4.5

75%25%0%
Brand Manager for Skin Juice Mummy's Tummy Body Cream? Claim your listing.

Sonia
SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best mummy to be tummy cream

This stuff is the boss! My fave product to use on my mom tummy. I honestly feel like this helped me to avoid stretch marks. Highly recommend ❤️ Show details
Barbiedoll
BarbiedollMetropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts

Not 1 stretch mark

I really loved this tummy cream. I liked the thickness when applying but the way it lightly melted into my skin. The citrus smell was very uplifting which gave me a burst of freshness and energy. A little goes a long way, it lasted my whole pregnancy and I still use it now to centre myself during mummy pamper time  Show details
Bris30
Bris304 posts

There are better options! Too creamy and doesn't absorb into your skin

I got this as a pregnancy gift from a friend, it's really expensive for what it is and I found that it was impossible for it to absorb into my skin no matter how much I rubbed it in. My husband hated that my tummy was greasy all the time!

The thing I did like is that it has no nasty ingredients, and it smells really lovely. The packaging is great too.

I actually preferred using 100% organic coconut oil from a health food store or I bought a little innocents massage oil. Oils for me were the way to go and no stretchmarks!

Rachel Cooper
Rachel CooperNewcastle2 posts

My skin was nourished and protected throughout my pregnancy of twins!

This stretch mark cream was my lifesaver during my pregnancy with my twins, I had no itch or burning in my skin and I survived full term without a nasty stretch mark. Organic shea butter and organic rosehip oil with natural safe aromatherapy oils like lemon myrtle . Loved it yes!

I slathered myself everyday because I loved it so much it ran out!
The smell and the feel just luxurious and hydrating.