Lansvale Car sales

Lansvale Car sales

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lansvale Car sales? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

Rip Off 296 Hume Highway Lansvale Automotive

Bridget's
Bridget'sAU

Extremely happy

We picked up our new MG ZST today and couldn’t be more happy with the service. Noah sold us the car on Saturday and was very helpful with all the information we required. Simon showed us around the car and told us everything we needed to know. Tiffany made everything run smoothly. Very happy with this dealership.

Avoid scammers form Lansvale Automotive

West is best
West is bestSydney, NSW

Very bad business, Best Buy autos, also lansvale automotive, 296 Hume hwy you have been warned

Very rude car sales! Your best friends until you say no Thankyou, Then they were just absolutely rude!
Bad shonky cars, they make 2nd car yards look bad. So dodged a bullet, I hope this helps people! Lucky I know cars, but some people don’t have that experience, so please take someone that knows cars if your considering buying from them or anyone for that matter.
I’m not surprised when I saw the bad reviews.

very disappointing

17 year old purchased VE SS Commodore... drove down from Canberra. Promised that it was in sound condition. Had a reputable mechanic check in over when he got it home.... then the trouble began.... it had gear box problems.... warranty paid $900.00 towards fixing that.... wheel bearings gone... he paid to fix that..
no lights checked that out... no globes in lights.. hardly enough petrol to get to service station... was declared unroadworthy by certified registered inspection mechanic... had computer put on it today and confirmed the heads leaking that will cost $4000.00 to fix . deal with yard at your peril.

Mazharul Kazi
Mazharul KaziSydney, NSW

Basically good people..

September 19th 2019 Update:
They are good in finding affordable car to general public.. often busy people! Can serve well to help its customers.. as a customer I was a bit confused but eventually it seems they are ok to help me with fixing my car problems and handling the matters with the extended warranty company (integrity car care)!

nobody important
nobody importantSydney, NSW

The Rudest staff we have ever met, very rude to woman, they think we are dumb when we are not!

very disrespectful sales staff once they have your money, so don't trust them as they sell crappy cars with a condescending attitude they think they are better than their customers

Scammer

This low class lot sold us a car to be shipped down to us wanting money direct payment into there back but when we said we would pick it up they cancelled the sale. Buyer beware I feel giant scammer !!!

Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Buyer beware!!

Sold me a car, then cancelled the transaction then relisted it on gumtree and ebay at a higher price - Be very careful as only accepts cash only deposit / payment - direct deposit only

Angrytoast
AngrytoastSydney, NSW

Ripped off lemon

Don't buy from Michael jabar. He has changed location and probably names to somewhere in casula, he does this frequently and his procude is rotten . I bought a car about 7 months ago and I'm paying for it. If payed nearly 7g in fixes since I got it (major pre-existing faults) and I'm currently going through a court case to get him to pay. He shines them up and sells them as good as new but never actually sends his cars away to get checked. Steer clear, he's an a grade modern scammer.

GC cowboy
GC cowboySydney, NSW

Stay away scam artists

Lansvale Budget cars. My guess is the whole street us owned by the same Rip off Murchants. Sold us a car on a bunch of lies turned up on a truck full of rubbish and dirt inside, damage outside and almost no fuel to get to a service station so I wasn't walking home. Called them to discuss and they are doing my calls. Pure scumbags!! Do not buy!!

Jen
Jen

Bestbuy Autos Lansvale the worst Dealer

Pitiful

Bought a used car from here some time ago and after seeing the "tricks" they used I will never, ever use them again.
Windscreen wiper blade held on with a paper clip, battery didn't last a week, Internal switches broken and "fixed" with sticky tape..the list goes on. The workshop staff were outside having lunch break and it sounded like they were having a swearing contest, they didn't seem to care that women and young children could clearly hear them from the nearby footpath. Avoid this place at all costs.

Terrible