Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa

Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa

See the Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Pros

$0 Annual Fee
Up to 55 days interest free

Cons

3% International Transaction Fees
$0.95 BPAY Fee

CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards
Card TypeVisa
Additional Cardholder Fee $9.00 p.a.
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate20.69% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Annual Fee$0.00 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$4.00
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate20.69% p.a.

• Rates and Fees

Money .

Yby Jill on 5 May 2022

Fred123
Fred123Mount Sheridan

What A Bunch Of Bottom Feeders.

KatieS
KatieS

Are they TRYING to get rid of customers??

Jill
JillPerth, WA

Credit Card is good if you don’t want rewards

Liked it better when I received rewards as I used to get the gift cards that could be used at Myer or JB hi fi. Even though there was a small annual fee it was better. Now they have no rewards but have dropped the annual fee. I do like how you can pay for purchases in 4 interest free instalments so that is a plus. The international fees are high if buying online from overseas.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Done and Dusted
Done and DustedSydney, NSW

Pull the rug from under you

Timothy B and Robb E
Timothy B and Robb ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Rewards program removed on short notice

Rewards program removed on short notice with earning stopped on 19 Nov 2021 and redeeming stopped on 23 Nov 2021 with no compensation offered, highly unethical and probably illegal ; I will be making a complaint the Financial Ombuddsman.

JudithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great follow up ,

Great follow up , had a phone call ,30 minutesafter I made an online purchase with a company I hadn't used before ,nice to know you have my back ,as for rewards , don't know how to access them

Card / Account Used For
  • Everyday Expenses
  • Online Shopping

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer
Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
Sim
SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good after a year

Pretty good in-terms of receiving rewards points per every dollars. Monthly insurance protection cost does add up, specially for general household amenities ie electricity, water bills. As you wouldn’t expect to trigger your insurance for those services. Customer service isn’t the greatest compared to other credit providers. Unless you get someone locally who can understand your needs at the time. I wouldn’t use this card overseas as it would lack a lot of service that I need. I would look at their other credit card 28 degree for overseas purchase. Better exchange rate.

GCGQLD
GCGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rewards.

I changed to this card for the rewards and was not disappointed. Has got to be one of the best reward return rates around.

2 reasons I did not give it 5 stars.
1. Can only get one additional card
2. The website and the app need to be more in line. The app will show more pending information for a transaction whereas the web site just shows the name of the person who's card was used.

Other than that great card.

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

I use this card for practically everything I purchase I find it so useful

I usually only check my points a couple of times a year and am surprised how quickly the points add up. It is easy to follow the prompts to redeem

This fulfils my requirements. Thank you.

I am very satisfied with the awards available to me, but have not a wish to avail myself of them at this stage. Perhaps in the very near future I will have a need to do so.

Online Experience
Application Process

convenient way to shop

Convenient way to shop. However disappointing that you pay an annual fee and still charged an additional credit card fee when you make most major payments. Seems like you pay a penalty for having to pay by card.

Bird
BirdPerth, WA

Good choice

Reward $1 for 1 point is good to enjoy shopping more with this card easy playing bills. I haven’t try to use overseas yet but will do when the next travelling.

Hayley S.
Hayley S.Illawarra, NSW

This card is great especially if you can afford to pay it off each month! $1 for 1 point rewards = bonus money!!!

I love the $1 for 1 point as I have managed to score many gift cards which is like "free money" so works well for me and how I use my credit card.

Ibi Sipos
Ibi SiposSydney, NSW

Very helpful

It’s a very helpful card it can get me and mostly my wife lots of good stuff she is the secondary card holder and very happy with it only I don’t know anything about rewards and how to use them otherwise all good