4.1

86%14%0%
Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.

ari101
ari101Perth, WA17 posts

it will not get rid of stretch marks

No product can prevent anyones skin from getting stretch marks. Coco butter has always been a great product for me and even though it didnt get rid of any supercial marks it leaves my skin feeling lovely and leave you smelling wonderful. It literally leaves your skin feeling like butter its wonderful. But dont buy it with the intention of clearing your skin because that just depends on your health and genetics.

kloh5146
kloh5146Melbourne9 posts

Love it and well scented

This is the only belly butter that my bum loves during pregnancy. It keeps my skin moist and easy to rub on. Best of all, my husband loves the scent too as he used to dislike me putting on other body lotions because they smell unpleasant to him. The only let down is this product is a little pricey compared to others.

katenberry
katenberryQLD, 452063 posts

Beautiful product and smells great!

I was lucky enough to not get many stretch marks throughout my pregnancy, and I did not use this religiously...although could have had something to do with it. It does not leave your skin feeling oily and has a really nice, subtle smell. Its inexpensive and you get alot of bang for your buck.
Nourishing & Smells Great
LisMac
LisMacNSW, 20773 posts

tobemom
tobemom

Good

i have my first pregnancy i started to apply this cream from the 3rd month and it works really good till end of 35 week I haven't got any marks but on 36 week i had 1-2 very small mark near my tummy.i really advice to use this one.best luck.i am giving 4and half cause of the expensive.
Smell is ok,convenient pump pack,works good for rashes
pricey,sticky,some time not all the cream comes in your pump as sep. in last.
Orange6
Orange621 posts

OK

I thought this was a bit expensive for what it was. The smell wasn't great - it didn't have a pretty fragrance. However, I did use it regularly and didn't get any stretch marks - so maybe it was effective? I'm not totally convinced though.
One bottle lasted most of my pregnancy.
The smell wasn't very nice
RemoveMe
RemoveMeNSW, 200016 posts

Good

It appears to have an added bonus of stopping itching but overall it offers a very clean and effective method of keeping my skin soft and avoiding stretch marks.
easy to use and the container is great with out the mess
the cost is high for the size of the product available
madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC61 posts

Good

I didn't mind the smell, was easy to rub in and left my skin feeling soft. I didn't get any stretch marks on my tummy where I applied it religiously through my first pregnancy, however did in other places where I didn't apply it so I think it works well.
Convenient pump pack, large size to last entire pregnancy
A bit sticky on your hands after applied to skin
Mythic
Mythic223 posts

Good

I used this through my second pregnancy to try stop some stretchmarks I had appear on my stomach. It didn't seem to fade them, but they didn't ge any worse either. In general, works well to soften the skin and provide relief from irritation.
I love most palmers products, so I have it a try. Takes a little while to absorb, so don't get dressed until ten mins. after applying it. Left the skin soft, smooth and supple and could be used as a general body moistorisor too, it worked everywhere.
The smell wasn't that nice, which is rare for palmers, didn't seem to fade the marks, but perhaps kept the skin soft enough to prevent further ones.
VictoriaLoui5e
VictoriaLoui5ensw, 256522 posts

meljenkins
meljenkins5 posts

I would definitely recommend this product. It is a lovely feeling and effective moisturiser, in an easy to dispense pump pack.
I really liked the smell! Non greasy and left skin feeling lovely and supple. I didn't have a single stretch mark. Pump pack easy to use.
Nothing in particular.
fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320118 posts

OK

Overall this is a decent moisturiser, but when the bottle runs out I will be looking for another good one with a much nicer smell as this one tended to make me feel a bit ill!
Made my skin feel ever so soft and really helped make my stretchmarks fade, moisturised my skin and yet still let it breathe, stopped the itchiness around my bump, was perfect for my elbows which suffered dry skin also, relatively cheap for a good moisturiser
It has a really awful smell but luckily it fades away after an hour or so and the pump kept getting stuck on the bottle
Rhiannon_3
Rhiannon_324 posts

Good

I used the product the whole time I was pregnant with my son and I have no stretch marks at all. Whether that was a result of using this moisturiser or not I don't know. But I will be using it for any future pregnancies. I recommend it to all my pregnant friends aswell.
Not too greasy. Rubs in easily. The pump pack is convienient and easy to use.
Isn't the nicest smelling moisturiser I've used.
Irisgalaxy
Irisgalaxy76 posts

Good

I bought this and used it all throughout pregnancy and for awhile afterward. I think it has helped, but as it was my first I have no idea if if would have been any different otherwise!
Applies well. Don't need to use a lot.
Doesn't have a very nice smell. The pump doesn't work well when there's not much left - have to turn upside down and just tap cream out of bottle.

No questions yet

Features:

• This product contains collagen, elastin, argan oil, and shea butter. Other ingredients include vitamins such as vitamin E and vitamin A. This lotion is free from mineral oil, parabens, and phthalates. For a full list of ingredients, consult with the website.
  • For best use of this product, rub this massage cream onto your stomach, thighs, breasts and hips each evening.
  • According to a study conducted by Palmer, 98% of women who used this product noticed an improvement regarding skin elasticity, texture, and tone.
  • Palmer recommends women use this product as soon as they know they are pregnant, as according to the website, doing so will prevent as much damage to the skin as possible. Note that there hasn’t yet been a cream or formula proven by experts to effectively prevent the formation of stretch marks.
  • This cream costs $17 for 250ml, which might last roughly around a year (depending on the rate and quantity of use)
  • GTIN14: 00010181040313