Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa

Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa

Are rewards credit cards worth it?

Getting rewarded for spending money sounds like an ideal scenario. But will a rewards card really give you bang for your buck? This short guide will take you through the things to think about before signing up for a new rewards credit card.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Earn 1 Latitude Infinity Rewards Point per $1 spent, uncapped

Cons

• 3% International Transaction Fees

• $0.95 BPAY Fee

• $5,000 spend required to receive $50 gift voucher

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process
Judith

JudithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great follow up ,

Great follow up , had a phone call ,30 minutesafter I made an online purchase with a company I hadn't used before ,nice to know you have my back ,as for rewards , don't know how to access them

Card / Account Used For
  • Everyday Expenses
  • Online Shopping
Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good after a year

Pretty good in-terms of receiving rewards points per every dollars. Monthly insurance protection cost does add up, specially for general household amenities ie electricity, water bills. As you wouldn’t expect to trigger your insurance for those services. Customer service isn’t the greatest compared to other credit providers. Unless you get someone locally who can understand your needs at the time. I wouldn’t use this card overseas as it would lack a lot of service that I need. I would look at their other credit card 28 degree for overseas purchase. Better exchange rate.

GCGQLD

GCGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rewards.

I changed to this card for the rewards and was not disappointed. Has got to be one of the best reward return rates around.

2 reasons I did not give it 5 stars.
1. Can only get one additional card
2. The website and the app need to be more in line. The app will show more pending information for a transaction whereas the web site just shows the name of the person who's card was used.

Other than that great card.

Rewards Credit Cards

Find out how Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa compares to other Rewards Credit Cards

I use this card for practically everything I purchase I find it so useful

I usually only check my points a couple of times a year and am surprised how quickly the points add up. It is easy to follow the prompts to redeem

This fulfils my requirements. Thank you.

I am very satisfied with the awards available to me, but have not a wish to avail myself of them at this stage. Perhaps in the very near future I will have a need to do so.

Online Experience
Application Process

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

convenient way to shop

Convenient way to shop. However disappointing that you pay an annual fee and still charged an additional credit card fee when you make most major payments. Seems like you pay a penalty for having to pay by card.

Bird

BirdPerth, WA

Good choice

Reward $1 for 1 point is good to enjoy shopping more with this card easy playing bills. I haven’t try to use overseas yet but will do when the next travelling.

Hayley S.

Hayley S.Illawarra, NSW

This card is great especially if you can afford to pay it off each month! $1 for 1 point rewards = bonus money!!!

I love the $1 for 1 point as I have managed to score many gift cards which is like "free money" so works well for me and how I use my credit card.

Ibi Sipos

Ibi SiposSydney, NSW

Very helpful

It’s a very helpful card it can get me and mostly my wife lots of good stuff she is the secondary card holder and very happy with it only I don’t know anything about rewards and how to use them otherwise all good

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it.

This card is great for all my shopping and paying bills. I like to accumulate the points as they are easy to redeem, I got a Coles,myer gift card, so I bought my groceries

sydman991

sydman991Illawarra, NSW

I like using this card and the rewards involved

It has been fine using it in Australia, but a recent attempt at purchasing using it via a US site saw it refused. They gave K-22 as the reason for stopping the transaction. What does that mean?

Deb W.

Deb W.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient shopping and Great Reward Points Scheme

This card is great for all my shopping needs and with that I can accumulate shopping points rewards. The points are easy to redeem from a great choice of products.

ludmila

ludmilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

love it great rewards

i love getting points to buy things i received $500.credit vouches for mitre 10 witch bought me a new garden shed i am saving up for a new phone i have had my latitude card since changing from the myer card love it

Latitude Rewards

Easy to redeem points on line especially with gift vouchers as they are done digitally so no waiting time involved. Also a great variety to choose from eg DJs , Bonds, Myers

Bad Customer Service

Don't rate their level of customer service. Sound like robots and didn't resolve my complaint. During COVID we could not call and had to email them - after 5 emails and being completely ignored I was forced to give up. Incredibly frustrated as they charged fees that were incorrect.
Rewards were fast and easy to claim its just a shame about their service.