St.George No Annual Fee

See the Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CategoryNo Annual Fee Credit Cards and Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Contact Number 13 33 22
24-Hour Phone Contact Yes
Online Live Chat No
Card TypeVisa
Minimum Credit Limit $500
Maximum Credit Limit $40,000
Additional Cardholders 3
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments2%
Annual Fee$0 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$5
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.49% p.a.
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 12 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 1%
Release dateMay 2007

Great

Had this card for a number of years and never had an issue. Auto payment sweep is a great feature, and I never have to worry about paying the interest.

Balance Transfer 24 months Interest Free - Quick Approval

After straggling to get on top my debt with a previous credit card provider, they weren't willing to help me at all with either a consolidation loan or switching to a new type of credit card or personal loan.
So... I went to St.George and they were more than happy bring my credit card over to them with 24 months Interest free on the Balance Transfer.. I have since been approved and I have set up weekly payments to pay off the debt. Within a certain number of weeks I will have paid off the debit well before the 24 months period is up .. - Super happy and now feeling less stressed that I was getting absolutely nowhere before with interest eating up all my payments with my previous provider.. Sometimes I think that these banks just want people to struggle. - Well done St George .. very happy customer.

I have had this card for 5 years and i have never had a problem with it and the interest rate is much the same as other cards
Interest rate and no annual fee
I have nothing against this card

hello, can you please tell me If you ever deal with their card operation centre in regards to card transaction enquiry ? I've had enough of Citi offshore processing customer service. Thinking to bringover the balance to St George Bank