. Initially I get a blast of yellow florals then it mellows to a well balanced florientalwith a mouthwatering vanilla base. Yum! As others have advised use lightly. I spray once on the back of my neck and once on my wrist. It truly is a testament to good perfumery when my son ( who thinks Prada diris smelled like bug spray and Alien like cockroaches...lol)said to me 'you smell like flowers and bees'I knew I was onto a winner!

Wendy J2 posts

Causes breathing problems in some people

Please be aware that some people (including myself) react to this perfume. It is a very strong fragrance, so please don't apply too much when going out in public. It causes me severe coughing and breathing difficulties when I am near someone wearing this perfume, and for a couple of hours after, even though I do not have asthma.

Banksie44
Banksie4414 posts

I have just purchased this perfume & love it

Long lingering fragrance, smells delicious & exotic. I can still smell it on my skin (pulse points) 8 hours after I applied it. A classic Lancôme Perfume.

bmg
bmgTownsville18 posts

A perfect bouquet

This is a sophisticated perfume with a lingering and alluring scent that stays allday. It's seductive and memorable, a perfect union of beautiful flowers that stops people and makes them want to ask what you are wearing. Men especially comment on it. But don't go too heavy with the application a little goes a long way.

mxmar0
mxmar0Queensland, 416357 posts

Poeme is the type of fragrance that speaks of quality in the first instance. The notes are warm, rich and rounded and speak of sophisication. You can smell freesia's and tuber roses and many other delightful scents; all delightful fragrances that you can smell on the warm air of a summer night. I find the perfume lingers throughout the whole day and many people comment on the fragrance. I love to put some on the pulse points on my wrist and this way I also can share in the delights as the perfume wafts upwards on the rising air currents.
I absolutely love Lancome Poeme and have used this perfume for quite a few years. I tend to use Poeme in the winter when a heavier fragrance is suitable.
There is nothing to dislike about Lancome Poeme
hdouthit
hdouthit3 posts

What an amazing scent. This fragrance is deep enough to smell amazing on anyone's skin and has people asking 'what's that fragrance' but light enough to wear all day, every day and not get a headache. I find that the keynotes stay on clothes and skin for a day or two after spraying it which is wonderful. The sizing of the bottles is affordable for most people and lasts for months, even if you wear it everyday.

This perfume is a definite 'must-have' in any girl's beauty routine. It is fabulous.
Heavenly Scent and affordable price
Nothing at all

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

I love this perfume its heavenly scent will last all day or night on you nd the great thing is it is lancome a great name, and it is pricey but the good perfumes are. Introduce this one to your best friend, she will thank you for a long time for t, I can say this perfume hasso smells that are captivating to the senses i amnot sure which is the strongest of them all.
I have always set a high standard for lancome and they have never let me down. this is a heavenly scent and i love it, it smellsadorable, and its enchanting romatic an sophisticated all at the same time...
Nothing at all.
Juniper11
Juniper11AU3 posts

The most beautiful scent ever created

This is my fave scent, have worn it for years. I always get complimented on it and as Poeme has grown in popularity, people now say 'you are wearing Poeme'. Very feminine. Floral. Lasts on the body a long time. Small amount goes a long way. Poeme is a classy scent.
Beautiful scent. Others appreciate it.
toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 203585 posts

I have this perfume in my collection for more than a decade now. It is one of the first few perfumes that I fell inlove with. The scent is very feminine and yes, seductive. This is a sure favourite in our family...everybody has it...my mother, my sisters and me. I have two bottles of this perfume in my collection. I wear this perfume most often on special occassions. The scent of Poeme lasts all night long. You don't even have to spray much.
I am inlove with Poeme. The scent is simply great and very distinctive from other perfumes.
Nothing at all.