2Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment

94% · 441 · 2%

Hypoallergenic and preservative free
Long-lasting
Versatile
Brand Manager for Lansinoh? Claim your listing.

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW61 posts

Lansinoh

A MUST have for any new or expecting mother's. Or anyone who is going to attempt to breastfeed. It soothes cracked and sore nipples quite effectively. Its a clear gel and has a texture like paw paw. If it wasn't for finding this product I would have given up on breastfeeding.  Show details
Cheryl
Cheryl2 posts

A must have for every breastfeeding mother

My good friend who is a midwife recommended this to me when I had my first child. This is seriously a life saver for sore, bleeding cracked nipples! I wouldn't be able to breastfeed my child, and over one year, if it wasn't for this product! Now I use this for my second child as well. Essential product! Show details
Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Great soothing cream

I first used this product for a tatoo which I found that it healed my tattoo very quickly as my tattoo was on my foot i also found that it made my skin on my feet super soft and smooth now use it on hands over night
This cream is actually for cracked nipples while breastfeeding
Mrs Pace
Mrs PaceSydney, NSW9 posts

A must have when breast feed

I could not live without this as breast feeding wasn’t easy for me and this heal me really well used it with both baby’s and this is a must have! Show details
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
April
AprilSydney3 posts

Life saver!

This worked so well! Life saver :)

No point buying other products like gel and a silicon cooling pad to try and relief your sore cracked nipples. This is the perfect product that worked for me and saved me from all the pain when I was b/ feeding.

I still wiped my nipples every time before breastfeeding as a piece of mind, even though it say's it doesn't need removing before feeding.

annoyed
annoyedMeringandan west12 posts

Keeps them moisturised

Used this when i first started breastfeeding, it kept my nipples super moisturised n helped with my cracking nipples.

Midwife stated its fine to use whilst breastfeeding an wont harm the baby at all.

Only need a small amount and the tube will last a while pregnancy which is also a bonus

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW11 posts

EYELID RELIEF FINALLY

I have had trouble with rashed out eyelids for years :-( until I purchased Lansinoh lanolin, I have tried so many products to try and get some relief from this and low and behold this product worked wonders almost instantly. I was skeptical at first due to my normally being allergic to products containing lanolin, but this pure form has does wonders for me, if you are having trouble with allergies around your eyes (including eyelids) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give this stuff a try, I guarantee you WILL NOT be disappointed. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
Works wonders, only need a very small amount, easy to obtain from pharmacies anywhere....
Miss e
Miss eGold coast, QLD58 posts

Worked a treat!

This cream got me through my first weeks of breastfeeding. Honestly feel I may not have made it without it! I got only a few cracks here and there when bub frenzy fed but after putting this on it wa a nice relief and they healed up quickly. I tried the whole breast milk on nipple thing but didnt feel it did enough. Would definately recommend it!
Soothing, reliable, fast acting
Exy but worth it
Customer2013
Customer2013Penrith4 posts

Would not recommend as a nipple cream

I used Lansinoh when breastfeeding for cracks/dry skin etc and found it took 3 days to heal using this cream and a nipple shield.. Next time I tried Medela nursing cream and i was healed after two applications! This product does work, but it takes a very long time. I wouldnt use this product if you need fast results due to pain.

Very slow working

SunflowerBub
SunflowerBubSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

ECN
ECNBrisbane38 posts

I used this when breastfeeding my baby - it helped with cracked nipples in the early days. Obviously it's not a miracle cure (given the problems I and most people have are caused by technique!) but it is very good and the best treatment I tried. Was recommended by midwives and lactation consultant.
Worked well
Laura
LauraWA, 61577 posts

Mama_K
Mama_KSydney Surrounds, NSW26 posts

A Life Saver

I had trouble breastfeeding my first two kids due to bleeding and sore nipples. At the time I was recommended anything but now with my third baby, a beautiful midwife recommended Lansinoh and withing 24 hours, nipples were getting better and I was able to finally breastfeed. Thank you Lansinoh. If I knew about this product in the past, I would've been able to feed both of my kids.
All natural, does not need to be removed before feeding.
A bit hard to squeeze out of tube when initilly used.
One Happy Mumma
One Happy MummaSYDNEY

No questions yet

Features:

• This treatment aims to soothe and heal nipples cracked during breastfeeding by restoring the moisture content in the skin
  • Made of 100% pure lanolin, also known as wool wax, which is a wax secreted from the wool of sheep
  • This product is hypoallergenic and free from preservatives, making it safe for babies to come into contact with
  • Available in 15g and 50g tubes and can be bought online or from limited chemists

What reviewers liked about this product:

• It didn’t take long for this treatment to make skin feel soft and smooth. Many customers found instant relief upon using this product, with ailments disappearing within 24 hours.
  • This product is long-lasting, many reviewers found that once they had applied the ointment to their skin, they didn’t have to reapply until hours later.
  • Reviewers didn’t need to use much for this treatment to work; some people mentioned that they only required a pinch of this product to cover the target areas.
  • Although the Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Topical Treatment is intended for nipples, creative reviewers found other ways to use this product, including using it for anything from treating healing tattoos to easing sore and red eyelids.