92% · 110%

Free from parabens and phthalates
Filled with vitamins
Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.

Jess
Jess8 posts

Smells amazing

Started using before stretchmarks could start showing and still have no stretchmarks at 22 weeks with everyday use. Has a great smell and doesn't leave oily residue on skin. Is very compatible with other products and great value. Show details
Georgia C.
Georgia C.Illawarra, NSW

Best shiz I’ve ever used

This is honestly the best product for stretch marks, I wouldn’t bother with any other brand. I have used it for 2 days and already noticed a difference, last time I used it one of their products as a teen from growing marks, my stretch marks disappeared in a week.
I get more shook everytime, amazing! Show details
Kez
Kez

I love this stuff

I have only been using this once a day for a week and the purple has already disappeared out of my stretchmarks. I love the way it feels and smells on my skin and everyone has been complimenting me on how beautiful my skin looks. I only wish I used this with my first pregnancy, then I might have avoided the stretch marks altogether. It was very affordable and I find a little goes along way. All my itching has gone away and it is not sticky like other creams.

Galina
GalinaMelbourne3 posts

huge bump - no stretch marks

I've been using the cream from the week i knew i pregnant to prepare my skin for stretching. For 2-3 times a week in the beginning and then every day and even twice a day once my bump started to grow. My baby bump was huge because of a big baby and an excessive amniotic fluid, however not a single stretch mark appeared. Not sure whether this is because of the cream or genetics or both together, but i'm happy with the result. I'm still using the left overs as i like the consistency and its moisturising effect.

Brianna Jane
Brianna Jane

BaabyMamaa
BaabyMamaaEdmonton

Not so sure

I've been using this product since the beginning of my pregnancy religiously, but i'm 34 weeks now and somehow i still have some small stretch marks at the front of my belly. :(

I think whether you get stretch marks might have a lot to do with genetics and water intake.

It may work for you
It smells nice, and does relieve itching.
Still got some stretch marks.

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570160 posts

Love the new formula

I used this in my first pregnancy and found myself itching so bad i had to wash it off and throw it away. But when i tried it again with the new formula in my 3rd pregnancy was pleasently suprised. Not only by the scent, but how good it made me feel. I felt more elastic and really loved applying it to my body. Also made for a great back massage cream :)

cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW151 posts

It worked

I used this product for both of my pregnancies and it did work for me

it was light and workable.

It wasn't cheap but i bought it when it was on special

as a 2 for $$ deal.

i don't have any stretch marks which is great

i totally recommend this product
It works and is light.

MBG247
MBG247Adelaide, Sputh Australia4 posts

New user and loving it!

I received this for my baby shower on the weekend and I love it! Its easy to apply, has a nice smell, is quickly absorbed, and doesn't leave marks on my clothing. I've since seen it in shops, and it's reasonably priced, and easy to find. It's too early to tell if it will help my stretch marks as I've just started using it, but so far my itching belly has subsided!
Everything! Can't fault it.
Miss e
Miss eGold coast, QLD58 posts

One baby later and no stretch marks - thanks palmers!

I used this throughout my pregnancy and didnt get one stretch mark so i assume its from this product as its all i used! Well i did initially try another one at the start but it smelled so bad i had to switch then i tried the bio oil one but that was too oily for me so i gave this ago and stuck with it for the rest of the 8 months as it smelled so good and soaked right into the skin leaving it feel moisturised but not greasy. I used it about twice a day so did use two bottles but i think taking that little extra time a day surely pays off. The pump bottle also makes it really easy to use too and its very affordable.
Smells good; not oily; affordable and available everywhere; worked for me :)
mountainsmum
mountainsmum93 posts

I really like the Stretch Mark cream by Palmers it worked really well. I used the cream on my belly alone, which got quite big during the pregnancy, and didn't think of using it on my hips. I didn't get a single strech mark on my tummy, but I did get some on my hips. It absorbs into your skin quite well and is not greasy. I did find I was buying lots of this product though as you go through it fairly fast and ends up being a bit expensive. Overall though I would recommend this product as it works!
It works!!!
Have to use quite a bit throughout pregnancy
Hithere12
Hithere12AU191 posts

Good

After using this product I can honestly say I can see a difference in the tone and elasticity of the skin around my stomach where I had loose flabby skin after my second baby was born. As I was using this during my pregnancy I didn't end up with much in the way of stretch marks at all. I would definately recommend this product to any pregnant women.
It smells fantastic like all of the palmers range. It is non greasy and absorbs well into the skin. It leaves my skin really soft and it is effective in reducing strech marks.
You need to use a fair bit so that it runs out to fast.

mena j.
mena j.

I have been using it for 2 days now, I can see some changes, I have stretch marks in my arm, Breast, armpit, thighs, ass, which shames me, I just hope it works out and what palmers products for cream can I use?

Maagbor W.
Maagbor W.

Did it finally work out for you?

Nur M.
Nur M.

I have dark stretch marks in my breasts,thigh from 4_5 years for weight gain..my weeding is near now i m tnsd about this dark marks .palmars cocoa butter really remove my strech mark ??how much time took to remove

Tassneem E.
Tassneem E.

Does it help with lightening the skin?

Features:

• This cream can be used during pregnancy or post-pregnancy to both prevent stretch marks from forming or to fade any stretch marks.
  • Ingredients consist of oils such as almond oil and argan oil, and vitamins such as vitamin E and vitamin A.
  • Palmer recommends women use this product as soon as they know they are pregnant, as according to the website, doing so will prevent as much damage to the skin as possible. Note that there has not yet been a cream or formula proven by experts to guarantee being able to prevent the forming of stretch marks.
  • Use this product in conjunction with their stretch mark oil if your pregnancy is causing you to experience itchiness or discomfort.
  • This cream costs $17 for 125ml, which might last roughly up to a year (depending on the rate and quantity of use).
  • GTIN12: 010181040351