Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment

Pros

• Hypoallergenic and preservative free

• Long-lasting

• Versatile

A must have for every breastfeeding mother

My good friend who is a midwife recommended this to me when I had my first child. This is seriously a life saver for sore, bleeding cracked nipples! I wouldn't be able to breastfeed my child, and over one year, if it wasn't for this product! Now I use this for my second child as well. Essential product!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.99.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great soothing cream

I first used this product for a tatoo which I found that it healed my tattoo very quickly as my tattoo was on my foot i also found that it made my skin on my feet super soft and smooth now use it on hands over night
This cream is actually for cracked nipples while breastfeeding

Mrs Pace

Mrs PaceSydney, NSW

A must have when breast feed

I could not live without this as breast feeding wasn’t easy for me and this heal me really well used it with both baby’s and this is a must have!

Purchased in May 2016 at Coles.

Pregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care Products

Find out how Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment compares to other Pregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care Products

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect lip balm/overnight lip mask

Purchased in September 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $26.99.

April

AprilSydney

Life saver!

This worked so well! Life saver :)
No point buying other products like gel and a silicon cooling pad to try and relief your sore cracked nipples. This is the perfect product that worked for me and saved me from all the pain when I was b/ feeding.
I still wiped my nipples every time before breastfeeding as a piece of mind, even though it say's it doesn't need removing before feeding.

annoyed

annoyedMeringandan west

Keeps them moisturised

Used this when i first started breastfeeding, it kept my nipples super moisturised n helped with my cracking nipples.

Midwife stated its fine to use whilst breastfeeding an wont harm the baby at all.

Only need a small amount and the tube will last a while pregnancy which is also a bonus

Angelina

AngelinaMelbourne

Works well

I put this on when my nipples feel really sore. Works well so far. A bit pricy for a small tube. Not sure if lanolin is entirely safe for babies but my nurse said this item use safe type of lanolin and she recommended it.

DarrenSydney, NSW

EYELID RELIEF FINALLY.....

I have had trouble with rashed out eyelids for years :-( until I purchased Lansinoh lanolin, I have tried so many products to try and get some relief from this and low and behold this product worked wonders almost instantly. I was skeptical at first due to my normally being allergic to products containing lanolin, but this pure form has does wonders for me, if you are having trouble with allergies around your eyes (including eyelids) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give this stuff a try, I guarantee you WILL NOT be disappointed. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
Works wonders, only need a very small amount, easy to obtain from pharmacies anywhere....

Miss e

Miss eGold coast, QLD

Worked a treat!

This cream got me through my first weeks of breastfeeding. Honestly feel I may not have made it without it! I got only a few cracks here and there when bub frenzy fed but after putting this on it wa a nice relief and they healed up quickly. I tried the whole breast milk on nipple thing but didnt feel it did enough. Would definately recommend it!
Soothing, reliable, fast acting
Exy but worth it

Customer2013

Customer2013Penrith

Would not recommend as a nipple cream

I used Lansinoh when breastfeeding for cracks/dry skin etc and found it took 3 days to heal using this cream and a nipple shield.. Next time I tried Medela nursing cream and i was healed after two applications! This product does work, but it takes a very long time. I wouldnt use this product if you need fast results due to pain.

Very slow working

SunflowerBub

SunflowerBubBrisbane

it works the best for any dry or cracked skin!!!!

ECN

ECNBrisbane

I used this when breastfeeding my baby - it helped with cracked nipples in the early days. Obviously it's not a miracle cure (given the problems I and most people have are caused by technique!) but it is very good and the best treatment I tried. Was recommended by midwives and lactation consultant.
Worked well

Laura

LauraWA, 6157

Excellent product - makes breastfeeding so much more comfortable.

Mama_K

Mama_KSydney Surrounds, NSW

A Life Saver

I had trouble breastfeeding my first two kids due to bleeding and sore nipples. At the time I was recommended anything but now with my third baby, a beautiful midwife recommended Lansinoh and withing 24 hours, nipples were getting better and I was able to finally breastfeed. Thank you Lansinoh. If I knew about this product in the past, I would've been able to feed both of my kids.
All natural, does not need to be removed before feeding.
A bit hard to squeeze out of tube when initilly used.

Awesome

jemma05

jemma05

This is an absolute must have in my opinion. After a couple of days of breastfeeding my nipples were crecked, blistered and bleeding. I was in absolute agony at every feed and ready to give up. One night the midwife gave me this to try, and thank god she did. It didn't make everything perfect, but made it bareable enough to keep breastfeeding. I had alot of trouble so I kept using this after each feed and shower for months! Highly recomend it to every new mum. Could not have kept breastfeeding without it!
Love it! Small enough tube to fit in your handbag, no smell, makes an excellent protective barrier for sore nipples. Natural. Great lip balm too.
Nothing at all.

Best healing ever

I had sore burning eyelids for over 12 months. Doctors prescriptions did not help.
Desperate - I researched the internet and found in UK and USA it has been used for red, sore eyelids.
Relief was instant and after 24hours redness has nearly all gone.
I would recommend this for all kinds of skin allergies and soreness.
An absolute life saver.
Non allergenic and in expensive

marshmelo

marshmeloAU

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

I was given the small tube of this in Hospital and this is all I needed. It goes a long way. With my next baby I bought a tube as I had found it effective. I like that you can put it on and not have to remove it when baby feeds. It does work as I had cracked nipples early on with breastfeeding both babies. It did help clear up the problem. I have also used it on my lips and spots of eczema.
It works well. Small tube was all I needed as it went a long way. Price was reasonable.
None really but is greasy but that is the nature of the product.

amcdo734

amcdo734QLD, 4610

OK

I like that I can use this product and don't have to worry about wiping it off when feeding. It works well, but is quite expensive. Also, I just can't squeeze hard enough to get it out of the tube. I have to run the tube under hot water to loosen the contents before it will come out. It is winter, but I would have thought that this wouldn't happen.
Great product, works well.
Is very hard to squeeze out of the tube, I had to get my husband to do it for me! Perhaps will be better in summer... Is quite expensive.

Features:

• This treatment aims to soothe and heal nipples cracked during breastfeeding by restoring the moisture content in the skin
  • Made of 100% pure lanolin, also known as wool wax, which is a wax secreted from the wool of sheep
  • This product is hypoallergenic and free from preservatives, making it safe for babies to come into contact with
  • Available in 15g and 50g tubes and can be bought online or from limited chemists

What reviewers liked about this product:

• It didn’t take long for this treatment to make skin feel soft and smooth. Many customers found instant relief upon using this product, with ailments disappearing within 24 hours.
  • This product is long-lasting, many reviewers found that once they had applied the ointment to their skin, they didn’t have to reapply until hours later.
  • Reviewers didn’t need to use much for this treatment to work; some people mentioned that they only required a pinch of this product to cover the target areas.
  • Although the Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment is intended for nipples, creative reviewers found other ways to use this product, including using it for anything from treating healing tattoos to easing sore and red eyelids.
CategoryPregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care Products